CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Tesco I don't want to eat animals anymore advert

Penny Farthing

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Oh I have...

Almost clever. If you weren't several hundred metres out of your depth I'd give you credit for it.

Get back to sucking off the rest of the Fanspastic Four. Dog.

3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I think this blocking thing should work both ways. Roops was digging Wizz out for responding to someone he's blocked; however, if someone has stated clearly that they've blocked someone that person should cease sticking its head in the lion's mouth. Keeping the peace and obeying Rule 7 works both ways. As far as I can see there's only one lamentable fuckwit transgressing the rules. It will trap what it shows if it continues and fuck the mods of they want to pull me up on it.

What the thick shite fails to realise is that blissfully I haven't read one of its banal posts for months, unless someone quotes it, which of course extremely rare. It's cutting retorts fall on deaf ears, thus wasting all it's "best" material. 

However, I believe I'm still allowed to indirectly denigrated it on occasion. I'm sure a username change is coming soon after another shit flinging, crybaby episode to it's enabling twats in the moderators team

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What the thick shite fails to realise is that blissfully I haven't read one of its banal posts for months, unless someone quotes it, which of course extremely rare. It's cutting retorts fall on deaf ears, thus wasting all it's "best" material. 

However, I believe I'm still allowed to indirectly denigrated it on occasion. I'm sure a username change is coming soon after another shit flinging, crybaby episode to it's enabling twats in the moderators team

Stubbs, I am at a loose end on a Friday night, embarrassing I don’t have any plans, what’s your reason for being here? 

Just now, Eddie said:

Stubbs, I am at a loose end on a Friday night, embarrassing I don’t have any plans, what’s your reason for being here? 

Is your whore renting her rectum to someone with a bigger wallet? Shame.

Just now, Glowworm said:

I know that you haven't read anything I have posted because you still haven't washed that filthy green fleece .. you really are a fucking disgrace.

QE, fucking D. Reported. Get a fucking grip of yourself, preferably a very strong grip around your own throat.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd like to take you to fen land. Push you in a watch you drown. A 6 foot man in a dress flailing for their life, hilarious!

Calm down stubs, you’re jumping around like a Jack in a box, step away from the keyboard, you’re even worse on a Friday night after a cheap bottle of plonk....

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

You're both wrong. The construction of the original is fucking awful, forget grammar. Your correction does nothing to improve it.

That said, you're definitely the bigger twat, because if you're going to correct someone it's incumbent upon you to make damn sure you're right.

FFS, it's a site for being a cunt and calling cunts cunts. If you're simply correcting grammar or sentence construction you've scraped through the bottom of the barrel long ago and should seriously consider fucking off.

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

You're both wrong. The construction of the original is fucking awful, forget grammar. Your correction does nothing to improve it.

That said, you're definitely the bigger twat, because if you're going to correct someone it's incumbent upon you to make damn sure you're right.

FFS, it's a site for being a cunt and calling cunts cunts. If you're simply correcting grammar or sentence construction you've scraped through the bottom of the barrel long ago and should seriously consider fucking off.

You don't get good old fashioned wind ups do you? 

Boring fucking cunt.

39 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I think this blocking thing should work both ways. Roops was digging Wizz out for responding to someone he's blocked; however, if someone has stated clearly that they've blocked someone that person should cease sticking its head in the lion's mouth. Keeping the peace and obeying Rule 7 works both ways. As far as I can see there's only one lamentable fuckwit transgressing the rules. It will reap what it sows if it continues and fuck the mods if they want to pull me up on it.

Christ, you are one boring, essay writing cunt.