CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan Markle: Vulnerable woman?

King Billy

I saw the programme in question last night (eyes propped open, Clockwork Orange style by a fascist wife) and, well, a whore's multiple orgasms were more plausible than the shit dished up in this 60 minutes of prime-time waffle.

Basically, it amounted to a load of verbal long-hops and half-volleys (think Bradbury going: 'Tell me why you are so wonderful?' and go from there) ensuring Harry and Meghan got to look all intense and yet somehow vulnerable, as per their new 'Saints of Woke' public personas.

Of course, mental illness and climate change fixations got a thorough airing (these being two phenomena that even Royalty can jump on, in a rush to claim their position on the hierarchy of victimhood), with zero challenges from the emollient Bradbury.

Didn't quite catch the end - the screen was covered in the projectile vomit, Exorcist-style, I launched as a result of being force-fed this mountain of crap.

• Like 4

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 18/10/2019 at 23:15, Earl of Punkape said:

She’s not your Queen,she’s our Queen.

You have Ian Paisley junior as your Monarch.

Fuck off.

You left footers have Guy Fawkes as your queen. But then we all know you like queening!

On 19/10/2019 at 00:31, Earl of Punkape said:

Rattled.

Varadker will be President soon once we’ve fed you into an all Ireland set up.

Northern Ireland is simply a province of lower-class squabbling nutters with revolting accents.

Fuck off scum.

Northern Ireland is not a province, Ulster is.

Also the "lower-class squabbling nutters with revolting accents" are the Fenians. The Unionists are the rich masters on the whole.

11 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Northern Ireland is not a province, Ulster is.

Also the "lower-class squabbling nutters with revolting accents" are the Fenians. The Unionists are the rich masters on the whole.

Ulster also includes a bit of the republic of Ireland...just sayin isall

Panzermurphybaby 

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ulster also includes a bit of the republic of Ireland...just sayin isall

Panzermurphybaby 

That's what I said!