CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Titless Women

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How do you know all this, Wiz? Do you hang around the lingerie section of departments stores, secreting yourself amongst the clothes rails, your little pebble glass going up and down in time with the wanking motion? You pervy fucker? 

I'm married Gyps.  I've been in lingerie shops before.  If you weren't so busy stealing, you might want to look around in one yourself.  Burlap and duct tape must chafe your terribly!  

@Mrs Roops  If you EVER delete my account settings again where I have to read yours or Pen's worthless drooling shite, I'll report this fucking site for data breach and security violations.  Fuck you and die, cunt!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Ape said:

It’s evident that the sinister little wanker is a hard-wired deviant. He just can’t help himself.

Interesting how I got coolered for a comment asking one punter if he was riding in a a now deceased alleged nonce's private jet....didn't even call him the word, and an implication like this one is left alone by the decrepit cow Roops.  She really has lost the fucking plot and needs to be removed.

@The Beast  I sent you a PM, you can see her actions in the admin control panel and removed material area.  She's abusing her authority and it isn't fucking right, mate.  Everybody is done with her subjective and inconsistent biased enforcement of site rules.  It's time for her to go.  Don't even keep her on for software updates, just cut her out like a tit cancer.....staying on topic, you see...she gets cross if you don't and coolers you.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ve completely gone.. shot through. Absolutely shot to pieces. 

Mrs R, see your PM. 

Shut the fuck up, Frank.  Or Roops' little grassing boy....or perhaps you're Roops....nobody would care if you fucking died.  Certainly nobody wants you to live.  You might have old Ed thinking you're a big man, you're nothing to me, you gangling, teetering greasy, stringy haired, rail yard derelict shagging faggot!  

Fuck off.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Shut the fuck up, Frank.  Or Roops' little grassing boy....or perhaps you're Roops....nobody would care if you fucking died.  Certainly nobody wants you to live.  You might have old Ed thinking you're a big man, you're nothing to me, you gangling, teetering greasy, stringy haired, rail yard derelict shagging faggot!  

Fuck off.  

Yeah! What he said. 

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off.  

And the cunt leaves his Christmas tree up far too late to be tasteful.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Roadkill said:

And the cunt leaves his Christmas tree up far too late to be tasteful.

The taste Frank has is every Sunday evening in the VIP room of the Blue Oyster. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A whole Christmas, eh?

I May be mistaken here, but it hasn't yet been deemed racist to quote "White Christmas."  Perhaps the all knowing shoe sole tit hanging Roops can give a ruling on that.  I'll look forward to her dull response while chewing on foil.  

Guest Salty Piss Flap
27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bought a christmas last year. The man said to me "Are you putting it up yourself"? So I said  "No, I'm putting it up in the sitting room actually"! 

Arnold1.jpg

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

@Mrs Roops,  If you EVER delete my account settings again where I have to read yours or Pen's worthless drooling shite, I'll report this fucking site for data breach and security violations.  Fuck you and die, cunt!  

Let us know how that works. If a punter is so triggered to publically announce that he/she is blocking someone then you are announcing that the blocked person does not exist and is dead to you. That's fine but in doing so you do not then conduct a running campaign commenting on and addressing that person. Either that person is dead to you or not. I've cancelled your short list of blocked punters.

You really are an appalling hypocrite.

You bitch about "grasses" yet you are not adverse to "grass" yourself.

You show a tantrum about being coolered over Rule 13 issues yet complain about accusations about yourself being left unchecked. If you weren't so myopic you would know all the relevant parties received similar sanctions, one of whom is currently off-site for six months as the violation was so blatant.

Perhaps the most egregious example of your double standards is your hissy fit over not getting your way on your request to remove a punter that you did not like on the basis that he returned to the site under a new name. You seem to forget that you left The Corner under a cloud and returned under a new name. You asked if byegones be byegones because you were a changed person who no longer wished to become involved in arguments and only wanted to use the site for which it was designed which, contrary to what you said elsewhere, is not simply to abuse each other. My response was to be accommodating and if you recall, helped you deal with British idioms.

I suggest you either use the site correctly or bugger off and take your lies, cowardice and hypocrisy elsewhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let us know how that works. If a punter is so triggered to publically announce that he/she is blocking someone then you are announcing that the blocked person does not exist and is dead to you. That's fine but in doing so you do not then conduct a running campaign commenting on and addressing that person. Either that person is dead to you or not. I've cancelled your short list of blocked punters.

You really are an appalling hypocrite.

You bitch about "grasses" yet you are not adverse to "grass" yourself.

You show a tantrum about being coolered over Rule 13 issues yet complain about accusations about yourself being left unchecked. If you weren't so myopic you would know all the relevant parties received similar sanctions, one of whom is currently off-site for six months as the violation was so blatant.

Perhaps the most egregious example of your double standards is your hissy fit over not getting your way on your request to remove a punter that you did not like on the basis that he returned to the site under a new name. You seem to forget that you left The Corner under a cloud and returned under a new name. You asked if byegones be byegones because you were a changed person who no longer wished to become involved in arguments and only wanted to use the site for which it was designed which, contrary to what you said elsewhere, is not simply to abuse each other. My response was to be accommodating and if you recall, helped you deal with British idioms.

I suggest you either use the site correctly or bugger off and take your lies, cowardice and hypocrisy elsewhere.

I've just cum.

17 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

That’s Wizardscreep hung out to dry.....lol.

‘Cowardice’ sums up the wiz character perfectly. You don’t have access to his ‘howdy’ mod posts that Mrs R refers to, but it’s an absolute fucking embarrassment. Think post-pubescent milky bar kid. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Many an Angolian has hung out the back of you though, Punkers.

If you care to use at least a couple of brain cells you will find that, that particular ground has been covered from all angles by most members of the forum. It might be worth you adopting an approach that doesn't make you look as it you have the got mental capabilities and life experiences of a 12 year old.

• Like 1

Just now, Glowworm said:

If you care to use at least a couple of brain cells you will find that particular ground has been covered from all angles by most members of the forum. It might be worth you adopting an approach that doesn't make you look as it you have the got mental capabilities and life experiences of a 12 year old.

Major Cunt is finished as well..

lol.