CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Huckle

Guest Cheese

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Let us be honest about this .. if you really are a doctor and have posted a comment like the one I am now quoting, then you are a really sick individual. I am pretty sure that if you are for real then the powers that be need to know exactly who you are.

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Could I get this right .. that you as a father of young children think that the serious sexual abuse of a large number of children is a matter for levity?

Do fuck off.

• Like 2

As a professed God botherer this filthy fucking nonce Huckle should know the lord often moves in mysterious ways. In this case welding a sharpened bog brush in a top security jail.

Personally I'd have preferred him to have served about 20 years of random and excessive beatings before meeting this grizzly fate.

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

As a professed God botherer this filthy fucking nonce Huckle should know the lord often moves in mysterious ways. In this case welding a sharpened bog brush in a top security jail.

Personally I'd have preferred him to have served about 20 years of random and excessive beatings before meeting this grizzly fate.

I'm glad he's dead. Did you read his message to other filthy nonce cunts?

"I've hit the jackpot, a 3 year old girl who's as loyal as a dog."

Why the fuck do we allow these creatures to live? I noticed the BBC and Guardian are all over this because this nonce happens to be white. If it was a Mohammed, they wouldn't have reported a fucking thing, except possibly that an Asian man was murdered by right wing extremists in prison. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why the fuck do we allow these creatures to live?

I'm a great believer in chemical castration. In these cases, the chemical would be tungsten carbide, shaped into a wickedly-serrated blade and dipped in ethanoic acid. 

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm a great believer in chemical castration. In these cases, the chemical would be tungsten carbide, shaped into a wickedly-serrated blade and dipped in ethanoic acid. 

The old fashioned method of a "walk at 8AM" ..a man of the the cloth offering absolution followed by someone pulling a leaver and the pervy cunt falling through a trap door is perfectly good enough.

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If were going all litmussy, I would be interested to see the effect of a tablespoon of Hydrofluoric. 

Plastic spoon, obviously.