CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jenny Eclair's Moistureless Minge.

Witheredscrote

57 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

This annoying  bint is on the t.v every 5 minutes, advertising artificial fanny batter.  Why? Surely nobody would want to shag it.  Do us a favour girl, stand on your head, fill your gash with 5 litres of Castrol gearbox oil, and fuck off.

I would think this hideous creature has had a leaky gearbox and smoke belching out of its arse for years. I’m sure there’s a reconditioned fanny on eBay somewhere could maybe just get it through one more MOT before the Cunt gets slung on the slagheap. Fucking pile of rusty shit. Comedian my arse.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

This annoying  bint is on the t.v every 5 minutes, advertising artificial fanny batter.  Why? Surely nobody would want to shag it.  Do us a favour girl, stand on your head, fill your gash with 5 litres of Castrol gearbox oil, and fuck off.

When she was a teenager she pretended to be French.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You know you would....

jennyeclair2015.jpg

barf.gif

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Nobody's interested in eclairs with artificial cream.

This cunt is about as funny as that hulking adenoidal Sasquatch, Miranda Hart.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

presumably if I bummed her I could make a chocolate éclair joke?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love it when you get defensive. 

It shows that you have a vulnerable, human side. Very endearing. Like when Roops is pissed.

He keeps it in a freezer in his basement.

Cuts a slab off and throws it on the grill for special occasions.