CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2019 General Election

Mrs Roops

Guest judgetwi

I see that smarmy piece of shit, Hammond has declined to stand in the election. Yet another Tory remoaner traitor who has spent three and a half years lecturing us proles about democracy and when democracy looms over the horizon he shits his pants and runs away. 

No doubt he has plenty of “directorships” lined up and , if the worst comes to the worst , i’m sure the EU fascists can find him a nice cushy little number.

You won’t be seeing this Quisling cunt lining up at the foodbank that’s for sure.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I see that smarmy piece of shit, Hammond has declined to stand in the election. Yet another Tory remoaner traitor who has spent three and a half years lecturing us proles about democracy and when democracy looms over the horizon he shits his pants and runs away. 

No doubt he has plenty of “directorships” lined up and , if the worst comes to the worst , i’m sure the EU fascists can find him a nice cushy little number.

You won’t be seeing this Quisling cunt lining up at the foodbank that’s for sure.

And we’ve got Dominic ‘Punch and Judy face’ Grieve kicking up a fuss today to get some security report on Russian interference in the Brexit referendum published before the House of Traitors breaks up today. What he really wants is anything which will help the Tories not get elected. Slimy puppet faced cunt. And he’s going to stand as an ‘independent’ candidate (funded by the Lib/dem remain alliance slags) in a blatant act of open treachery to get a remain MP in by the back door. All pretences of honourable behaviour  have been kicked to the kerb and he’s now going full steam ahead to stop brexit at any cost.   DO THESE CUNTS NEVER GIVE UP? Oh and good news from Jeremy today. He’s announced that Labour are ‘GIVING’ the people another chance to have a vote on leaving the E.U. if they get elected. This cunt needs to stop being so generous to the public in case they get too fond of being treated so well.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And we’ve got Dominic ‘Punch and Judy face’ Grieve kicking up a fuss today to get some security report on Russian interference in the Brexit referendum published before the House of Traitors breaks up today. What he really wants is anything which will help the Tories not get elected. Slimy puppet faced cunt. And he’s going to stand as an ‘independent’ candidate (funded by the Lib/dem remain alliance slags) in a blatant act of open treachery to get a remain MP in by the back door. All pretences of honourable behaviour  have been kicked to the kerb and he’s now going full steam ahead to stop brexit at any cost.   DO THESE CUNTS NEVER GIVE UP? Oh and good news from Jeremy today. He’s announced that Labour are ‘GIVING’ the people another chance to have a vote on leaving the E.U. if they get elected. This cunt needs to stop being so generous to the public in case they get too fond of being treated so well.

I don't know about all this politics shit KB. But I would vote for any cunt that promised (pinky swear) to flamethrower all the faggots and darkies and islam's. 

Seriously, genuinely sickened by the rise of shitcunt, so called minorities, who claim to want equality, but in real terms, only crave superiority.

They whine and moan about discrimination being a bad thing, whilst simultaneously imposing it on any cunt who is white and heterosexual. I want all of the double standard wankers dead.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know about all this politics shit KB. But I would vote for any cunt that promised (pinky swear) to flamethrower all the faggots and darkies and islam's. 

Seriously, genuinely sickened by the rise of shitcunt, so called minorities, who claim to want equality, but in real terms, only crave superiority.

They whine and moan about discrimination being a bad thing, whilst simultaneously imposing it on any cunt who is white and heterosexual. I want all of the double standard wankers dead.

All these so called minorities are setting the agenda now. The one basic principle of democratic civilised society is that the wishes of the majority prevail. That is no longer the case. The majority, unfortunately for us are white Caucasians and a minority of them have been gradually allowed to change all the rules and norms which have been set over hundreds of years and which have worked perfectly well. The ‘sheep’ of which I will never fucking be one have been allowed to think that they are in charge and the stupid fucking mugs have been played like the bunch of cunts that they are and now the freaks and non this and equal thats have taken over the controls. It’s basically WW3 but without any casualties.  Just a huge mountain of Male White sexual organs that aren’t required anymore and everywhere you look, a load of skinny jean wearing Nancy boy fuckers with 2 arses. One at the back and one at the front.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

All these so called minorities are setting the agenda now. The one basic principle of democratic civilised society is that the wishes of the majority prevail. That is no longer the case. The majority, unfortunately for us are white Caucasians and a minority of them have been gradually allowed to change all the rules and norms which have been set over hundreds of years and which have worked perfectly well. The ‘sheep’ of which I will never fucking be one have been allowed to think that they are in charge and the stupid fucking mugs have been played like the bunch of cunts that they are and now the freaks and non this and equal thats have taken over the controls. It’s basically WW3 but without any casualties.  Just a huge mountain of Male White sexual organs that aren’t required anymore and everywhere you look, a load of skinny jean wearing Nancy boy fuckers with 2 arses. One at the back and one at the front.

Top notch. 

It's about time we dealt with the 'Brown Faggot, Muslim problem. But nobody's got the bolllocks anymore. 

Pity. I can just about remember when our race had the balls to stand up and be counted.. only just though. It was probably late 80s

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I dunno Grouty. More wars in the Middle East would be ok. As long as we make it a proper firework display this time, i.e. skip the sparklers and mini-rockets, and proceed straight to the big fuckoff rockets. 

See how fucking cocky British jihadis are when their home turf and support network has been reduced to a giant, scorched desert, with a few million Israelis dropping their telescopes with laughter. 

Obviously we should nuke them next, for the sake of inclusivity.. and it would make Ratty happy.

I knew you had it in you....

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Top notch. 

It's about time we dealt with the 'Brown Faggot, Muslim problem. But nobody's got the bolllocks anymore. 

Pity. I can just about remember when our race had the balls to stand up and be counted.. only just though. It was probably late 80s

Fuck me Eric, I'm guessing I should have caught up on last nights action before I voiced my concerns regarding your wrists going limp. All this time of the leader-board may have done you good and reanimated the nasty cunt within 

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

So you don't buy your clothes from BOOHOO MAN then?

10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

By all means vote conservative...

if you're a multinational company who doesn't want to pay any tax.

Super wealthy or ruling class, or fantasize you are.

Would like to see the NHS privatised.

Fancy more wars in the middle East.

A fucking wanker.

I'd wager a handsome sum only 2 categories apply for you? You fantasist fucking idiot.

A bit conflicted here, wasn't it Labour who lied when justifying the second Iraqi war and introduced industrial scale PFI to the NHS thereby saddling it with onerous interest and management charges?

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I dunno Grouty. More wars in the Middle East would be ok. As long as we make it a proper firework display this time, i.e. skip the sparklers and mini-rockets, and proceed straight to the big fuckoff rockets. 

See how fucking cocky British jihadis are when their home turf and support network has been reduced to a giant, scorched desert, with a few million Israelis dropping their telescopes with laughter. 

Obviously we should nuke them next, for the sake of inclusivity.. and it would make Ratty happy.

That's the problem with the average politician's philosophy regarding regime change, there's far too much emphasis on the carrot and not enough on the fucking stick. Personally I'd be fine with going over and kicking the shit out of camel jockeys, installing a friendly no nonsense dictator, and looting the black gold.

My main gripe is with sending our young men to some fucking shithole to get traumatized, and possibly paralyzed for 16k a year in a hollow victory. With all the oil we are nicking we could certainly double their salaries.

Anyway it's in the Yids backyard, so l'm all for letting them stick their giant conks in and sorting the desert mess out.

11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

By all means vote conservative...

if you're a multinational company who doesn't want to pay any tax.

Super wealthy or ruling class, or fantasize you are.

Would like to see the NHS privatised.

Fancy more wars in the middle East.

A fucking wanker.

I'd wager a handsome sum only 2 categories apply for you? You fantasist fucking idiot.

What is laughable is that the Daily Mail, Telegraph etc are scaremongering about potential tax hikes and other actions by a potential  labour government that would in truth have little or no effect on those earning less than about £200k or indeed small companies with modest turnovers but would rather have much more effect upon people and companies and individuals who evade paying the proper amount of tax or in all too many cases pay n tax at all. Blair rightly remembered for the errors and lies re the Iraq war .. however for some reason Cameron and co are not being taken task for the needless and again damaging actions in Libya to remove Gadaffi.

31 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

What is laughable is that the Daily Mail, Telegraph etc are scaremongering about potential tax hikes and other actions by a potential  labour government that would in truth have little or no effect on those earning less than about £200k or indeed small companies with modest turnovers but would rather have much more effect upon people and companies and individuals who evade paying the proper amount of tax or in all too many cases pay n tax at all. Blair rightly remembered for the errors and lies re the Iraq war .. however for some reason Cameron and co are not being taken task for the needless and again damaging actions in Libya to remove Gadaffi.

I haven't really been paying that much attention, but I did hear a snippet on the news the other day about an advert on Facebook claiming that a Labour government would cost everyone an extra £200.00 a month.

I haven't seen the advert, so don't know if this is what it genuinely claims. But if that is what it is stating, you'd have to be a fucking idiot of staggering proportions to believe it (Judge).

Like you said, that may be the case for those on six figure incomes, but no government, even one as fucking mental as a potential labour one under Corbyn, would hike tax by £200.00 a month for low and middle earners.

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I haven't really been paying that much attention, but I did hear a snippet on the news the other day about an advert on Facebook claiming that a Labour government would cost everyone an extra £200.00 a month.

I haven't seen the advert, so don't know if this is what it genuinely claims. But if that is what it is stating, you'd have to be a fucking idiot of staggering proportions to believe it (Judge).

Like you said, that may be the case for those on six figure incomes, but no government, even one as fucking mental as a potential labour one under Corbyn, would hike tax by £200.00 a month for low and middle earners.

Vote Brexit get Corbyn.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The deadline for submissions to "Help write The Labour Party's 2019 Manifesto" expired two hours ago. It'll be interesting to see if it emulates Michael Foot's 1983 "longest suicide note in history". Interestingly, the '83 manifesto called for the UK's withdrawal from the European Economic Community, as it was known then.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I have friend who has a small business with a turnover of about £1.5million. I don't know what he actually pays himself .. he is panicking at the thought of a labour government that would target the top 5%, what he cannot grasp is that he is nowhere near being in the top 5% of earners, but he does read the daily mail so there is not really any way to reason with him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The deadline for submissions to "Help write The Labour Party's 2019 Manifesto" expired two hours ago. It'll be interesting to see if it emulates Michael Foot's 1983 "longest suicide note in history". Interestingly, the '83 manifesto called for the UK's withdrawal from the European Economic Community, as it was known then.

I am always wary of anything the press says even 36 years on .. I well remember the "wrong kind of snow" The BR official said nothing of the sort .. it was actually a BBC reported who used the words "the wrong kind of snow". Much of the problem is actually with the media itself .. driving all kinds of fake news and its own agendas and of course it own agendas often run against the interests of the country but why worry about that as it makes a good story and sells "newspapers" and commercial "news" websites".

11 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I am always wary of anything the press says even 36 years on .. I well remember the "wrong kind of snow" The BR official said nothing of the sort .. it was actually a BBC reported who used the words "the wrong kind of snow". Much of the problem is actually with the media itself .. driving all kinds of fake news and its own agendas and of course it own agendas often run against the interests of the country but why worry about that as it makes a good story and sells "newspapers" and commercial "news" websites".

I'm not entirely sure what media misreporting has to do with my post. The "longest suicide note in history" was coined by Labour MP Gerald Kaufman.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Top notch. 

There are people who are willing to stand up but they are labelled as either thugs or racist or both.

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

The only snow most BBC execs knew about back then, was the 'snow' most of them were shoving up their conks. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A bit conflicted here, wasn't it Labour who lied when justifying the second Iraqi war and introduced industrial scale PFI to the NHS thereby saddling it with onerous interest and management charges?

It was the New Labour; a somewhat Yankeefied, neoliberilised and totally deregulated version. The interest rates of the private/public/swap etc. are nicely feeding the banking, equity and other monsters and will until all contracts are re-written or defaulted on. It won't be long...