CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Titless Women

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yesterday I suggested that we all move on as arguments are just going around in circles. Since then half a dozen noncing inferences have been made by several players. On the whole, discourse has been repetitive and unimaginative. Most of you are middle-aged yet you all are acting like temperamental hypersensitive divas. Cut it out now please.

Why do you want to spoil our fun????

Typical female.

Anyways, back on topic. Personally I prefer small tits always being more of a legs and pert arse man (and just to clarify I'm not a nonce or a fucking shirt-lifter), and thank god for that. Having just turned 40 and finding myself back on the market for a new bird, it's become apparent that gravity and children can sometimes take their toll.

I'm adding the clarification statement due to the Corner being bombarded with shit from a few fucking idiots as of late, who'll no doubt jump all over this post in a vain attempt to recover some credibility after taking a hiding from several punters.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Not bad.

At least it demonstrates a modicum of creativity.

You should start using it all the time while you can, as I've been contemplating a screen name change for awhile now.

Turns out it wasn't even original. Mea culpa.

I look forward to the new moniker - good luck choosing something that doesn't rhyme with anything abusive.

On a semi-related note, did you know that when Eric joined he referred to Decimus as "Decimal", even though he was pointless? If you have some time to spare you might check out the link below to a nomination that dates back to when Eric and Toadswill were mere eggs, which is ironically entitled, “The average American”.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You and 4 other arseholes is not "dozens".

Plus i couldn't give a shit what those bellends or you think of me.

It's all about the percentages. 4x other arseholes on a site with about 12x regular posters, and then you allow for the multi-IDs, then it's about 50%. 

(as calculated by D Abbott.)

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yesterday I suggested that we all move on as arguments are just going around in circles. Since then half a dozen noncing inferences have been made by several players. On the whole, discourse has been repetitive and unimaginative. Most of you are middle-aged yet you all are acting like temperamental hypersensitive divas. Cut it out now please.

It's the terrible two's and they're just testing boundaries. Anyhow, what's your opinion on the WASPI verdict?

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Having just turned 40 and finding myself back on the market for a new bird,

Pen is available. I wouldn’t think it peels off great, but if you’re getting back on the horse it might be worth dipping your toe in her water, as the saying goes.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Once again you're allowing your emotions to get the better of you. If you insist on mentioning my name in every other post, I guarantee you'll be permanently banned by Sunday evening.

Oh? How does this work then? You’re either confessing to having something to do with the admin of this site (something that many have always suspected) or you’re full of fucking shit (something that many have always known). Which is it, fuck face?

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Oh? How does this work then? You’re either confessing to having something to do with the admin of this site (something that many have always suspected) or you’ve full of fucking shit (something that many have always known). Which is it, fuck face?

Neither. I just love to wind him up, Ape. I really do.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do you, or do you not own the site?

Answer the fucking question.

If Frank owned the site he would have access to our IP addresses and service providers and many of us would be dead via letter bombs or AIDS spat into drinks when we weren't looking.

Edited by Roadkill
Mind you, this chest infection is a cunt to get rid of....
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

If Frank owned the site he would have access to our IP addresses and service providers and many of us would be dead via letter bombs or AIDS spat into drinks when we weren't looking.

Amongst the shitty nappies, stale breast pads, empty packets of citalopram and hundreds of fucking kids toys strewn around my depressing, suburban Barratt box, I often find the odd synthetic black hair.

He's into deep into this shit, trust me.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I certainly can't understand whatever retarded bastardization you're thumping out on your keyboard right now.

Pigs eat swill. But you couldn't make "Pig" rhyme with "Road" so you went with a creature that eats insects instead, completely invalidating the "Swill" part of the insult.

I'm not letting you throw a paddy and stomp off again this time - fix this. Now.

Do you really think you'd get away with a sweeping and altogether false statement that toads eat insects when I'm on patrol? What's a worm? A slug? They're invertebrates motherfucker. 

I don't spend every waking hour up to my bollocks in freezing pond water to rock up here with the newt spunk still stuck to my finger nails, and listen to such heresy

Don't test the pecker again

• Like 2