CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Titless Women

Guest Wizardsleeve

39 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh I see now. Remarks about  noncery is not good,  but a nutter throwing a little kid over a balcony is.  What a little double standard cunt you really are.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but if it's in relation to that little sheep burning, cheval stinking cunt who got chucked over the side of the Tate, I hope he's fucking dead/completely paralysed.

We don't want foreigners in this country, least of all the French variety.

Tell all of your weasel fucking mates that they're not welcome.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

He's a bit of a werrit though.

Eddie, it’s probably best if you allow Roops to assume the role of the brain in your relationship. You’re just not cut out for such a demanding position. I’m sure, when you move in together, in some quaint, idyllic little county village, that they’ll be on the lookout for a new idiot. Little will they know just how they’ll have hit the jackpot with you. 

49 minutes ago, ratcum said:

posting videos in lieu of actual words on here should be banned. People are illiterate enough these days without facilitating their copping out. I'd have them destroyed.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Eddie, it’s probably best if you allow Roops to assume the role of the brain in your relationship. You’re just not cut out for such a demanding position. I’m sure, when you move in together, in some quaint, idyllic little county village, that they’ll be on the lookout for a new idiot. Little will they know just how they’ll have hit the jackpot with you. 

Its best not to mither yourself over these things Ape.

40 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If he thought the deaths of over 3,000 people on 9/11 was funny and something to joke about, the paralyzing of a 6 year old child by being hurled off a 10th floor balcony would certainly be a nice little giggle for him as well.

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

He fucking disgusts me.

giphy.gif

Sacré bleu! LOL

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, but if it's in relation to that little sheep burning, cheval stinking cunt who got chucked over the side of the Tate, I hope he's fucking dead/completely paralysed.

FUCK!

true genius is so rare these days

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh I see now. Remarks about  noncery is not good,  but a nutter throwing a little kid over a balcony is.  What a little double standard cunt you really are.

So that's the view from your chateau cum B&Q shed then, Withers, after being cheated out of your life savings by a sheep shagger. Personally I'd like to see your shithole of a country invaded, and flattened by the Wermacht again. Unfortunately for us the Krauts ain't up to the job having been invaded with as many Arabs as France.

• Like 2

I think the site would be better without rules. We come here to blow off some steam,  who gives a fuck what someone calls me or others. The site would be better without the moderation.  It's not a job, you still have to sign on. Labour loving dolittes.

1 minute ago, A1200 said:

I think the site would be better without rules. We come here to blow off some steam,  who gives a fuck what someone calls me or others. The site would be better without the moderation.  It's not a job, you still have to sign on. Labour loving dolittes.

Who the fuck are you?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, A1200 said:

It’d certainly be better without you.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Ooooooh look!!! Another bad ass internet tough guy. We're devastated.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
52 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Did you just self identify as one of Withers' "weasel fucking mates"?

Oh, I don't know.

If that's what you want to assume, be my guest.

You'd do better to ask him as I don't know who hates who around here or for what reason. I consider myself on friendly terms with anyone until they let me know or give me a reason to think otherwise.

None of that us versus them, CC tribal bs means anything to me.

Guest Erroreptile404
11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Shut the fuck up or I will butcher You and not show any remorse for my actions, you won't see it coming. 

I have never liked you and always found you boring in every sense of the word. 

Fuck off!! 

I'm sorry but who are you?

My bellend smells like lemon flavour scampi fries.

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Do you remember being appointed sole admin of a bitch 'n' moan site where you introduced yourself with a "howdy" pep talk? Full of liberal claptrap you pompously announced the establishment of one rule which was, "there are no rules". So tell me, Wizz - a couple of months later, the site's proprietor returned to his creation which he had spent years developing and nurturing. What did the site resemble the most?

1/ A smoking crater, reminiscent of The Somme circa 1916

2/ The current state of the Titanic

3/ The World Trade Centre 9/11 ?

Get fucked!  The ONLY admin I will speak to is Proper. ANy of you have something to say to me, HE will say it.  You are dead to me!  Please, make it so in reality!

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Get fucked!  The ONLY admin I will speak to is Proper. ANy of you have something to say to me, HE will say it.  You are dead to me!  Please, make it so in reality!

You’ve completely gone.. shot through. Absolutely shot to pieces. 

Mrs R, see your PM.