CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How The Fuck

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Glowworm said:

can you end up suspended by the trousers on the top of a 240 foot high chimney in Carlisle at 0200 on a Sunday morning?

Well there’s always the possibility that he could be a Cunts Corner regular who has finally snapped after reading yet another of your media sourced, piss poor nominations about some cunt nobody has heard of or gives a two bob fuck about.

Personally, i’m hoping it’s the Nazi cocksucker but that’s not really going to happen is it? The Norwich   Mouth Almighty would be an acceptable substitute though.

Just my opinion.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well there’s always the possibility that he could be a Cunts Corner regular who has finally snapped after reading yet another of your media sourced, piss poor nominations about some cunt nobody has heard of or gives a two bob fuck about.

Personally, i’m hoping it’s the Nazi cocksucker but that’s not really going to happen is it? The Norwich   Mouth Almighty would be an acceptable substitute though.

Just my opinion.

What’s with this ‘just my opinion’ shit, have you turned into Red from the Shawshank redemption? Stick to your Ben Elton routine, mean, moody and a total bellend 

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just my opinion.

You could send him a crate of Jaffa oranges.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Judge is much more Dirty Harry .. he shoots to kill and takes no prisoners.

Right attitude, probably wrong accent.

I've always seen him as more of an Andy Dalziel (Warren Clarke) type.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I dunno. Practising for Christmas Eve? Did he have a beard and was the rest of his outfit red?

Could be Punkers attempting to insert the worlds biggest dildo (240ft) into his ringpiece for ‘Red nose day’ or some other bollocks.

Come on, who's not had a night on the tins - it doesn't have to have been in Carlisle - and, in a moment of existential angst, gone 'fuck it, I'm climbing that cooling tower and no fucker is stopping me!'

It only takes a misplaced footing and a rogue bit of plastering and hey presto, you're dangling 200 feet in the air, kecks snagged around your ankles - and you're the '....and finally' item on Border TV's News at 10.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Ape said:

You’re the best at being a stupid fucking wanker, that’s for sure.

I went to the pictures this afternoon, ape. ‘A Good Liar’ with Helen Mirren and Ian McKellen over at the Curzon Sea Containers on the South Bank. Absolutely fucking awful film. 

13 minutes ago, ©Frank said:

I went to the pictures this afternoon, ape. ‘A Good Liar’ with Helen Mirren and Ian McKellen over at the Curzon Sea Containers on the South Bank. Absolutely fucking awful film. 

More fantasy horseshit from the worst on here.