CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Titless Women

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Aye, there is, and I've read it. You droning on and fucking on about fictional names used on a previous incarnation of this site from years ago. Or you speculating the nationalities of the aforementioned fictional chracters. Or Frank desperately trying to get mileage out of something incredibly fucking tame as he's incapable of saying anything more provocative than idiot.

If that's all you've got to say, take Ape's advice, shut the fuck up, and strongly suggest to your Tesco value Julio Iglesias toy boy that he does the same.

Cretinous pair of fucking bores.

I was wondering why I hadn't posted much on here for a while, then I read all of this nomination and realised, this site has turned to shit, infested by fucking rank tedium with one or two shining turds in the cesspit. With fucking relentless, useless, pointless and cretinous wank, constantly shat out by the worst keyboard diahorrea infected "look at me I cannot stop commenting even though I have fuck all to say that is A. Relevant, B. Funny or C. Insulting banter related to the topic" cunts that ever existed.

Fuck!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I was wondering why I hadn't posted much on here for a while, then I read all of this nomination and realised, this site has turned to shit, infested by fucking rank tedium with one or two shining turds in the cesspit. With fucking relentless, useless, pointless and cretinous wank, constantly shat out by the worst keyboard diahorrea infected "look at me I cannot stop commenting even though I have fuck all to say that is A. Relevant, B. Funny or C. Insulting banter related to the topic" cunts that ever existed.

Fuck!

I've never heard of those guys.

Friends of yours?

5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck!

Very true. That Wolfie really is one boring cunt, isn't he.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I've never heard of those guys.

Friends of yours?

It was a dig at a certain poster who has been doing this far too long and should know better.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Glowworm said:

So what aren't you regretting?

Nothing. If there was a thing it would be only the money I wasted on bad drugs, the good ones were money well spent.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't like it when they went all PC and had to have a girl in it.

I just recently noticed that shit.

I never watched the show back in the 80's when it was being produced, or even in the two decades following it's ending, because I assumed it was shit. A couple of years ago, because the old reruns were on weeknights on one of "oldies" TV channels that have become popular over here, I started watching it once in awhile. But it went off the air again before long.

About a week or so ago, they started running it again, but during the daytime on weekday mornings, so I've been watching it every day. I noticed the gratuitous inclusion of the hot chick for no other reason than to add some sex appeal and give the primarily male viewing audience a fuck fantasy. Other than that, she's useless.

I will say, that even though in years past I looked down my nose at the show in derision, watching it now I realize that even as stupid, corny, predictable and lame as the plots are, it can be a pretty damned fun show to watch.

40 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I just recently noticed that shit.

I never watched the show back in the 80's when it was being produced, or even in the two decades following it's ending, because I assumed it was shit. A couple of years ago, because the old reruns were on weeknights on one of "oldies" TV channels that have become popular over here, I started watching it once in awhile. But it went off the air again before long.

About a week or so ago, they started running it again, but during the daytime on weekday mornings, so I've been watching it every day. I noticed the gratuitous inclusion of the hot chick for no other reason than to add some sex appeal and give the primarily male viewing audience a fuck fantasy. Other than that, she's useless.

I will say, that even though in years past I looked down my nose at the show in derision, watching it now I realize that even as stupid, corny, predictable and lame as the plots are, it can be a pretty damned fun show to watch.

Eh?