CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Titless Women

Guest Wizardsleeve

48 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I just recently noticed that shit.

I never watched the show back in the 80's when it was being produced, or even in the two decades following it's ending, because I assumed it was shit. A couple of years ago, because the old reruns were on weeknights on one of "oldies" TV channels that have become popular over here, I started watching it once in awhile. But it went off the air again before long.

About a week or so ago, they started running it again, but during the daytime on weekday mornings, so I've been watching it every day. I noticed the gratuitous inclusion of the hot chick for no other reason than to add some sex appeal and give the primarily male viewing audience a fuck fantasy. Other than that, she's useless.

I will say, that even though in years past I looked down my nose at the show in derision, watching it now I realize that even as stupid, corny, predictable and lame as the plots are, it can be a pretty damned fun show to watch.

The one with boy George was awful. Not as bad as the Hulk Hogan one though.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The one with boy George was awful. Not as bad as the Hulk Hogan one though.

Can you imagine Mr T's reaction when he discovered he was being forced to hang out with screaming arse butler boy George and his equally homo culture club mates?

"git tha fuck away from me ya English faggot, or I'ma tear you a new asshole all yo queer muthafucking fag buddies could climb up inside, let alone fuck"

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Can you imagine Mr T's reaction when he discovered he was being forced to hang out with screaming arse butler boy George and his equally homo culture club mates?

"git tha fuck away from me ya English faggot, or I'ma tear you a new asshole all yo queer muthafucking fag buddies could climb up inside, let alone fuck"

Shut yo' faggot jibber-jabber!