Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Ape

Fat Cunts With “Just Do It” Emblazoned On Their Clothing

Recommended Posts

Just do what? Just eat all the fucking pies? Just pick up the ‘phone and order three large Big Mac meals with fully leaded Coke, for home delivery? Just stuff a family-sized pizza down your fucking fat gullet, whilst chuckling over Gogglebox with the other members of the fat cunt family? 

Just fuck off.
 

 

  • Like 2
  • Iron 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Indeed.

Thanks for your support.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What irritates me most is the fat cunts with about 140 quids worth of the latest running shoe on their fat, featureless, trotters when it's quite clear the shoes are not going to realise their potential. I suppose they come in handy to get them to the front of the buffet queue.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What irritates me most is the fat cunts with about 140 quids worth of the latest running shoe on their fat, featureless, trotters when it's quite clear the shoes are not going to realise their potential. I suppose they come in handy to get them to the front of the buffet queue.

Lugging all those cans home from the offie every night drew, you must be fitter than the MoBot and built like a brick shithouse

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

 I think you might have just caught a glimpse of your reflection in the mirror again lol lol.

I saw a McLaren 675LT whilst out today! I immediately checked Zoopla on my ‘phone, and to my amazement my house had increased in value by £80,000!

Wanker.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I saw a McLaren 675LT whilst out today! I immediately checked Zoopla on my ‘phone, and to my amazement my house had increased in value by £80,000!

Wanker.  

Nah your house is still shit and you've never seen a McLaren. Also i think it was a P1 not a 675LT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lugging all those cans home from the offie every night drew, you must be fitter than the MoBot and built like a brick shithouse

Sorry to disappoint you ShittyPecker but I get it delivered by some mong in an Asda truck. Did you know the stupid fucks don't use bags anymore?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ape said:

I saw a McLaren 675LT whilst out today! I immediately checked Zoopla on my ‘phone, and to my amazement my house had increased in value by £80,000!

Wanker.  

I'd sell up if I were you Ape. You could then use the profits to buy some charisma for your mundane persona. Alas I think you may need significantly more than £80K.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'd sell up if I were you Ape. You could then use the profits to buy some charisma for your mundane persona. Alas I think you may need significantly more than £80K.

I think I should sell up Drew. I've had 3 anglers staying in my gite. What a bunch of moronic cunts, even by British standards. Four hours of listening to their 'we caught nuffink'. If their line tying is as good as their grammar, I'm not surprised. The only high point is that they live in Norfolk, which proves a point. What the fuck is a boilie? Probably what is growing on the end of their minuscule dicks.  Smelly cunts. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'd sell up if I were you Ape. You could then use the profits to buy some charisma for your mundane persona. Alas I think you may need significantly more than £80K.

It’s fortunate that I’m not a mindless alcoholic really, otherwise I’d be in real trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ape said:

It’s fortunate that I’m not a mindless alcoholic really, otherwise I’d be in real trouble.

You don't need alcohol to be mindless, I can assure you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

You don't need alcohol to be mindless, I can assure you.

It’s nice to see you back on CC, albeit in your usual “Spack in the box” pop-up mode. Fuck off and die, wanker. Lol lol. Etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ape said:

It’s nice to see you back on CC, albeit in your usual “Spack in the box” pop-up mode. Fuck off and die, wanker. Lol lol. Etc.

Ape I don’t know how on earth you’ve managed it, but after almost seven years posting in the style of a meek, self-doubting Wiz or Wolfie, you’ve finally found a bit of rhythm.. a groove. Good for you. 

Here, have this...

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape I don’t know how on earth you’ve managed it, but after almost seven years posting in the style of a meek, self-doubting Wiz or Wolfie, you’ve finally found a bit of rhythm.. a groove. Good for you. 

Here, have this...

 

I’m not sure what to make of this nonsense, but I sincerely hope it’s not some form of thinly-veiled threat.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My timing’s all over the place, Ape. It’s this weekend I’ve come to play! Are you going to let me in, or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Frank said:

My timing’s all over the place, Ape. It’s this weekend I’ve come to play! Are you going to let me in, or what?

Your timing? I’m not sure how to break this to you, but you’re a strange stalker of a bizarre little niche web forum. You’re not Kenneth Branagh. Please try to keep some form of grip on reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ape said:

Your timing? I’m not sure how to break this to you, but you’re a strange stalker of a bizarre little niche web forum. You’re not Kenneth Branagh. Please try to keep some form of grip on reality.

It’s only a website, ape. Until, of course, you wake up in the dead of night wearing my sphincter on your nose. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'd sell up if I were you Ape. You could then use the profits to buy some charisma for your mundane persona. Alas I think you may need significantly more than £80K.

He could spend that £80'000 on plastic surgery or a penis enlargement...lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ape said:

Just do what? Just eat all the fucking pies? Just pick up the ‘phone and order three large Big Mac meals with fully leaded Coke, for home delivery? Just stuff a family-sized pizza down your fucking fat gullet, whilst chuckling over Gogglebox with the other members of the fat cunt family? 

Just fuck off.
 

 

I hope it has been a while since you've ingested any food, these same cunts are the ones who wear spandex pants with every little bit of fat and cellulite visible.  Their arse makes them look like a Weeble figure that can't be knocked over, and they're sweating profusely from the walk from their car which is illegally parked in a disabled bay because their weight hurts their joints.  Bariatric surgery or bleach, their problems would be solved!  

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I hope it has been a while since you've ingested any food, these same cunts are the ones who wear spandex pants with every little bit of fat and cellulite visible.  Their arse makes them look like a Weeble figure that can't be knocked over, and they're sweating profusely from the walk from their car which is illegally parked in a disabled bay because their weight hurts their joints.  Bariatric surgery or bleach, their problems would be solved!  

More fudgepaker bollocks from our Dale Winton wannabe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More fudgepaker bollocks from our Dale Winton wannabe...

You've exposed your proclivities once again, Punkers.  I never mentioned poofery in my post.  It's yet another example of your one trick pony character drooling to have a cock slamming you in every one of your gaping holes.  I'm still wagering on you sustaining irreparable brain damage from the skull fuckings you take in your ocular sockets.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Fat Cunts With “Just Do It” Emblazoned On Their Clothing

"Emblazoned"?

I always thought graphics on clothing was screen printed. 

So there’s a difference? Thanks for supplying me with that fascinating information Yank. I really don’t think we need Yanks telling us about the use of the English language and, personally, I don’t give a flying fuck about how shit is printed on a t-shirt. I either buy the fucking thing or I don’t buy the fucking thing. I don’t need some boring cunt telling me how it was put together. 

Give it a rest Yank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...