CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No male nurse please

White Cunt

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Speaking of cocks, how is pen going to cope with the oversized, extremely well done piece of meat dangling between your legs?

I know your lot are keen on white meat, but shes got to be pushing 90 for Christ sake. I fear you'll split her frail body in two and you'll be banged up, again.

Stubbs, i am in a restaurant in Hoddesdon with roops, I really don’t want this back and forth with you, you are really not that important to me...  

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Stubbs, i am in a restaurant in Hoddesdon with roops, I really don’t want this back and forth with you, you are really not that important to me...  

I didn't know that had an African themed eatery down that way.

Does it feel demeaning having to wear a grass skirt and a bone through your nose when serving the warthog kebabs?

Open goal every time 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I didn't know that had an African themed eatery down that way.

Does it feel demeaning having to wear a grass skirt and a bone through your nose when serving the warthog kebabs?

Open goal every time 

me and roops are making a go of it, new q5 and holiday booked, she was in violent relationship,  before she met me, I think loves me. 

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Shut the fuck up. 

I hear salty is joining in for a threesome

The 8 stone, mullet sporting redneck from Cuntwhackers Creek, Arkansas is going to be a bit shocked when he gets an eyeful of a big exotic cunt like you. As will you when roops is fisting you both, no lube, and you see his KKK tats

lol lol!

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Stubby take his hand off your cock to tap the like button?  

Ed, in an effort to suddenly terminate your infatuation with that despicable cunt Roops, I found a fit lass for you. I hope she gives you the 'orn, so you'll move on from that idiot welsh yeti.

hqdefault.jpg

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't fuck her off, Ed. She's crazy. You fuck her off and you'll wake up and see your balls floating in the glass of water you keep by the bed. 

You're playing her far too kindly, Gyppo. As if she would give him the chance of having them surgically reattached.

She'd wait until he was awake, then slowly crush them in a vice in front of him whilst maintaining direct eye contact.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're playing her far too kindly, Gyppo. As if she would give him the chance of having them surgically reattached.

She'd wait until he was awake, then slowly crush them in a vice in front of him whilst maintaining direct eye contact.

I hope you weren't wanking when you were typing this. 

11 hours ago, Eddie said:

She told me to wait for her at the Daneway .. I was there until 0300 and she never turned up .. I did see a shifty looking bloke with a pony-tail hanging around who said that his name was Tim.

On 11/10/2019 at 19:36, Stubby Pecker said:

You really are a cretinous, dog turd loving, mortal combat playing little creep aren't you?

Your complicity with a vile nonce like pete is truely disturbing. The last thing we want is this place to become a magnet for the type of company you like to keep and therefore come under close scrutiny from those whose job it is to counter this illegal activity.

Unlike you whose sole purpose in life is playing your Atari and occasionally stopping for a wank, most of us here have jobs and children and we wouldn't want it to be common knowledge that worms like you and pete hang about and get us shut down.

I suggest you wind for fucking neck in, get back to you donkey kong and take your medicine and apologies to the entire normal puntership. 

Aside from the atrocious spelling and grammar, I liked this.