CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cash strapped NHS

Eddie

A consultant by the name of MR Burns is being paid £2,000.00 a day to advise the Welsh NHS on, ironically, ideas to save money. He has also negotiated to work one day per week from his home in Costa Del Sol, one of his big ideas on saving money, don't pay nurses for their break during a 12.5 hour shift. Mr Burns earns in one 8 hour day what a 1st year nurse will earn in 1 year, I just hope Smithers is OK. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A consultant by the name of MR Burns is being paid £2,000.00 a day to advise the Welsh NHS on, ironically, ideas to save money. He has also negotiated to work one day per week from his home in Costa Del Sol, one of his big ideas on saving money, don't pay nurses for their break during a 12.5 hour shift. Mr Burns earns in one 8 hour day what a 1st year nurse will earn in 1 year, I just hope Smithers is OK. 

The NHS is run by cunts who like to "advise" on the treatment of patients ranging from Diabetics to stroke patients. Most of them have never been practicing GPs or have but have been out of the arena for years since when, time and practices have changed. Hence  they often come out with bullshit. 

The best people to ask for advice is those currently working at the 'coal-face'. But no, let's throw fuckloads of money at someone like Burns, who probably hasn't held a stethoscope in years.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Eddie said:

On the railway traincrews have at least one 20 minute paid for break during  each shift. The reason that it is paid for being partly down to the fact that a break at a fixed time cannot be guaranteed. I think that similar arrangements apply with the police, fire and ambulance services and by the same reason should also apply NHS staff such as nurses and doctors. Actually the real reason that every from the NHS to major but essential engineering works cost so much is actually down to the cost of the parasitic consultants, advisors of lawyers and of course the often needless rules dreamed up by civil servants who have no practical day to day on the ground knowledge of the things that they dream up new rules about.

• Like 1

On 29/10/2019 at 19:53, camberwell gypsy said:

The NHS is run by cunts who like to "advise" on the treatment of patients ranging from Diabetics to stroke patients. Most of them have never been practicing GPs or have but have been out of the arena for years since when, time and practices have changed. Hence  they often come out with bullshit. 

The best people to ask for advice is those currently working at the 'coal-face'. But no, let's throw fuckloads of money at someone like Burns, who probably hasn't held a stethoscope in years.

As you well know Gyps, those at the coal face are often too busy wading through the entitled shite of open access primary care to get involved in managing spreadsheets and pontificating. Burns would tell you it doesn’t matter he hasn’t seen a patient since Ken Clarke was Health Secretary, the future is all apps now anyway. Advising, inspecting and appraising is generally something people run off to when they can’t cut it for real anymore. See “Professor Helen Stokes-Lampard” and “Professor Steve Field” as prime examples. Pointless Cunts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

My Mrs works for the NHS and there seems to be a gravy train of managers bought in as interim measures to oversea changes who just happen to be on the kind of daily rate the aforementioned costa del cunt is claiming.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'll fucking remind you that racial slurs against our Edd are both bang out of order and very funny

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My Mrs works for the NHS and there seems to be a gravy train of managers bought in as interim measures to oversea changes who just happen to be on the kind of daily rate the aforementioned costa del cunt is claiming.

I'll fucking remind you that racial slurs against our Edd are both bang out of order and very funny

Reported for black face racism. .. and I bet that you are darker skinned than Eddie.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Excellent 

Panzermurphybaby 

On 29/10/2019 at 11:27, Eddie said:

A man with a plan. Watch out Welsh cunts, your prescription tabs will soon be coming with Urdu and Chink instruction leaflets. All medicines legit and bioavailability checked, of course. 

20 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Did ya know it costs £140 million a year to learn to speak Ulster scots..thats a lotta nurses lunch money..should check it out ...www.ulsterscotsagency.com ..i especially like the word of the day....shap...(shop)

Panzermurphybaby 

Pretty much comparable to the €178m that the Irish government said it would invest into the Gaeltacht last year. 

How many queening stools could Leo afford to install in the Oireachtas with that?

P.S. The answer's more than ten, you thick paddy cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Money well spent decco baby..its vital to keep the culture alive..did ya see todays word of the day?...shairp..(sharp)..well worth the few quid in any mans language 

Ag gaire

Panzermurphybaby 

What culture? Your capital city was built by the English who ruled and civilised you lot for 800 odd years. Just look around you, anywhere in Dublin and you could be in any one of about 10 cities in the U.K. You should be grateful to the Brits Panz for their contribution to dragging you into civilisation and showing you all how to wipe your own arses.

Anyway How the fuck are you?

Im grand billy baby..im a bit of a culture vulture and my on off dalliance with Carrick girl has sparked my interest in all things Óraiste (orange) ..she never realised she was speaking ulster scots on a daily basis till i pointed out her gift for tongues ..her face was nearly as red as her hair i tell ya

Panzermurphybaby 

This fucking thing happens all the time in every industry. They ask some fucking more money than sense twat that doesn't have to worry about living on a budget, how to manage a business on a budget. I've seen several of these so called 'efficiency consultants' and not one of them has met expectations.

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im grand billy baby..im a bit of a culture vulture and my on off dalliance with Carrick girl has sparked my interest in all things Óraiste (orange) ..she never realised she was speaking ulster scots on a daily basis till i pointed out her gift for tongues ..her face was nearly as red as her hair i tell ya

Panzermurphybaby 

Have you smashed her dirt box in yet? If not You need to hurry up or she’ll get bored with you and think you’re a big fairy.

Just now, King Billy said:

Have you smashed her dirt box in yet? If not You need to hurry up or she’ll get bored with you and think you’re a big fairy.

Ill have ya know im a gentleman and we dont tell..couldnt be besmirchin a gals reputation..its all she really has ..suffice to say there was positive cross border n cross cultural activity ..bridges were built n marched on 

Panzermurphybaby 

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This fucking thing happens all the time in every industry. They ask some fucking more money than sense twat that doesn't have to worry about living on a budget, how to manage a business on a budget. I've seen several of these so called 'efficiency consultants' and not one of them has met expectations.

Cbb..have you learned your word for the day..ya may aswell..yer payin for it ..id suggest ya start with cludgie..it means shitter in ulster scots

Panzermurphybaby 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ill have ya know im a gentleman and we dont tell..couldnt be besmirchin a gals reputation..its all she really has ..suffice to say there was positive cross border n cross cultural activity ..bridges were built n marched on 

Panzermurphybaby 

Good man. Just make sure you wash under your foreskin before you go to mass on Sunday. Father Whateverhisnameis will know if you don’t. They always know.

5 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Sage advice billy baby..dunno about you but my god is silent to me.

Panzermurphybaby 

Likewise Panz. There’s enough religious fucking maniacs running around up north. It’s not a bandwagon I’ve ever felt the urge to jump on.

Anyway i must run im auditioning for a band ..did ya know the money to be made playin in a band?..two hours of blowin a bitta sax of an evenin at a bar or a wedding..couple of hundred in yer (phóca) pocket and there was me just fuckin around with it for pleasure..chat y'all laterzz ..fuk me..eddie owes me a bin lorry fulla likes for gettin his shite nom a hot topic sticker

Panzermurphybaby