CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Huckle

Guest Cheese

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm glad he's dead. Did you read his message to other filthy nonce cunts?

"I've hit the jackpot, a 3 year old girl who's as loyal as a dog."

Why the fuck do we allow these creatures to live? I noticed the BBC and Guardian are all over this because this nonce happens to be white. If it was a Mohammed, they wouldn't have reported a fucking thing, except possibly that an Asian man was murdered by right wing extremists in prison. 

I did, Eric. I was reading the Standard earlier and there was a breaking news article on his demise. I mused to a colleague "it ain't all bad, Britain's worst fucking sex-case has just been stabbed".

So I did a bit of digging on this filthy cunt with the idea of nominating him, but obviously not his demise, only to login and find a piss poor effort on the board. So thanks for that cheesy-bellend or whatever your fucking name is.

20 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I did, Eric. I was reading the Standard earlier and there was a breaking news article on his demise. I mused to a colleague "it ain't all bad, Britain's worst fucking sex-case has just been stabbed".

So I did a bit of digging on this filthy cunt with the idea of nominating him, but obviously not his demise, only to login and find a piss poor effort on the board. So thanks for that cheesy-bellend or whatever your fucking name is.

Drews had a mildly better "stab" at it in a nom which is likely to be amalgamated with this very poor opening effort from dick cheesy

I read about this on the BBC website like many, and the scale of abuse was sickening, almost bringing this manly man to tears. As a dad I'm appalled these cunts can't be rooted out and dealt with faster and with better outcomes- he may well have got the death penalty in Malaysia where the noncing took place. 

If I ever found one of my kids was even targeted by a filthy cunt and they were in a position of power (vicar, top copper, landed gentry etc) I wouldn't think twice about topping them, ideally in a gruesome way, and be prepared to do time for it. 

@Earl of Punkape you're a god botherer and big fan of an institution set up almost exclusively for buggering children, how do your lot deal with it when one of them is caught balls deep in a choir boy? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Got what he deserved, unlike a lot of priests, imams, politicians, djs and tv stars whose crimes were only exposed after their deaths. End jail for these cunts and use them to replace foxes in hunts using pitbulls as the hounds.

He deserved to serve his full sentence without being murdered.

Unless of course we chose to hand over the running of our prisons to the inmates who can act as Judge,jury and executioner.

18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Unless of course we chose to hand over the running of our prisons to the inmates who can act as Judge,jury and executioner.

He deserved to die - good fucking riddance to the vile, twisted, sick waste of oxygen. I hate to think how much it costs to keep cunts like this in prison - I treat his death as a small but very welcome tax break.

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Drews had a mildly better "stab" at it in a nom which is likely to be amalgamated with this very poor opening effort from dick cheesy

I read about this on the BBC website like many, and the scale of abuse was sickening, almost bringing this manly man to tears. As a dad I'm appalled these cunts can't be rooted out and dealt with faster and with better outcomes- he may well have got the death penalty in Malaysia where the noncing took place. 

If I ever found one of my kids was even targeted by a filthy cunt and they were in a position of power (vicar, top copper, landed gentry etc) I wouldn't think twice about topping them, ideally in a gruesome way, and be prepared to do time for it. 

@Earl of Punkape you're a god botherer and big fan of an institution set up almost exclusively for buggering children, how do your lot deal with it when one of them is caught balls deep in a choir boy? 

They cover it up and the priest/rapist is usually sent halfway across the world to another country without anyone there being warned about the danger he poses. The Catholic Church have what they call ‘retraining’ centres where they ‘’ ‘treat’ the priests who get caught. The belief they hold is that the offending priest is a sinner, like any other and if they confess and repent they are forgiven and no more needs to be said or done about it. Strange, to say the least.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You showed your true colours earlier on in this nom .. if you had any real opinion you would have left the last sentence and the reference to Punkers out of your comment.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

He deserved to die, but I cannot disagree with you. The decision of the sentence and that sentence should be carried out by the state. The strong chance is that he was killed by one of his own kind, by some equally evil and twisted individual.

1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

He deserved to die, but I cannot disagree with you. The decision of the sentence and that sentence should be carried out by the state. The strong chance is that he was killed by one of his own kind, by some equally evil and twisted individual.

‘Nonce murdered by another nonce” Yawn.....,.....The cunt isn’t worth any comment, even now that he’s dead.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Nonce murdered by another nonce” Yawn.....,.....The cunt isn’t worth any comment, even now that he’s dead.

If nonces want to kill each then I'm all for it. In fact if anyone banged up wants to start offing his cell mates then, as uncle ape says, it's just a tax break for the law abiding fuckers who pay the bill. If they didn't want to hang out with dangerous criminals then they shouldn't of got caught acting like cunts.

My first job as overlord would be to pump VX gas into every prison and save the UK PLC a bucket load simultaneously freeing up 1000s of cells for the wankers who should be doing hard time.

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They cover it up and the priest/rapist is usually sent halfway across the world to another country without anyone there being warned about the danger he poses. The Catholic Church have what they call ‘retraining’ centres where they ‘’ ‘treat’ the priests who get caught. The belief they hold is that the offending priest is a sinner, like any other and if they confess and repent they are forgiven and no more needs to be said or done about it. Strange, to say the least.

They're sent to Craggy Island 

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Aren't convicted nonces put into a block with other convicted nonces? The chances are, he was shivved by another nonce over an argument over who's turn in the barrel it was. 

Rule 49. Used to be effective but that was before prisons became business enterprises and POs were expected to be disciplinarians not Nancy boy social workers. Any cunt can be got to and the cunt who got to the cunt is probably just as big a cunt as the cunt who is now a dead cunt. Just hang all the cunts.

That’s what this cunt says you cunts!

1 hour ago, Ape said:

He deserved to die - good fucking riddance to the vile, twisted, sick waste of oxygen. I hate to think how much it costs to keep cunts like this in prison - I treat his death as a small but very welcome tax break.

Fuck off.

45 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If nonces want to kill each then I'm all for it. In fact if anyone banged up wants to start offing his cell mates then, as uncle ape says, it's just a tax break for the law abiding fuckers who pay the bill. If they didn't want to hang out with dangerous criminals then they shouldn't of got caught acting like cunts.

My first job as overlord would be to pump VX gas into every prison and save the UK PLC a bucket load simultaneously freeing up 1000s of cells for the wankers who should be doing hard time.

I can't agree gents. While I concur the world is a better place without this nasty fucking cunt and his ilk in it, I'm all for heavy and lifelong sentences being handed out to child sex abusers at the expense of taxpayers – with the prime aim of keeping them alive. A life of confinement, solitude, no internet access, being vilified by families, having their brains picked by psychologists 24/7, as well as the continual threat of being beaten or stabbed by other inmates, must surely serve as the best disincentive to commit such crimes. The thought of so much as a teabag being funded by my tax contributions isn't welcome in the least, but painting the bigger picture of a deeply unpleasant existence must surely be the best way. The death penalty for paedophiles in some US states has not served as a deterrent. Let the cunts suffer in chains for the rest of their miserable lives. A quick death is the easy way out.

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Could I get this right .. that you as a father of young children think that the serious sexual abuse of a large number of children is a matter for levity?

Fuck me My Lady, you don’t actually believe the personal details these wankers give out on here do you? They give you those details for a reason......they want to create an image of themselves in Cyber Space that they wish they could fulfill in real life.

Look how many rich cunts there are on here. They only claim to be rich because they believe that rich cunt’s opinions are more important than any other cunts. That tells you an awful lot about them......if you can’t see that then you are as fucking thick as they are. Shame.

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The paedophile problem in modern western liberal society is a symptom of the PC world we have allowed ourselves to be ‘imprisoned’ in by years of lazy minded complacency.The commonly put forward excuse for these cunts behaviour is that they are somehow ‘ill’ and not able to control or curtail their behaviour. But also that they do not have any fear or worry of what will happen to them if and when they get caught. This is absolutely false. These fuckers are usually very intelligent, devious and manipulative people. They are not the mentally ill misfits who need help, not condemnation that the libtard apologists would have us believe. These people know full well that if they go to prison they will be segregated under what is called ‘Rule 43’ with other perverts, informants, chid killers and bent coppers. All these are despised by the general prison population and have special protection granted to them. If Rule 43 was abandoned and all prisoners were in the same system then I have no doubt that the fear of that would stop the majority of paedos from ever committing the sick crimes that they do. But unfortunately these vermins ‘human rights’ are deemed more important than the rights of children not to be raped and murdered.  

What great times we live in.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me My Lady, you don’t actually believe the personal details these wankers give out on here do you? They give you those details for a reason......they want to create an image of themselves in Cyber Space that they wish they could fulfill in real life.

Look how many rich cunts there are on here. They only claim to be rich because they believe that rich cunt’s opinions are more important than any other cunts. That tells you an awful lot about them......if you can’t see that then you are as fucking thick as they are. Shame.

I would like it to be known that I live in a cardboard box and eat from bins. I have never owned a Ferrari or a Rolex and contrary to what anyone has heard, my missus is not a 21 year old ‘Page 3’ girl who can’t get enough of my ‘god like body, but she is 100% a fat ugly, unwashed, gobby bag of shit who I wouldn’t even talk to if I wasn’t desperate to just have someone I can be close to. Any cunt who says otherwise is fucking liar and probably just jealous.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Let’s not forget that this is a “high security” prison full of category A and category B cunts. Yet some cunt can stab the fuck out of another cunt and all the cunts running the place can do is to wait until some cunt grasses up the cunt who did it in the first place. 

Then the stabby cunt will go in front of some cunt Judge ( not me unfortunately.....a real one ) and get let off because all the witnesses are fucking criminal cunts who are just cunts anyway.

The perfect microcosm of the cunt world we live in. Fucking cunts.

Just now, judgetwi said:

Let’s not forget that this is a “high security” prison full of category A and category B cunts. Yet some cunt can stab the fuck out of another cunt and all the cunts running the place can do is to wait until some cunt grasses up the cunt who did it in the first place. 

Then the stabby cunt will go in front of some cunt Judge ( not me unfortunately.....a real one ) and get let off because all the witnesses are fucking criminal cunts who are just cunts anyway.

The perfect microcosm of the cunt world we live in. Fucking cunts.

So basically what we’ve learned from this incident is that prisons contain, well, criminals, and if you lock up lots of murderers together there is a high probability that someone will get murdered.

Who knew?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I can't agree gents. While I concur the world is a better place without this nasty fucking cunt and his ilk in it, I'm all for heavy and lifelong sentences being handed out to child sex abusers at the expense of taxpayers – with the prime aim of keeping them alive. A life of confinement, solitude, no internet access, being vilified by families, having their brains picked by psychologists 24/7, as well as the continual threat of being beaten or stabbed by other inmates, must surely serve as the best disincentive to commit such crimes. The thought of so much as a teabag being funded by my tax contributions isn't welcome in the least, but painting the bigger picture of a deeply unpleasant existence must surely be the best way. The death penalty for paedophiles in some US states has not served as a deterrent. Let the cunts suffer in chains for the rest of their miserable lives. A quick death is the easy way out.

I agree with you 100% but I must correct you on one thing. There is no death penalty for sexual abuse of a minor in the US. Louisiana enacted such a statute and two offenders were sentenced to death under it, but the Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional. The law was struck down and the two death sentences were commuted to life imprisonment.

https://files.deathpenaltyinfo.org/legacy/documents/KennedyPressRelease.pdf

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So basically what we’ve learned from this incident is that prisons contain, well, criminals, and if you lock up lots of murderers together there is a high probability that someone will get murdered.

Who knew?

The beauty of this is, that as has already been pointed out, the type of prisoners that will shank a paedo, are the Lifers who know they're not getting out anyway. A 45 year old lag, already serving 3 life sentences, isn't going to give a flying fuck about another one, safe in the knowledge that he's going to die in there anyway. 

Fuck it. They're already banged up, so not a danger to you or me. Give 'em bayonets and let them do a proper job.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

That's not unique to this place. I see it in American political forums as well. Half the idiots in those forums claim to be attorneys. Others like to boast about their supposedly big houses and expensive cars, etc. One obnoxious cunt I knew of, claimed to own a fleet of fishing boats. Called himself Sailor. I called him Barnacle Boy.