CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More genocide no cunt gives a fuck about

Stubby Pecker

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Established members can afford to ramble endlessly like a dribbling spastic cunt, but for the also-rans at the bottom of the pile, it's important to get yourself noticed with short, punchy rebuttals.

Count to three, and if you haven't thought of anything funny to say within that short amount of time, don't bother posting ever again.

Fucking idiot 

I never pictured you as a blonde....

dreckblonde.jpg

The cum-dripping mouth is just as I pictured you, though.

Idiot faggot.

Guest Wizardsleeve

A large prison complex was taken and thousands of ISIS and Al-Qaeda fighters are once again roaming free.  The global military industrial complex should do very well in earnings for the coming decades.  

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This I like. Keep repeating my posts. Far better quality.

I've had a pop at old punkers for this killroad; I'll come out with some hilariously original comment regarding his sausaging antics and he shoots straight back, so to speak, by calling me a poof. You have to admire his staying powers here (and with the back scuttling business) but salty will be gone shortly. Swimming alone at sea definitely can't be done here for that long especially when every cunt knows he's a god awful American and they despise him for it. It's not like he's been able to make any valid points about the world around us and try and defend the evil his equally stupid countrymen do.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've had a pop at old punkers for this killroad; I'll come out with some hilariously original comment regarding his sausaging antics and he shoots straight back, so to speak, by calling me a poof. You have to admire his staying powers here (and with the back scuttling business) but salty will be gone shortly. Swimming alone at sea definitely can't be done here for that long especially when every cunt knows he's a god awful American and they despise him for it. It's not like he's been able to make any valid points about the world around us and try and defend the evil his equally stupid countrymen do.

That was the only funny thing you've ever said, you distended bag of fermenting excrement.

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

@Dustyballs Who the fuck are you and why do you have a 90's T-Shirt image as your avatar? You're not one of them furry pervs, are you?

There is a little cunt (about 5' 3" tall) who I see walking around Newton Abbot wearing a grey fleece with that image of the wolf on the back, he is the the sort of cunt you would normally try to corner somewhere and beat him to death with a baseball but but for the fact that he has a constant companion with him who is about 7' feel tall and looks like lurch.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

@Dustyballs Who the fuck are you and why do you have a 90's T-Shirt image as your avatar? You're not one of them furry pervs, are you?

I will add that I see quite a few of these cunts with various macho animal logos on their clothing where in truth the most appropriate animal logo that they should be wearing is one of a mouse, weasel or a maggot.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I will add that I see quite a few of these cunts with various macho animal logos on their clothing where in truth the most appropriate animal loggo that they should be wearing is one of a mouse, weasel or a maggot.

Fucking hell, Pen. The poor little bastard hasn't even said anything yet and you've got him sussed. Further silence from him now will only make your claims even more valid.

C'mon, Dusty. Speak up.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

He probably bought his off a Bangladeshi market trader on a stall in somewhere like Ruthin or Barnoldswick .. or perhaps in one of those gaming or e-cig shops that sell tees and fleeces as a sideline.

I certainly hope not. Anybody visiting or living in those shit holes must be a mindless wanker. However, if it were the case, it does not bode well for the Corner.

@Dustyballs ?

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Not so simple anymore, but under the migrant-friendly EU directive, they may end up squatting in your quarters, Panzy. Just saying.

We'd take the poor creatures if we'd anywhere to put em but the accommodation thats prepared for em down the bog keeps getting burned out just as the security man goes for a pee

Panzermurphybaby 

17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A large prison complex was taken and thousands of ISIS and Al-Qaeda fighters are once again roaming free.  The global military industrial complex should do very well in earnings for the coming decades.  

After Brexit they won't be. The cunts will have to pay for their calls, when they get back to the u.k.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We'd take the poor creatures if we'd anywhere to put em but the accommodation thats prepared for em down the bog keeps getting burned out just as the security man goes for a pee

Panzermurphybaby 

Plenty of room panzy baby and all that rain will be a refreshing change from the fly infested desert they've come from

Image result for population density of ireland

34 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

@Dustyballs are you gonna have this. You're under sustained attack from the most humourless, boring, fucking wanker here in Glowworm aka Pen. If you can't even see of this unendurable tranny I don't fancy your chances for longevity.

Dusty could be the new bricktop, a member from way back who lurked about for an age, saying virtually fuck all then pissing off for good.

Because pens endless rubbish is now thankfully blocked from site I've not a clue about her no doubt scathing and witty attack on our new recruit. I find this strange however, as the cross dressing dullard usually bum licks the newbies as she's universally despised by the entire puntership

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Dusty could be the new bricktop, a member from way back who lurked about for an age, saying virtually fuck all then pissing off for good.

Because pens endless rubbish is now thankfully blocked from site I've not a clue about her no doubt scathing and witty attack on our new recruit. I find this strange however, as the cross dressing dullard usually bum licks the newbies as she's universally despised by the entire puntership

Stubby I need your advice .. I want to make a wildlife pond for the garden .. I need it to be the right size to hold a couple of sniveling lying toads .. any advice/ideas?