CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Tesco I don't want to eat animals anymore advert

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

found.

You're both wrong. The construction of the original is fucking awful, forget grammar. Your correction does nothing to improve it.

That said, you're definitely the bigger twat, because if you're going to correct someone it's incumbent upon you to make damn sure you're right.

FFS, it's a site for being a cunt and calling cunts cunts. If you're simply correcting grammar or sentence construction you've scraped through the bottom of the barrel long ago and should seriously consider fucking off.

3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

You're both wrong. The construction of the original is fucking awful, forget grammar. Your correction does nothing to improve it.

That said, you're definitely the bigger twat, because if you're going to correct someone it's incumbent upon you to make damn sure you're right.

FFS, it's a site for being a cunt and calling cunts cunts. If you're simply correcting grammar or sentence construction you've scraped through the bottom of the barrel long ago and should seriously consider fucking off.

Shut the fuck up cunt. 

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Shut the fuck up cunt. 

I'm very sorry, but I don't accept orders from retards.

Get back to eBaying scrap car parts, pissant.

Edited by DrCunt
BTW, your sentence definitely should have had a comma. I'll give you 4 attempts to guess where, but I'm guessing you'll still get it wrong. Fuckwit.

10 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I'm very sorry, but I don't accept orders from retards.

Get back to eBaying scrap car parts, pissant.

Steady on doc, that's a hash call. Don't you know eddy learned English from 2 pages of the bible he took off the missionary he murdered, raped (yes, in that order) and then ate?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Fuck off simpleton.

Let's get something straight here. As you well know, like many others, I've blocked you. If you choose to keep poking me I'll unblock you and cunt you to death. Your choice, but I suggest you do the sensible thing and wind your fucking neck in.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lining up alongside a snake like withers is very bad form Edward. You're better than this. 

I know you've been busy wanking newts into a Petri dish over the summer, Stubbs, but have you read any of his output over the last 6 months?

He's definitely not better than that.

3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Let's get something straight here. As you well know, like many others, I've blocked you. If you choose to keep poking me I'll unblock you and cunt you to death. Your choice, but I suggest you do the sensible thing and wind your fucking neck in.

We all know thats why it changed its username. Off dripping to admin that every one of its lazy, Colin hunt style posts was being ripped to shreds by the good cunts of the corner and not having the wit, intelligence or backbone to punch back with any respect winning comments. Was a gutless and sad little freak. When I was forced to read its pointless drivel earlier this week I was compelled to tell it to kill itself.

The one positive I can see is that as an abomination of nature and thus childless, it hasn't spawned any offspring- and they're spared listening to it

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on doc, that's a hash call. Don't you know eddy learned English from 2 pages of the bible he took off the missionary he murdered, raped (yes, in that order) and then ate?

Ah missionaries....The gift that keeps on giving.

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I thought I told you to shut the fuck up?

Eddie, you can suck my dick, mouth the tiny remnants of toilet paper from my chocolate starfish and lick the dog shit from the tread of my walking boots, but I'd still treat you with the contempt you deserve and ignore your request.

You're beneath me and you know it. Better to just skulk off and try to find a niche baiting the spastics here.

7 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I know you've been busy wanking newts into a Petri dish over the summer, Stubbs, but have you read any of his output over the last 6 months?

He's definitely not better than that.

Newt wanking ain't something to be taken lightly doc. Eddy meanwhile, by the steep decline in the quality of his posts, must have spent too long wanking and not enough time thinking. And reading.

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We all know thats why it changed its username. Off dripping to admin that every one of its lazy, Colin hunt style posts was being ripped to shreds by the good cunts of the corner and not having the wit, intelligence or backbone to punch back with any respect winning comments. Was a gutless and sad little freak. When I was forced to read its pointless drivel earlier this week I was compelled to tell it to kill itself.

The one positive I can see is that as an abomination of nature and thus childless, it hasn't spawned any offspring- and they're spared listening to it

I think this blocking thing should work both ways. Roops was digging Wizz out for responding to someone he's blocked; however, if someone has stated clearly that they've blocked someone that person should cease sticking its head in the lion's mouth. Keeping the peace and obeying Rule 7 works both ways. As far as I can see there's only one lamentable fuckwit transgressing the rules. It will reap what it sows if it continues and fuck the mods if they want to pull me up on it.