CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mr Dwight Esq.

colonelkurtz

Apparently young Reg always yearned for his Dads approval or any signs of encouragement regarding his chosen career and lifestyle choice back in the day. Well , if Mr Dwight senior was merely disappointed in his lads antics back then he must have been looking on in apoplectic fucking rage at the state of things in the intervening years.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Apparently young Reg always yearned for his Dads approval or any signs of encouragement regarding his chosen career and lifestyle choice back in the day. Well , if Mr Dwight senior was merely disappointed in his lads antics back then he must have been looking on in apopleptic fucking rage at the state of things in the intervening years.

I believe my very first nomination here was about "Ellon" John.

He's obviously got too much time on his hands now he's given up coke and writing songs. 

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

From what I can gather, he couldn't give a fuck about his son. He fucked off and had kids with another woman and dropped him entirely. 

Don't you just hate it when your father does that?

Downright bloody selfish, if you ask me!