CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton....Eco Warrior?

King Billy

Someone on Twitter steamed into him recently. This guy competed against him in go-carting when they were teenagers and said that he wasn't in anyway the best but he had everything done for him because of his colour. What pissed this bloke off is the fact they Hamilton goes on about white privilege, yet it was black privilege that got Hamilton where he is. 

Google Lewis Hamilton black privilege and it's a twitter from ASMcClean. 

I cant unfortunately put it on here.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

To be fair, both Mercs twice built up apparently unassailable leads only to be reined in by safety cars on each occasion. Hopefully Hamilton will be spurred into driving twice as angrily next time out, and end up doing a full-blown Niki Lauda. 

Fuck that, Lauda lived. I want to see him Jules Bianchi himself into oblivion under a tractor.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck that, Lauda lived. I want to see him Jules Bianchi himself into oblivion under a tractor.

Come on, though, wouldn't you just love to see his shitty fucking dreadlocks in flames? The icing on the cake would see a burning supersoft tyre bounce across the track and necklace the cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Someone on Twitter steamed into him recently. This guy competed against him in go-carting when they were teenagers and said that he wasn't in anyway the best but he had everything done for him because of his colour. What pissed this bloke off is the fact they Hamilton goes on about white privilege, yet it was black privilege that got Hamilton where he is. 

Google Lewis Hamilton black privilege and it's a twitter from ASMcClean. 

I cant unfortunately put it on here.

EbiHm66WoAA0J3U?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Come on, though, wouldn't you just love to see his shitty fucking dreadlocks in flames? The icing on the cake would see a burning supersoft tyre bounce across the track and necklace the cunt.

Alright, you've convinced me. You should do poetry.

The little tight arse promptly transferred his tax residency to Switzerland when he signed up to Formula One - thanks and fuck off to the country that cared for him, educated him and generally nurtured his rise to success. Just waiting for him to do an Ayrton Senna so I can crack open a vintage Special Brew to celebrate the death of a tax rat. Only ten million Specials to go.............. But this CUNT IS SPECIAL. 

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Apparently if it was also converted to run on gas it would kill any opposition.

There’s enough gas coming out the little spastics gob to power a small country. Although he’s for sure the best F1 driver, possibly ever, the stupid fucking cunt has walked straight into the trap of privileged, out of touch super rich wankers, opening their gobs and believing that they are somehow entitled to speak for the working class majority who they couldn’t get away quick enough from, and log onto twatter or fuckbook from the safe confines of their Monte Carlo penthouses. But having said that I hear he’s quite kind to his nif-nof brother. So he can’t be all bad.

SPACK LIVES MATTER!!

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

There’s enough gas coming out the little spastics gob to power a small country. Although he’s for sure the best F1 driver, possibly ever, the stupid fucking cunt has walked straight into the trap of privileged, out of touch super rich wankers, opening their gobs and believing that they are somehow entitled to speak for the working class majority who they couldn’t get away quick enough from, and log onto twatter or fuckbook from the safe confines of their Monte Carlo penthouses. But having said that I hear he’s quite kind to his nif-nof brother. So he can’t be all bad.

SPACK LIVES MATTER!!

I'm surprised you have a good word for the rat. 

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

SPACK LIVES MATTER!!

I think he's a good driver, but then he's usually got the best car - even that idiot Vettel was a four time World Champion when he was driving for Red Bull - now he struggles to keep the car pointing the right way.

He was absolutely dismal between 2009 and 2013 when he wasn't in a completely dominant car and lost to Nico Rosberg in 2016 despite using every dirty trick in the book to sabotage his team mate and having the Mercedes team clearly favouring him to the point that Rosberg told them all where to stick it when he won the championship. Its this personality that makes a lot of people notice him as the bullshitter he is - because the moment he suspects he isn't getting every bit of support he demands from a team, even if it comes at great cost to his team mate, he'll throw a wobbler - surely someone who made it up through the ranks through sheer skill and discipline would be better acquainted to such hardship.

When a team mate bests him in equal machinery that team mate is always either fucked off next year, or Hamilton takes his ball to another team. He hates competition when its on an even playing field.

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think he's a good driver, but then he's usually got the best car - even that idiot Vettel was a four time World Champion when he was driving for Red Bull - now he struggles to keep the car pointing the right way.

He was absolutely dismal between 2009 and 2013 when he wasn't in a completely dominant car and lost to Nico Rosberg in 2016 despite using every dirty trick in the book to sabotage his team mate and having the Mercedes team clearly favouring him to the point that Rosberg told them all where to stick it when he won the championship. Its this personality that makes a lot of people notice him as the bullshitter he is - because the moment he suspects he isn't getting every bit of support he demands from a team, even if it comes at great cost to his team mate, he'll throw a wobbler - surely someone who made it up through the ranks through sheer skill and discipline would be better acquainted to such hardship.

When a team mate bests him in equal machinery that team mate is always either fucked off next year, or Hamilton takes his ball to another team. He hates competition when its on an even playing field.

James Hunt would have put him into the wall, and then laughed while he shagged his girlfriend.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

James Hunt would have put him into the wall, and then laughed while he shagged his girlfriend.

Good old Jimbo, he never pulled any punches. This is the commenting of a man who didn't give a fuck about losing his job at the BBC.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Good old Jimbo, he never pulled any punches. This is the commenting of a man who didn't give a fuck about losing his job at the BBC.

LOL. Clearly a common occurrence considering how Murray Walker just went with it.

"...So, anyway..."

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that specially for darling Lewis or moi? Billy I knew you wouldn't fail me. Incidentally, what time tomorrow morning does your shift start at the bakery? 

How could it be for you? If you had the gumption to keep up you’d have seen I was agreeing with you, you fucking spastic. Fuck off.

First time I’ve ever been sociable to a mong. My good nature will be my fucking downfall.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

SPACK LIVES MATTER!!

As I've said before the majority of the working class fucking love him. They believe he truly loves them as well. 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I think they should change F1 so it's like Whacky Races so it can be less boring and on a level playing field. Hamilton can have a car like the Anthill Mob, with him and half a dozen soul brothers dressed like pimps. Vettel can be like Dick Dastardly but dressed like The Kaiser with a pickelhuber helmet and a twirly moustache. He can be the baddie who gets up to all kinds of mischief by cheating. 

They're the only two I can think of but I'm sure you lot can think of other drivers and what type of vehicle they can drive, encompassing racial stereotypes. 

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think they should change F1 so it's like Whacky Races so it can be less boring and on a level playing field. Hamilton can have a car like the Anthill Mob, with him and half a dozen soul brothers dressed like pimps. Vettel can be like Dick Dastardly but dressed like The Kaiser with a pickelhuber helmet and a twirly moustache. He can be the baddie who gets up to all kinds of mischief by cheating. 

They're the only two I can think of but I'm sure you lot can think of other drivers and what type of vehicle they can drive, encompassing racial stereotypes. 

“Yes me Lady.”

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Hamilton's victim complex has absolutely no end. Even before he was getting £20 million a year (he recently tried to worm £40 million out of Mercedes, but got told where to stick it) he was living in relative luxury - his parents had more than enough money, his dad had a car, a house and worked as an IT manager - even owned his own company later on - he was living in a six-bedroom house (with four bathrooms) by the time he was 12.

He genuinely seems to think he was living in poverty, but the truth is he's never wanted for anything he didn't eventually get - he had to work hard, undoubtedly - but there was never anything stopping him, economical or racial, achieving his dreams. Yes his father worked very hard to fund him early on, but as far as hardship goes the most devastating story Hamilton can muster is the time his dad re-mortgaged the house to raise money when he was eight.

So he has a black, hardworking father who owned a car and a house and his own IT company and funded his early career even after he divorced Lewis' biological mother, was sponsored by white man Ron Dennis of the McLaren F1 team by the time he was 12, lived in the lap of luxury as he worked his way through the lower tiers of Formula racing and now earns in a single year far more than most people could ever earn if they saved every single penny they made through their entire lives.

I fail to see the heartbreaking tale of racial oppression and crippling poverty in any of this. If anything Lewis is the villain in his story - he screwed dear old dad a few years after he made it big by firing him as his manager and screwed Ron Dennis and McLaren by jumping ship to Mercedes after Jenson Button outscored him as a team mate in 2012. He's never shown any of the people who worked so hard to get him where he is anywhere near the same amount of dedication or loyalty they showed him.

And yet he still never fails to see himself as a victim whenever there's a chance to do so, because his skin is a bit darker than everyone else he races against. Seems a bit racist when you think of it that way, eh?

The hardly hard done by cunt isn't even black ffs. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before his bird fucks him off. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Probably get pulled over though! "You were going 170mph in a 55 zone, boy. Keep yah hands where I can see 'em". 

I’d like to see Schumacher overtake him at the last corner in his iron lung and then intravenously down all the champagne on the podium. A victory speech calling him a subhuman L Plate cunt might be asking a bit much though.

• Like 4