CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Tesco I don't want to eat animals anymore advert

Penny Farthing

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Calm down stubs, you’re jumping around like a Jack in a box, step away from the keyboard, you’re even worse on a Friday night after a cheap bottle of plonk....

If I 'went to a fen to drown a pen' I would be jumping around. The biodiversity is such places is pod the scale. A win win

I wouldn't invite you though out of good manners. We all know blacks can't swim

14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You don't get good old fashioned wind ups do you? 

Boring fucking cunt.

Christ, you are one boring, essay writing cunt.

Scrote, don't deflect because you've made yourself look a fucking idiot, it's not becoming, even for someone like you.

15 minutes ago, Ape said:

If you say so. But ask yourself this: which one of us spends their waking hours posting utter fucking drivel on Cunts Corner, day after day? I’ll give you a clue - it isn’t me.

Ape, I generally like the stuff you post, but it's dragging you down to its level. Continue to respond to its banal cack and this could become contentious.

3 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Have you got any tips on how to be interesting and amusing Gladys?

Rule 7... Again. Just fucking die, dullard. If you choose to ignore this advice I'm coming to Dorchester for 2 weeks, I'll hunt you down, cave your miniscule cranium in with a mallet and leave you on the roadside for the other Dorset inbreds to scrape you up and feast upon.

21 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Have you got any tips on how to be interesting and amusing Gladys?

Pen, you subservient hermaphrodite simpleton. I've noticed an amusing pattern to your atrocious horseshit. Being that whenever the cadaverous cunt Kleftiko chucks you a few bones metaphorically speaking your bollocks seem to grow? Time and time again you've tried to mix it with the faithful, and come unstuck.

When are you gonna get the message that every decent commentator thinks you're a fucking idiot. Turn it in for fucks sake!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

He really hasn’t doc, go away and write a short 500 word reply, idiot. 

You're turning into a poor man's Frank, Ed. It's certainly not something you should aspire too. What the fucks happened.

Don't make me and @Eric Cuntmantake a trip to Chislehurst, to plant a burning cross in your bungalows front garden!

Edited by Major Cunt
Forgot to add Eric in originally. Fuck off Frank!
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You're turning into a poor man's Frank, Ed. It's certainly not something you should aspire too. What the fucks happened.

Don't make me take a trip to Chislehurst, and plant a burning cross in your bungalows front garden!

I’m looking for clues of your whereabouts, I will cut you....

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Rule 7... Again. Just fucking die, dullard. If you choose to ignore this advice I'm coming to Dorchester for 2 weeks, I'll hunt you down, cave your miniscule cranium in with a mallet and leave you on the roadside for the other Dorset inbreds to scrape you up and feast upon.

I'll meet you at Cerne Abbas .. there is something on a hill there .. its a prick even bigger than you.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I'll meet you at Cerne Abbas .. there is something on a hill there .. its a prick even bigger than you.

You’re a bit of an idiot My Lady but that is quality, I have to say. Having said that you need to be locking your doors and windows if Gladys is out looking for revenge. Admittedly he might nick your cavernous drawers off your washing line but my advice is to stay inside and call the coppers.

You don’t want to mess with Gladys.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Don't make me and @Eric Cuntmantake a trip to Chislehurst, to plant a burning cross in your bungalows front garden!

I'm not going to hurt @Eddie. We're both Dartford boys. Although I hated him at school. The sight of his enormous black cock in the P.E block showers after football, made me feel inadequate.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You’re a bit of an idiot My Lady but that is quality, I have to say. Having said that you need to be locking your doors and windows if Gladys is out looking for revenge. Admittedly he might nick your cavernous drawers off your washing line but my advice is to stay inside and call the coppers.

You don’t want to mess with Gladys.

Out of likes .. No need to worry Judge .. whilst the soft cunt is looking for me on the hill I shall be sipping coffee and eating carrot cake in the tea rooms with Frank.

• Like 1

On 17/10/2019 at 22:10, Frank said:

‘Even your two dot ellipsis ner ne ner nerrr bla......’ Listen to yourself, man.

Frank, I was sitting at some lights in Poitiers this morning.  There was a tall, skinny bald cunt directing a film crew. He looked like you, and I thought you were filming 'Bucket o' Flids 2'. Then the missus  spotted a TFI News van parked up. I was going to kick your fucking head in. Lucky for you heh.

• Like 1