CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Titless Women

Guest Wizardsleeve

Just now, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm here to make friends. Not you though Fwank, you sound the sort of person that would get ejected from a sewer because all the other turds couldn't stand your repetitive MO.

Iriot. RIP Ming.

I don’t know who you are. Nevertheless.. noted. 

4 hours ago, Glowworm said:

If you care to use at least a couple of brain cells you will find that, that particular ground has been covered from all angles by most members of the forum. It might be worth you adopting an approach that doesn't make you look as it you have the got mental capabilities and life experiences of a 12 year old.

Seriously Pen, "care to use a couple of brain-cells"? Probably the funniest comment I've heard this week. You really are a fucking idiot as the irony of this is clearly lost on you. Obviously I'll have to log on early again next Sunday for another ferocious counter-attack from the cream of the Corner.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

You’ll never succeed if you continuously insist on having the last word. Let some things go. I’m probably your greatest fan, but you’ve made yourself look very immature this morning. 

How about a pictorial on all that baby shit in your ‘Barrat box’? 

Hardly, I've now been 'furnished' with the facts, and I still couldn't care less about Wizzgate. You and the tranny are attempting to create some sort of big Corner scandal in lieu of having anything interesting or funny to contribute.

I'm all for a bit of drama and shit slinging, but this Wizz business is about as weak and feeble as every other attempt you've made to stir things up recently.

Try again and bring me something worthy of my attention. Failing that, stick to posting an endless rotation of your cut and paste poor man's Bill Sticker's material.

I know it's become a bit of a cliché to call you shit and to say your best days are behind you, but I can honestly say with genuine conviction that you're easily in the bottom five posters on here now. 

Note that, you boring fucking cunt.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Hardly, I've now been 'furnished' with the facts, and I still couldn't care less about Wizzgate. You and the tranny are attempting to create some sort of big Corner scandal in lieu of having anything interesting or funny to contribute.

I'm all for a bit of drama and shit slinging, but this Wizz business is about as weak and feeble as every other attempt you've made to stir things up recently.

Try again and bring me something worthy of my attention. Failing that, stick to posting an endless rotation of your cut and paste poor man's Bill Sticker's material.

I know it's become a bit of a cliché to call you shit and to say your best days are behind you, but I can honestly say with genuine conviction that you're easily in the bottom five posters on here now. 

Note that, you boring fucking cunt.

You really are a totally gormless windbag.

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

There is a lot to say chopper boy.

Aye, there is, and I've read it. You droning on and fucking on about fictional names used on a previous incarnation of this site from years ago. Or you speculating the nationalities of the aforementioned fictional chracters. Or Frank desperately trying to get mileage out of something incredibly fucking tame as he's incapable of saying anything more provocative than idiot.

If that's all you've got to say, take Ape's advice, shut the fuck up, and strongly suggest to your Tesco value Julio Iglesias toy boy that he does the same.

Cretinous pair of fucking bores.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Aye, there is, and I've read it. You droning on and fucking on about fictional names used on a previous incarnation of this site from years ago. Or you speculating the nationalities of the aforementioned fictional chracters. Or Frank desperately trying to get mileage out of something incredibly fucking tame as he's incapable of saying anything more provocative than idiot.

If that's all you've got to say, take Ape's advice, shut the fuck up, and strongly suggest to your Tesco value Julio Iglesias that he does the same.

Well I hate to say this, but you have managed to give me a real stonker of a hard on. Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Seriously Pen, "care to use a couple of brain-cells"? Probably the funniest comment I've heard this week. You really are a fucking idiot as the irony of this is clearly lost on you. Obviously I'll have to log on early again next Sunday for another ferocious counter-attack from the cream of the Corner.

Usually the cream of the corner is across your face or dripping from your chin.

Except for when Dreckimus is a little off the mark, I suppose.

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If that's all you've got to say, take Ape's advice, shut the fuck up, and strongly suggest to your Tesco value Julio Iglesias toy boy that he does the same.

Are you tired after writing or did your mum write it for you?

20 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Usually the cream of the corner is across your face or dripping from your chin.

Except for when Dreckimus is a little off the mark, I suppose.

Yawn. When are you going to delete your account or shoot up a high school anyway? You painfully unfunny inbred mullet sporting cunt.

I wrote that retort in under a minute, dickhead, and you're way out of your depth.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Ordinarily I'd be spunking a like over this but I'm making a steady run to the top of the leaderboard.

You of all cunts will understand this, especially in the light of Eric's piss poor standards 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ordinarily I'd be spunking a like over this but I'm making a steady run to the top of the leaderboard.

You of all cunts will understand this, especially in the light of Eric's piss poor standards 

Show a bit of class, you cunt. 

If you're going to dine at the top table, you need to adhere to the Leaderboard code. Likes between  number one and their subordinate are freely given in a spirit of comradeship, regardless of the closeness of the race. 

I'm Amundsen and you're Scott, brothers in arms and above the machinations of 'like' politics.

Now fucking top me up.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Show a bit of class, you cunt. 

If you're going to dine at the top table, you need to adhere to the Leaderboard code. Likes between  number one and their subordinate are freely given in a spirit of comradeship, regardless of the closeness of the race. 

I'm Amundsen and you're Scott, brothers in arms and above the machinations of 'like' politics.

Now fucking top me up.

I always figured you for a "bottom" boy.

Guess I was right.

Guest Wizardsleeve

This is my most successful topic!  8 Pages now!  With all the drama and hits, you'd think a gormless old crone like Roops would be scraping the scabs off her fanny to chuff the old fish!  Instead, she's deleting my account preferences so I'm forced to read hers and Pens drivel!  

For a site with such a small puntership and her own predilection for hits and site statistics.....let that sink in, @The Beast  

54 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I always figured you for a "bottom" boy.

Guess I was right.

I'm currently experiencing a period of good neighbourliness with the fen dweller and I've no desire for the open warfare between us that once blighted these pages. 

He's got a valid point regarding the likes "gentleman's rules" and of course with a turd like you floating around it's only a matter of time I award him one for more forthright, albeit obvious, critique of your utter shite commentary. 

Every man jack of us here know you're not really cut out for this, as your own like to post ratio will show. No mark cunt

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm currently experiencing a period of good neighbourliness with the fen dweller and I've no desire for the open warfare between us that once blighted these pages. 

He's got a valid point regarding the likes "gentleman's rules" and of course with a turd like you floating around it's only a matter of time I award him one for more forthright, albeit obvious, critique of your utter shite commentary. 

Every man jack of us here know you're not really cut out for this, as your own like to post ratio will show. No mark cunt

I think the obsession with racking up likes is a bit superficial. It must be pretty common knowledge by now, that a tight little group here hand out likes almost exclusively to each other irregardless of quality, just to see their screen name on the leader board.

BFD.

Some of us are just too far above all that fiddle-faddle to be the slightest bit concerned.

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I think the obsession with racking up likes is a bit superficial. It must be pretty common knowledge by now, that a tight little group here hand out likes almost exclusively to each other irregardless of quality, just to see their screen name on the leader board.

BFD.

Some of us are just too far above all that fiddle-faddle to be the slightest bit concerned.

I'm guessing you missed out on high school "Math" in your hick town where everyone's encourage to arm themselves to the teeth so much so your centre of education probably had metal detectors and armed guards? 

If you did you'd see there are only about 15 regular posters here so which tight group were you referring to you gormless sepo wanker?