CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How The Fuck

Penny Farthing

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fantasy dog shit- get it right soppy cunt

Ive already got tickets for all the family to see dame widow fwanky in panto this Xmas, what do you fucking think about that?

Dog, horse, bull? It’s still bum gravy  whatever you want to call it.

“Oh no it isn’t”

lol

On 09/11/2019 at 17:52, ©Frank said:

I went to the pictures this afternoon, ape. ‘A Good Liar’ with Helen Mirren and Ian McKellen over at the Curzon Sea Containers on the South Bank. Absolutely fucking awful film. 

Ian McKellen, you say.

Isn't he one of those homosexual thespians?

No surprise YOU went to watch him.

That sort of confession could (hopefully) lead to all sorts of abuse.

13 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I favour the UK remaining part of Europe but keeping the channel between us and the rest of it and fucking the EU bit off.

Well, yes.

The EU, and the self-serving cunts who sail in it, are the cause of all the mistrust.

I'm just glad our neanderthal navvy forebears had the good sense to dig out the English Channel before they started creating and populating our green and pleasant land. 😉

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Joker said:

Dutch, EU, it's all cunts to me.

I get it, but again, this couple come from S. Africa and are only connected to the Dutch via ancestry.

Much in the same way we Yanks are connected to you Btits. 👍🏻

9 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I get it, but again, this couple come from S. Africa and are only connected to the Dutch via ancestry.

Much in the same way we Yanks are connected to you Btits. 👍🏻

I doubt you 'get it'.

Great Britain and the EU's relationship is the equivalent of the USA being dictated to by an amalgamation of South American, third world shit-hole countries.

Foreigners telling us how to run our country.

They can fuck right off!

Guest Alfie Noakes
53 minutes ago, Joker said:

I doubt you 'get it'.

Great Britain and the EU's relationship is the equivalent of the USA being dictated to by an amalgamation of South American, third world shit-hole countries.

They can fuck right off!

Problem is nobody else seems to be able to run our glorious nation. Not the lying, scheming, self entitled and self serving arseholes that want to stand for any of the political parties here. Biggest bunch of cunts ever.

Burn them all.

Fuck the state, smash the system!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Joker said:

I doubt you 'get it'.

They can fuck right off!

So, according to you, industrialized countries like Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Scandinavia and the Netherlands are the equivalent of third world, South American countries when compared to Britain?

Screenshot-79.png

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

So, according to you, industrialized countries like Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Scandinavia and the Netherlands are the equivalent of third world, South American countries when compared to Britain?

What's the capital of Scandinavia, then? (And if you say "S" @camberwell gypsy, you're fucking dead.)

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What's the capital of Scandinavia, then? (And if you say "S" @camberwell gypsy, you're fucking dead.)

I used Scandinavia rather than list the various countries for the sake of convenience.

I figured most of you would be smart enough to get that.

Most, but obviously not all.

11 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I used Scandinavia rather than list the various countries for the sake of convenience.

I figured most of you would be smart enough to get that.

Most, but obviously not all.

Isn’t it about time for your ‘power walk’ down to Dunkin Donuts? You can’t spend all day every day humiliating us simpletons. It’s just not fair.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Isn’t it about time for your ‘power walk’ down to Dunkin Donuts? You can’t spend all day every day humiliating us simpletons. It’s just not fair.

IOU a like lol.