CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keith Vaz disgusting cunt

Earl of Punkape

Labour’s Keith Vaz,the Romanian rent boy and cocaine lover will be subject to Recall if parliamentary suspension is enforced. It may take time but eventually he will get his comeuppance and defrocking.
What an appalling piece of shit.
Good riddance to another Westminster fraud.He’s suffering from amnesia at the moment making John Stonehouse’s Reggie Perrin antics look very tame.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

You've got to admire his sense of humour though

Claimed the two rent boys that turned up were 'Interior Decorators' and claimed as such on his Prliamentary expenses) - inadvertently being one of the few MP's to be telling the truth although what / whose 'interior' they were 'decorating'  is a question for the Parliamentary Standards Committee

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

You've got to admire his sense of humour though

Claimed the two rent boys that turned up were 'Interior Decorators' and claimed as such on his Prliamentary expenses) - inadvertently being one of the few MP's to be telling the truth although what / whose 'interior' they were 'decorating'  is a question for the Parliamentary Standards Committee

Indeed.

The “married” Mr Vaz has presumably explained all this to his wife.

Interior design my bollocks...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It sounds as if old Keith's policies would be on your wavelength Punky. I bet if you could vote for Keith......, you'd give him one. LoL.

I'd imagine he's already tapped out an email to Keith's office asking if there's an assistants vacancy, Drew. No doubt he'll be provided with an opening right up his and Vaz's street.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Try Bing, it's better. Fucking idiot.  

What translator do you use to convert your spavined French ramblings into English?

Judging by the absolute shite that you post, I'm assuming that you are being ghost written by Bobby fucking Davro.

Idiot.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Keith has a long record of getting away with all sorts of shit which is easily accessible on t’internet. He is the Member for Leicester East, known as “Little Bombay” when I was knocking about there. Any cunt with a brown skin and the backing of the Labour Party is untouchable there. See “ David Lammy “and “Diane Abbott” for further reference.

I have no idea what the Pretend Posh Boy thinks he knows about this shit......or any other shit for that matter.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What translator do you use to convert your spavined French ramblings into English?

Judging by the absolute shite that you post, I'm assuming that you are being ghost written by Bobby fucking Davro.

Idiot.

I’ll wager you have visited Keith Vaz with Keith Lard, the pair of you dressed in Regency “rent a bum-bandit” costumes.....

lol.

15 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ll wager you have visited Keith Vaz with Keith Lard, the pair of you dressed in Regency “rent a bum-bandit” costumes.....

lol.

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Rent-A-Fop, for the more discerning mango chutney ferreter 

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Decipoof is finished on here....a total “all our yesterdays” faggot in fancy dress.....

lol.

Dithers and Arserape, dispelling the notion that two fucking idiots are better than one.

Awful.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Labour’s Keith Vaz,the Romanian rent boy and cocaine lover will be subject to Recall if parliamentary suspension is enforced. It may take time but eventually he will get his comeuppance and defrocking.
What an appalling piece of shit.
Good riddance to another Westminster fraud.He’s suffering from amnesia at the moment making John Stonehouse’s Reggie Perrin antics look very tame.

Fuck off.

This disgusting hypocrite, hired 2 rent boys who he claimed were decorators who came to decorate his expenses paid apartment. He is captured on tape calling himself Jim a washing machine salesman. He offers to buy cocaine for them. When the Sunday Mirror reveals the recorded events of the night in question he ‘tragically’ develops a severe mental health condition which unfortunately means that he can’t remember anything at all about the events. This illness was said to be ‘caused’ by the events of 27th August 2016. Not that his behaviour was due to his mental health condition but the other way round, thus shifting the blame onto the fact that he’d been rumbled, rendering him as a ‘victim’ not in any way responsible for his actions. This debilitating mental health condition did not stop him from standing and being re elected in 2017 though. The only symptoms appear to have been his total memory loss of the night in question. UNBELIEVABLE. Jeremy Corbyn described his taped offer to pay £100 to ‘Break In’ an Eastern European rent boy as ‘A PERSONAL MATTER’. This cunt has been claiming his MPs salary and expenses for over 3 years since all this happened, with the full support of the Labour Party of which he is a member of their NEC.

VOTE LABOUR ! 

• Like 2