CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton....Eco Warrior?

King Billy

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Like this, you mean?

Eddy has decended to frank like levels of shitness, not that the barely noble savage has much to say. Hard day on the jet wash and spunge I bet. 

If we add engine number counting freak pen and the slithering withers, these 4 abominations of nature are responsible for the majority of pointless crap here

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The little cunt Lewis is calling his fellow drivers out because they don't want to show support for the political movement that is BLM, yet this little fuck weasle is happy to drive a Mercedes Benz who also manufactured a lot of the vehicles for the Nazis. JLM.

Using Jewish slave labour too. Fucking hypocrite cunt.

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The little cunt Lewis is calling his fellow drivers out because they don't want to show support for the political movement that is BLM, yet this little fuck weasle is happy to drive a Mercedes Benz who also manufactured a lot of the vehicles for the Nazis. JLM.

I see the silver Mercedes have been "blacked up" for the occasion. They'll probably go even faster now.

• Like 1

Hamilton's victim complex has absolutely no end. Even before he was getting £20 million a year (he recently tried to worm £40 million out of Mercedes, but got told where to stick it) he was living in relative luxury - his parents had more than enough money, his dad had a car, a house and worked as an IT manager - even owned his own company later on - he was living in a six-bedroom house (with four bathrooms) by the time he was 12.

He genuinely seems to think he was living in poverty, but the truth is he's never wanted for anything he didn't eventually get - he had to work hard, undoubtedly - but there was never anything stopping him, economical or racial, achieving his dreams. Yes his father worked very hard to fund him early on, but as far as hardship goes the most devastating story Hamilton can muster is the time his dad re-mortgaged the house to raise money when he was eight.

So he has a black, hardworking father who owned a car and a house and his own IT company and funded his early career even after he divorced Lewis' biological mother, was sponsored by white man Ron Dennis of the McLaren F1 team by the time he was 12, lived in the lap of luxury as he worked his way through the lower tiers of Formula racing and now earns in a single year far more than most people could ever earn if they saved every single penny they made through their entire lives.

I fail to see the heartbreaking tale of racial oppression and crippling poverty in any of this. If anything Lewis is the villain in his story - he screwed dear old dad a few years after he made it big by firing him as his manager and screwed Ron Dennis and McLaren by jumping ship to Mercedes after Jenson Button outscored him as a team mate in 2012. He's never shown any of the people who worked so hard to get him where he is anywhere near the same amount of dedication or loyalty they showed him.

And yet he still never fails to see himself as a victim whenever there's a chance to do so, because his skin is a bit darker than everyone else he races against. Seems a bit racist when you think of it that way, eh?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A team also partnered with Hugo Boss.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hamilton's victim complex has absolutely no end. Even before he was getting £20 million a year (he recently tried to worm £40 million out of Mercedes, but got told where to stick it) he was living in relative luxury - his parents had more than enough money, his dad had a car and he was living in a six-bedroom house (with four bathrooms) by the time he was 12.

He genuinely seems to think he was living in poverty, but the truth is he's never wanted for anything he didn't eventually get - he had to work hard, undoubtedly - but there was never anything stopping him, economical or racial, achieving his dreams. Yes his father worked very hard to fund him early on, but as far as hardship goes the most devastating story Hamilton can muster is the time his dad re-mortgaged the house to raise money when he was eight.

So he has a black, hardworking father who owned a car and a house and funded his early career even after he divorced Lewis' biological mother, was sponsored by white man Ron Dennis of the McLaren F1 team by the time he was 12, lived in the lap of luxury as he worked his way through the lower tiers of Formula racing and now earns in a single year far more than most people could ever earn if they saved every single penny they made through their entire lives.

I fail to see the heartbreaking tale of racial oppression and crippling poverty in any of this. If anything Lewis is the villain in his story - he screwed dear old dad a few years after he made it big by firing him as his manager and screwed Ron Dennis and McLaren by jumping ship to Mercedes after Jenson Button outscored him as a team mate in 2012. He's never shown any of the people who worked so hard to get him where he is anywhere near the same amount of dedication or loyalty they showed him.

And yet he still never fails to see himself as a victim whenever there's a chance to do so, because his skin is a bit darker than everyone else he races against. Seems a bit racist when you think of it that way, eh?

The reality is that every justifiable criticism of him for being a twat and criticism of any other ethnic twat is turned by him into an an attack on people of colour and howls of racist.

No one would propose him for any of my golf clubs because he’s an odious penis.Wheras Rishi Sunak or Tom Cleverley would be welcomed without the faintest bat of an eyelid.

He’s a self absorbed arrogant turd.At Wimbledon one year he was given prime tickets for the centre court Royal box for which men are required to wear suits, shirt and tieThese requirements are well known and sent in writing to all those fortunate to be invited.Hamilton turned up in jeans, jacket and a tee shirt and was refused admission....excellent.The wanker then had a meltdown and stormed off no doubt wailing about racism and other imaginary slights.

Utter tosser.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Anyone remember when this cunt got stick for taking the piss out of his nephew for wearing a dress? He had to grovel and apologise like  the no bollocks wanker he is. Ever since then he’s jumped on every virtue signalling bandwagon going.

He’s a nasty little, hypocritical, tax dodging poof. I hope his arse heals up.

59 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The reality is that every justifiable criticism of him for being a twat and criticism of any other ethnic twat is turned by him into an an attack on people of colour and howls of racist.

No one would propose him for any of my golf clubs because he’s an odious penis.Wheras Rishi Sunak or Tom Cleverley would be welcomed without the faintest bat of an eyelid.

He’s a self absorbed arrogant turd.At Wimbledon one year he was given prime tickets for the centre court Royal box for which men are required to wear suits, shirt and tieThese requirements are well known and sent in writing to all those fortunate to be invited.Hamilton turned up in jeans, jacket and a tee shirt and was refused admission....excellent.The wanker then had a meltdown and stormed off no doubt wailing about racism and other imaginary slights.

Utter tosser.

I can't disagree with the notion that Hamilton is not, perhaps, the world's best example of victims of prejudice.  However, your implicit assumption that - somehow - not being allowed to join your so-called club would have him crying in his cornflakes is hilarious! Or that Sunak / Cleverley would be even slightly interested. Thanks for the laugh!

The little cunt made sure to get right in the centre of the track and strike a pose for the cameras at the start of the race today. This has nothing to do about racism and everything to do with Hamilton's own ego.

Taking the knee in the middle of a racing track with no one in the stands and six cunts refusing to play along (who consist of Raikkonen, a 40 year old Finn who never gave a shit about anything and has already made his millions, LeClerc, the new number 1 at Ferrari with his entire career ahead of him, Carlos Sainz, who'll be joining LeClerc at Ferrari next year, Antonio Giovinazzi, a cunt with strong ties and the potential to get a Ferrari seat in the future, Verstappen, who's already making his own way as the number one at Red bull and Danil Kvyat, a Ruskie who probably finds the entire thing fucking hilarious).

Basically all the chancers who need to make a good impression just to keep their seats, the newbies who don't know any better and a Canadian racing out of Daddy's wallet took a knee. Impactful.

c5b45d0f87e5dda0a5cc5bf405b83738

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The little cunt made sure to get right in the centre of the track and strike a pose for the cameras at the start of the race today. This has nothing to do about racism and everything to do with Hamilton's own ego.

Taking the knee in the middle of a racing track with no one in the stands and six cunts refusing to play along (who consist of Raikkonen, a 40 year old Finn who never gave a shit about anything and has already made his millions, LeClerc, the new number 1 at Ferrari with his entire career ahead of him, Carlos Sainz, who'll be joining LeClerc at Ferrari next year, Antonio Giovinazzi, a cunt with strong ties and the potential to get a Ferrari seat in the future and Danil Kvyat, a Ruskie who probably finds the entire thing fucking hilarious).

Basically all the chancers who need to make a good impression just to keep their seats, the newbies who don't know any better and a Canadian racing out of Daddy's wallet took a knee. Impactful.

c5b45d0f87e5dda0a5cc5bf405b83738

When I was a Prince, taking the knee meant something entirely different.  I used to dread it. Tip-toeing past Wizard's rune room, always caught out by that squeaky floor board, "Rollo!" the voice would boom out, "in here now.  Time for the knee".  Clearly, being a bit of an imp in my younger days, he'd be wanting to teach me a lesson or two about whatever mischief I'd concocted that day, but being bent over his skinny lap, and belted on the posterior with his Wizard's staff, left one quite bruised.  Sitting down afterwards was almost out of the question. And the thrones are so hard...

4 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

When I was a Prince, taking the knee meant something entirely different.  I used to dread it. Tip-toeing past Wizard's rune room, always caught out by that squeaky floor board, "Rollo!" the voice would boom out, "in here now.  Time for the knee".  Clearly, being a bit of an imp in my younger days, he'd be wanting to teach me a lesson or two about whatever mischief I'd concocted that day, but being bent over his skinny lap, and belted on the posterior with his Wizard's staff, left one quite bruised.  Sitting down afterwards was almost out of the question. And the thrones are so hard...

I bet you wish you had a magic torch.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The moany little bitch finished 4th. Shouldn't have had your car painted black, it was overheating you stupid little cunt. A basic understanding of physics would tell you that let alone a whole team of F1 engineers. What an utter cunt.

Fourth in that Merc is basically last in any other car. He also crashed into a Red Bull and earned a 5 second penalty to go with the grid place penalty he got for driving like shit during Practice. Seems like the angry little midget needs to concentrate more on his driving instead of his racial hardship.

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fourth in that Merc is basically last in any other car. He also crashed into a Red Bull and earned a 5 second penalty to go with the grid place penalty he got for driving like shit during Practice. Seems like the angry little midget needs to concentrate more on his driving instead of his racial hardship.

To be fair, both Mercs twice built up apparently unassailable leads only to be reined in by safety cars on each occasion. Hopefully Hamilton will be spurred into driving twice as angrily next time out, and end up doing a full-blown Niki Lauda. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Give it a rest, creepy cunt.

• Like 1