CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No male nurse please

White Cunt

The Poles and their shitbag country are cunts.

Conjured up from 200 year old folklore and bits of Germany and Russia in 1919, they went on to have a pop at Russia, Ukraine and Lithuania. In 1939 the Russians and Germans simply recovered what had been taken from them. I'd have shot the lot of them, treacherous bastards

On 11/10/2019 at 21:38, Eddie said:

me and roops are making a go of it, new q5 and holiday booked, she was in violent relationship,  before she met me, I think loves me. 

I think she's in it for the money Ed. Get yourself a primark tracksuit, a 14 year old Vauxhall Corsa, and find someone who loves you, just because you're you.. 

You know you're worth it.

• Like 3

On 14/10/2019 at 00:37, Eric Cuntman said:

I think she's in it for the money Ed. Get yourself a primark tracksuit, a 14 year old Vauxhall Corsa, and find someone who loves you, just because you're you.. 

You know you're worth it.

I've got a lovely little Austin Princess on the forecourt, @Eddie. I guarantee it'll make you the most eligible bachelor in Lagos, and Roops wetter than an otters pocket. You know it makes sense.

• Like 2