CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Huckle

Guest Cheese

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So basically what we’ve learned from this incident is that prisons contain, well, criminals, and if you lock up lots of murderers together there is a high probability that someone will get murdered.

Who knew?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The beauty of this is, that as has already been pointed out, the type of prisoners that will shank a paedo, are the Lifers who know they're not getting out anyway. A 45 year old lag, already serving 3 life sentences, isn't going to give a flying fuck about another one, safe in the knowledge that he's going to die in there anyway. 

Fuck it. They're already banged up, so not a danger to you or me. Give 'em bayonets and let them do a proper job.

You could've asked Jeffery Dahmer about that if he hadn't been beaten to death with a mop handle by some angry black guy while cleaning the floor in a bathroom of the maximum security prison where he was doing multiple life sentences with no parole for killing young black guys, chopping them up and eating them.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You could've asked Jeffery Dahmer about that if he hadn't been beaten to death with a mop handle by some angry black guy while cleaning the floor in a bathroom of the maximum security prison where he was doing multiple life sentences with no parole for killing young black guys, chopping them up and eating them.

And bumming their corpses. Don't forget about the bumming.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I agree with you 100% but I must correct you on one thing. There is no death penalty for for sexual abuse of a minor in the US. Louisiana enacted such a statute and two offenders were sentenced to death under it, but the Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional. The law was struck down and the two death sentences were commuted to life imprisonment.

https://files.deathpenaltyinfo.org/legacy/documents/KennedyPressRelease.pdf

I heard about an Irish electrician who was brought in to repair the electric chair. He took one look at it and said “No way. Thats a fucking death trap”

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

And bumming their corpses. Don't forget about the bumming.

I guess adding that to the thought of him killing and eating guys was more than my brain could process all at once.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Killing some cunt, then bumming the corpse is pretty bad. We’ve all done that. But what sort of sick fucking cunt eats their own jizz?

Those victims must've known their number was up, when they staggered, drunk and drugged to the fridge and found their cousins heads in there. I only say 'cousins' because all black Americans are apparently cousins. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those victims must've known their number was up, when they staggered, drunk and drugged to the fridge and found their cousins heads in there. I only say 'cousins' because all black Americans are apparently cousins. 

Having all the family ‘round for dinner’ doesn’t seem such a good idea when you think about it like that.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you ever see the ‘humanzee’ documentary Eric? If not then check it out. It made me laugh.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Most so called comedians nowadays should be nicked for fraud if you asked me. Pen could give most of them a good run for their money.

A Mitch Hedberg or Bill Hicks doesn't come along very often.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What are they? Hurricanes?

Two funny as fuck stand up comedians who died young.

Hedberg comes on at around :45 in this clip...

Bill Hicks in 1990...

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The beauty of this is, that as has already been pointed out, the type of prisoners that will shank a paedo, are the Lifers who know they're not getting out anyway. A 45 year old lag, already serving 3 life sentences, isn't going to give a flying fuck about another one, safe in the knowledge that he's going to die in there anyway. 

Fuck it. They're already banged up, so not a danger to you or me. Give 'em bayonets and let them do a proper job.

We're all failing to see the massive amounts of money that could be made from this too. Just think, a gladiatorial contest, broadcast live 24/7, with the chance to vote on upcoming matches and upgrade the equipment of your favourite inmates.

Entire prisons would end up with their own teams of lifers willing to gut one another for our entertainment, nonces would just be used as a sideshow, like the Jews in Rome.

Never happen though. Because everyone knows that you become a beautiful and delicate flower after you've murdered or raped another cunt, and need to have your human rights protected to the point that you end up living better than a cunt on the outside scraping by on minimum wage.

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

We're all failing to see the massive amounts of money that could be made from this too. Just think, a gladiatorial contest, broadcast live 24/7, with the chance to vote on upcoming matches and upgrade the equipment of your favourite inmates.

Entire prisons would end up with their own teams of lifers willing to gut one another for our entertainment, nonces would just be used as a sideshow, like the Jews in Rome.

Never happen though. Because everyone knows that you become a beautiful and delicate flower after you've murdered or raped another cunt, and need to have your human rights protected to the point that you end up living better than a cunt on the outside scraping by on minimum wage.

When I heard on the news this morning that a serial nonce had been murdered, my first thought was ‘Fuck me. Petes really having a bad week’ . My second thought was ‘Fuck me Its been quite a good week, on balance’

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me My Lady, you don’t actually believe the personal details these wankers give out on here do you? They give you those details for a reason......they want to create an image of themselves in Cyber Space that they wish they could fulfill in real life.

Look how many rich cunts there are on here. They only claim to be rich because they believe that rich cunt’s opinions are more important than any other cunts. That tells you an awful lot about them......if you can’t see that then you are as fucking thick as they are. Shame.

Are you trying to tell me that this isn't the real world. That Ratty isn't a jew hating helicopter pilot from Weston-super-mare?

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

He deserved to serve his full sentence without being murdered.

Unless of course we chose to hand over the running of our prisons to the inmates who can act as Judge,jury and executioner.

That would be an excellent way to deal with it. He did not deserve anything other than death, or do you think that someone who delivered such crimes upon so many children even deserves to be treated as human? Typical catholic church apologist. Get fucked.

On 15/10/2019 at 10:19, Alfie Noakes said:

That would be an excellent way to deal with it. He did not deserve anything other than death, or do you think that someone who delivered such crimes upon so many children even deserves to be treated as human? Typical catholic church apologist. Get fucked.

Our atheist society will always throw up evil oddball cunts every now and again.The nutter who committed these crimes was odviously sick with paranoid schizophrenia or a similar complaint.Such people shouldn’t be fed to wolves or self appointed legal arbiters from the criminal classes.

You with your concentration camp zeal would seek to enjoy the process of terminating such people. You should be watched and put under supervision yourself.

Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The nutter who committed these crimes was odviously sick with paranoid schizophrenia or a similar complaint.

I suppose the thousands of catholic priests who have committed similar depraved acts on children are ill also? Or might they just be disgusting criminal perverts hiding behind the protection of a rich and powerful organisation which has influence all over the ‘Christian’ world?