CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Titless Women

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Right. I've had just about enough. Clearly, dozens of others have too.

Whether there's intent or not the facts are you're implying and stirring and I think it's time you fucked off – period. 

You and 4 other arseholes is not "dozens".

Plus i couldn't give a shit what those bellends or you think of me.

22 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You and 4 other arseholes is not "dozens".

Plus i couldn't give a shit what those bellends or you think of me.

Why do you bring upon the site an unnecessary attachment to noncery, especially after being implicated in the Pete fiasco? If you're going to play on the main reason why '4 other arseholes' and myself have a gripe with you, and you're allowed to do it, then I don't want to be privy to it. Either bring something worthy to the site or eat shit.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Do you have any strong views on pubic hair?

On a semi-related note, I miss thecatwoman.

I prefer it neatly trimmed, as opposed to unkempt and bushy. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Nobody enjoys having to pick hairs out of their teeth later on.

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why do you bring upon the site an unnecessary attachment to noncery, especially after being implicated in the Pete fiasco? If you're going to play on the main reason why '4 other arseholes' and myself have a gripe with you, and you're allowed to do it, then I don't want to be privy to it. Either bring something worthy to the site or eat shit.

Sad twats who've been bested so many times they're desperately trying to save face by sounding edgy. Both Reptile and the Yank, despite being at each others throats the other week.

I'm starting to regret publically exposing Pete instead of getting him quietly fucked off. He's become a martyr for the dregs to idolize and mimic when they're out of ideas.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sad twats who've been bested so many times they're desperately trying to save face by sounding edgy. Both Reptile and the Yank, despite being at each others throats the other week.

I'm starting to regret publically exposing Pete instead of getting him quietly fucked off. He's become a martyr for the dregs to idolize and mimic when they're out of ideas.

You and your wife Dreckmouth are sitting square in the middle of the same rowboat, Toadswill.

You're just too much of thick and self adoring twat to see it.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You and your wife Dreckmouth are sitting square in the middle of the same rowboat, Toadswill.

You're just too much of thick and self adoring twat to see it.

Thank you for making me the husband in the relationship at least. By the way, what the fuck is this "Toadswill" shite? "Loadswill" and "Toadstool" I get, but how the fuck do you swill a toad?

I know you're on your last legs around here at this point, but at least suffer your inevitable downfall with some dignity and keep your insults coherent.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Whether there's intent or not the facts are you're implying and stirring and I think it's time you fucked off – period. 

Who are the dozens then?. Over the last 4 years there have been more than a few references to noncing, nonces etc, made by long established members.  This is just a pathetic witch hunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Thank you for making me the husband in the relationship at least. By the way, what the fuck is this "Toadswill" shite? "Loadswill" and "Toadstool" I get, but how the fuck do you swill a toad?

I know you're on your last legs around here at this point, but at least suffer your inevitable downfall with some dignity and keep your insults coherent.

If you weren't such a semi literate simpleton, you'd figure out that it means the shit you post here is the equivalent of swill for toads.

Idiot.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So you're just randomly bashing together vaguely negative sounding words with animal names? OK.

Move along.

Wrong.

Your shit posts are the equivalent of swill for toads.

What's the matter, can you not understand plain English, Toadswill?

19 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Who are the dozens then?. Over the last 4 years there have been more than a few references to noncing, nonces etc, made by long established members.  This is just a pathetic witch hunt.

Whatever. Would you rather the references continue, particularly after recent events?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Fucked off ‘period’, stupid yank wannabe... ass hole...

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Poor wolfie has dug his heels deep into this one, withers. The hypersensitive twat has finally met his match.. fifteen year old defenceless erroreptile4o4.  

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Wrong.

Your shit posts are the equivalent of swill for toads.

What's the matter, can you not understand plain English, Toadswill?

I certainly can't understand whatever retarded bastardization you're thumping out on your keyboard right now.

Pigs eat swill. But you couldn't make "Pig" rhyme with "Road" so you went with a creature that eats insects instead, completely invalidating the "Swill" part of the insult.

I'm not letting you throw a paddy and stomp off again this time - fix this. Now.

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

So does Gary Glitter.

Yesterday I suggested that we all move on as arguments are just going around in circles. Since then half a dozen noncing inferences have been made by several players. On the whole, discourse has been repetitive and unimaginative. Most of you are middle-aged yet you all are acting like temperamental hypersensitive divas. Cut it out now please.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't want to hear that shit.  You leave, dregs like Frank find a fifth wind for their worthless fucking sails.  Roops coolered me again for a rule 6 abuse thing...the idiotic cunt...this site was founded on abuse.  I see now the tru enemy of free speech is a ginger fucking welsh twat, and she must be destroyed.  

Once again you're allowing your emotions to get the better of you. If you insist on mentioning my name in every other post, I guarantee you'll be permanently banned by Sunday evening.

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I certainly can't understand whatever retarded bastardization you're thumping out on your keyboard right now.

Pigs eat swill. But you couldn't make "Pig" rhyme with "Road" so you went with a creature that eats insects instead, completely invalidating the "Swill" part of the insult.

I'm not letting you throw a paddy and stomp off again this time - fix this. Now.

Faulty Mishap.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well, I wouldn't call you a pig because I have a certain amount of respect for the intelligence of pigs. But as for your overly narrow definition of swill, like so many words in the English language, it has multiple definitions. One of which is...

swill.png

No charge for the English lesson.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Faulty Mishap.

Not bad.

At least it demonstrates a modicum of creativity.

You should start using it all the time while you can, as I've been contemplating a screen name change for awhile now.