CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton....Eco Warrior?

King Billy

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Lewis Hamilton, 5 times(shortly to be 6) Formula 1 World Champion, who is paid a basic salary of 40 million pounds by Mercedes Benz  and tops that up with around 30 million pounds of sponsorship has today spoken about the need for the entire world to adopt a vegan lifestyle, as he worries constantly about the future of the human race. Speaking not as the owner of a posh vegan burger restaraunt which he opened in London recently, or as the highest earner in the history of F1, but as a working class council estate dusky chap made good from Hertfordshire, who just happens to own a collection of classic racing cars and travels almost daily on his own private jet, and once a fortnight drives a hand built car which costs about 15 million pounds to build  round a racetrack for about 90 minutes, averaging around 7 miles per gallon. Now I’m not one for trying to find fault with someone who’s got good intentions but if someone a bit more cynical than me was to have a closer look at Mr Hamilton and say “Oy are you having a fucking laugh Cunt?” I’d probably find it difficult to argue with them. No wonder that Pussycat Doll slag fucked off if she had to listen to this Cunt every day, apart from the odd Sunday for an hour or two.

Absolutely spot-on Billy. There's nothing more that grinds my gears than a super-wealthy celebrity preaching to the public at large as to how we should spend our money to save the planet. It's strange, therefore, that after starting his gas-guzzling motor racing career in 2001, before helping Mercedes sell millions of cars worldwide, it's taken him 18 years to realise burning fossil fuels is extremely harmful to the environment and animals at large. I wonder how many rainforest-depleting complimentary steaks, burgers, chops, sausages and roasts the attention-seeking hypocrite has shat out in some porcelain Monte Carlo crapper throughout the years? I can't deny he's a superlative racing driver, but I really wish the self-obsessed prick would stick to what he's good at. What a wanker.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Absolutely spot-on Billy. There's nothing more that grinds my gears than a super-wealthy celebrity preaching to the public at large as to how we should spend our money to save the planet. It's strange, therefore, that after starting his gas-guzzling motor racing career in 2001, before helping Mercedes sell millions of cars worldwide, it's taken him 18 years to realise burning fossil fuels is extremely harmful to the environment and animals at large. I wonder how many rainforest-depleting complimentary steaks, burgers, chops, sausages and roasts the attention-seeking hypocrite has shat out in some porcelain Monte Carlo crapper throughout the years? I can't deny he's a superlative racing driver, but I really wish the self-obsessed prick would stick to what he's good at. What a wanker.

Boring cunt. Are you RickB's love child?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wank each other off more like you pair of poofs

Stubby do something about your image .. get yourself down to EWM and get a James Pringle fleece and a couple of outdoor shirts and then order a couple of skinny ripped jeans off BooHoo should get it sorted for well under £100. and don't forget to wash that fucking filthy hair!

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You're too late toady, I've topped the board three times before.  Besides, I've agreed to sleep with Pen for 2 weeks, that will secure it.

That's certainly above and beyond the call of duty, Withers, you filthy French pervert. I've now gotta a mental image of you I'd rather forget, resembling a geriatric Gerard Depardieu mounting Pens hairy derrière.

Fucking disgusting Monsieur, but credit where its due!

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

One wonders whether he'd have the arsehole to jump into a F1 car in the old days, when one little bump would turn you and the car into a fucking lump of burning charcoal. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're dead to me Frank. Dead. Kindly conduct yourself as a dead person and never answer any of my posts again. If you do, I'll just ignore them. Have a nice death you pathetic, one trick pony, self obsessed cunt. 

If there' one turd here that's universally despised then it's the vile cut that is Frank.

I can just imagine him now mincing around his boat waiting for the no-more-nails to go off under his wig before to toddles off into town on his spindly AIDS withered legs to find a pub frequented by rough sailors. 

This whole car racing malarkey is shit nowadays.What happened to the good old days when a couple of  boiler suited flat capped Ernies with a fire extinguisher and damp rag each was more than sufficient to deal with deep fried mangled carnage. Todays fanny dancer cars have roll bars , fuel cut off devices ,  fire and crush resistant materials and probably combined cup holders and trinket trays for all I know.   Stirling Moss ..bald cunt

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One wonders whether he'd have the arsehole to jump into a F1 car in the old days, when one little bump would turn you and the car into a fucking lump of burning charcoal. 

You can just imagine him climbing out of a 1970s death machine after 2-3 near-fatal race instances, parked next to James Hunt, can't you? While Hunt would seek out the nearest pit girls, bottle of Champagne in one hand and spliff in the other, Hamilton would get a quick debrief from his sponsors before telling the world he can save the planet through veganism. You couldn't make it up.

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You can just imagine him climbing out of a 1970s death machine after 2-3 near-fatal race instances, parked next to James Hunt, can't you? While Hunt would seek out the nearest pit girls, bottle of Champagne in one hand and spliff in the other, Hamilton would get a quick debrief from his sponsors before telling the world he can save the planet through veganism. You couldn't make it up.

Well reading this shit, you aint doing too bad.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck off, Wolfie.. cunt. This is shit. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off, Wolfie.. cunt. This is shit. 

Frank I am in A and E Maidstone, the place is crawling with pikeys, one builder type bloke has disgusting muddy boots on that have spread dirt all over the floor, he is flicking his van key open and shut, I hate him. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Frank I am in A and E Maidstone, the place is crawling with pikeys, one builder type bloke has disgusting muddy boots on that have spread dirt all over the floor, he is flicking his van key open and shut, I hate him. 

What have you got stuck in your arse this time?

• Like 3