CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Huckle

Guest Cheese

Guest Alfie Noakes

Got what he deserved, unlike a lot of priests, imams, politicians, djs and tv stars whose crimes were only exposed after their deaths. End jail for these cunts and use them to replace foxes in hunts using pitbulls as the hounds.

Like the sensible commentators here, he got we he deserved. For those to fucking lazy and thick to find out who this fucker was (or like the original poster, to fucking lazy to put any context to it-up your game knob cheese), he was a vile nonce who abused over 200 poor bastards. I'm sure our recently banned pete and his mates are inconsolable over the death of one of their own. The victims and families of this cunt would all line up to shake the bloke who stabbed him by the hand and I only hope that not only did it take him a very long and painful time to die, but his life was made a living hell since he was banged up.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Like the sensible commentators here, he got we he deserved. For those to fucking lazy and thick to find out who this fucker was (or like the original poster, to fucking lazy to put any context to it-up your game knob cheese), he was a vile nonce who abused over 200 poor bastards. I'm sure our recently banned pete and his mates are inconsolable over the death of one of their own. The victims and families of this cunt would all line up to shake the bloke who stabbed him by the hand and I only hope that not only did it take him a very long and painful time to die, but his life was made a living hell since he was banged up.

Who ever did it should be pardoned or not charged for it. 

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Who ever did it should be pardoned or not charged for it. 

One thing we all know Admiral, is that every fucker hates nonces, even hardened banged up criminals. Those with nothing to loose because they'll be locked up till they're old men or till death, have all the time in the world to wait for their chance to repay society by slashing the throat of one of these cunts. 

59 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Death is too good for this cunt. I'd have locked him in a cell with Frank, Punkape and Pen for the rest of his life.

You cruel bastard- he'd have to look and franks disgusting form, be backscuttled by punkers and worst of all listen to pens dull and limited output. He'd take death after less than an hour

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

Death is too good for this cunt. I'd have locked him in a cell with Frank, Punkape and Pen for the rest of his life.

Let us be honest about this .. if you really are a doctor and have posted a comment like the one I am now quoting, then you are a really sick individual. I am pretty sure that if you are for real then the powers that be need to know exactly who you are.

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You cruel bastard- he'd have to look and franks disgusting form, be backscuttled by punkers and worst of all listen to pens dull and limited output. He'd take death after less than an hour

Not to mention the stench of stale piss from Pen. It would be a constant, lifelong, pain-inducing assault on all the senses.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Aren't convicted nonces put into a block with other convicted nonces? The chances are, he was shivved by another nonce over an argument over who's turn in the barrel it was. 

Are far as I can see he was a devoutly christian nonce so it may well be that a nonce of some other faith has done the deed.

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Aren't convicted nonces put into a block with other convicted nonces? The chances are, he was shivved by another nonce over an argument over who's turn in the barrel it was. 

If you have a look here you will see that the Malaysians were not very happy about his lenient sentence so it might well be that they have arranged something

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Huckle

44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Could I get this right .. that you as a father of young children think that the serious sexual abuse of a large number of children is a matter for levity?

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who's the cunt in the football shirt?

Adam something i think, he porked a 15 year old.

Yep

Adam Johnson is an English professional footballer and convicted sex offender who plays as a winger. A product of the Middlesbrough youth academy, he came to prominence after making his debut aged 17 in a UEFA Cup match. He made 120 appearances for Middlesbrough, also spending time on loan at Leeds United and Watford. Wikipedia