CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No male nurse please

White Cunt

Had some blood tests yesterday at the local phlebotomy department and today my arm looks like I have been on heroin since early childhood. What’s even worse than my aching decrepit old limb is the experience of it all. The fumbling young Male Student Pre-Nurse was doing an extensive target practice, before finally botching the whole job and sweating like a pig. Jesus.

For starters, a nurse should be a fit, young, heterosexual, attractive female with a slim waist, pearly smile, fresh scent and perky breasts, an essential feature for close contact needling to reduce pain and inflammation.

I shall make my request next time.

The days of getting a late-night hand-job from the young stocking-clad female night-nurses are long gone.

The days of shagging the stocking-clad ward-sister in the male toilets are also gone.

But the thing I miss most , is putting on a white coat , popping some pens into the breast-pocket , and having a little late-night visit round the female ward during nurses coffee-break.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Had some blood tests yesterday at the local phlebotomy department and today my arm looks like I have been on heroin since early childhood. What’s even worse than my aching decrepit old limb is the experience of it all. The fumbling young Male Student Pre-Nurse was doing an extensive target practice, before finally botching the whole job and sweating like a pig. Jesus.

For starters, a nurse should be a fit, young, heterosexual, attractive female with a slim waist, pearly smile, fresh scent and perky breasts, an essential feature for close contact needling to reduce pain and inflammation.

HIV, Gonorrhoea and Herpees.

Undoubtedly you have all 3.

Lol.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

The days of getting a late-night hand-job from the young stocking-clad female night-nurses are long gone.

The days of shagging the stocking-clad ward-sister in the male toilets are also gone.

But the thing I miss most , is putting on a white coat , popping some pens into the breast-pocket , and having a little late-night visit round the female ward during nurses coffee-break.

Ooooh Matron!!

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Tell you what White Cunt, Pen has done some nursing in her time. I'll ask her to put her old uniform on and come round to your place and give you a prick you'll not likely to ever forget. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Pete said:

The only one I didn’t do was the Matron.

Pete, I've really tried to help you find your place on here, but that last PM you sent me was just fucking sick. Don't contact me again, you fucking weirdo, nonce, cunt. It wasn't funny, it wasn't even shocking, it was just sick fantasy shit. Fuck off.

To the moderator team - feel free to check my PM's to see what the disgusting little fucker sent me, and cooler me if you have to, but to anyone else currently PMing with this fucker, just be warned. He's playing it as a joke, but he seems a genuine sicko considering what he just sent me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Pete, I've really tried to help you find your place on here, but that last PM you sent me was just fucking sick. Don't contact me again, you fucking weirdo, nonce, cunt. It wasn't funny, it wasn't even shocking, it was just sick fantasy shit. Fuck off.

To the moderator team - feel free to check my PM's to see what the disgusting little fucker sent me, and cooler me if you have to, but to anyone else currently PMing with this fucker, just be warned. He's playing it as a joke, but he seems a genuine sicko considering what he just sent me.

Nice. Least you’re out in the open now.

36 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

@Roadkill, you need to invite me in to the PM thread.

41 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell, I'm certainly gonna keep my ears open for this revelation.

Fair play, Killer.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tell you what White Cunt, Pen has done some nursing in her time. I'll ask her to put her old uniform on and come round to your place and give you a prick you'll not likely to ever forget. 

Does she fit the criteria? I’m still traumatised by the experience.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

What the fuck did he write?

I'm not sure if I can repeat it word for word without getting fucked off. Suffice to say it involved scat and Greta Thunberg and was written in the excruciatingly detailed style of a sicko who was trying to come across as funny, but let a bit too much soul into the work.

I'm saying no more about it.

@White Cunt Sorry for derailing your nom with this shit, mate.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not sure if I can repeat it word for word without getting fucked off. Suffice to say it involved scat and Greta Thunberg and was written in the excruciatingly detailed style of a sicko who was trying to come across as funny, but let a bit too much soul into the work.

I'm saying no more about it.

@White Cunt Sorry for derailing your nom with this shit, mate.

Bloody hell. 

Something tells me we haven't heard the last of him. 

• Like 1