CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How The Fuck

Penny Farthing

Guest Salty Piss Flap
46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Isn’t it about time for your ‘power walk’ down to Dunkin Donuts? You can’t spend all day every day humiliating us simpletons. It’s just not fair.

I don't need to spend all day every day.

I usually accomplish it in a matter of minutes.

It's so easy, after all.

16 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Problem is nobody else seems to be able to run our glorious nation. Not the lying, scheming, self entitled and self serving arseholes that want to stand for any of the political parties here. Biggest bunch of cunts ever.

Burn them all.

Fuck the state, smash the system!

On 11/11/2019 at 19:19, Salty Piss Flap said:

So, according to you, industrialized countries like Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Scandinavia and the Netherlands are the equivalent of third world, South American countries when compared to Britain?

No.

According to me, we're being dictated to by a bunch of self-serving foreign cunts who don't live in our country.

We can vote for our own self-serving politicians, thank you very much, and we can vote them out again, when we get the opportunity.

We don't need a shit- load of cunts from the EU telling us what we can and can't do.

Unlike you fuckwits, when we have a grievance we try and negotiate our way around it, you cunts just send in the military and destroy everything.