CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2019 General Election

Mrs Roops

It's making me almost physically sick watching Luciana Berger and Chuka Umannu gurning away on every Lib-Dem podium going, desperately trying to pretend they think that Swinson's tofu-laden shit doesn't stink. I hope they get no fucking seats at all, the treacherous, flag of convenience cunts.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's making me almost physically sick watching Luciana Berger and Chuka Umannu gurning away on every Lib-Dem podium going, desperately trying to pretend they think that Swinson's tofu-laden shit doesn't stink. I hope they get no fucking seats at all, the treacherous, flag of convenience cunts.

People have got short fucking memories where these cunts are concerned.

The same left wing, Guardianista mob that are currently creaming themselves over them were vociferous in their condemnation of the party during the coalition. For five years they propped up and enabled the Conservative party to inflict their right wing, anti-public spending ideology on the country, completely disregarding their own left wing principles and breaking manifesto promise after manifesto promise. 

Cancel Brexit? Do me a fucking favour. If these turn coat fucking bastards get a single sniff of a coalition as a minority partner, I wouldn't be surprised if they gleefully voted for a no deal, WTO rules Brexit whilst simultaneously strangling kittens on the back benches.

They can't be trusted and I want them fucking obliterated as a viable political party at the next election. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

People have got short fucking memories where these cunts are concerned.

The same left wing, Guardianista mob that are currently creaming themselves over them were vociferous in their condemnation of the party during the coalition. For five years they propped up and enabled the Conservative party to inflict their right wing, anti-public spending ideology on the country, completely disregarding their own left wing principles and breaking manifesto promise after manifesto promise. 

Cancel Brexit? Do me a fucking favour. If these turn coat fucking bastards get a single sniff of a coalition as a minority partner, I wouldn't be surprised if they gleefully voted for a no deal, WTO rules Brexit whilst simultaneously strangling kittens on the back benches.

They can't be trusted and I want them fucking obliterated as a viable political party at the next election. 

I’ve just been watching some ‘Election special’ garbage on Sky News. The crapfest was live from Reading, which is a town split into 2 constituencies. One voted remain and has a labour MP. The other voted leave and has a Tory MP. They have very similar majorities of under 4000. So far, So good. On the face of it Reading seems to be a reflection of the 2016 referendum result, and a good place to come to, to gauge current opinion on the Brexit topic. So Sky News introduce the viewers to what they said was ‘A handful of local people’ to hear their views. The first one in the line of four is an African bloke who is an immigration lawyer and speaks with a broad Nigerian or close by accent. He says he voted remain and wants another referendum. Can you see where this is going? The second is a middle aged white English bloke who runs his own IT business and says that he voted leave and just wants us to leave ASAP. No problems so far eh? Well, the third is a fat female cunt who is the head of the students union at Reading University. Guess what? She says that she voted remain and is really angry about this election as she isn’t sure where to cast her vote to do the most damage to ‘leave’. (At lease the future is safe in the hands of this human fucking roundabout and her generation of super cunts)  The fourth is a leaver who......... Only jesting. That would be too obviously fair and balanced FFS. The fourth is a middle aged male (?) leftie type who runs a charity and guess what? voted remain and wants another referendum. The presenter cunt signed off with something like “Well there you are folks. You’ve heard what Reading thinks. Tomorrow we’ll be in blah blah blah blah for more public opinion”  I hate these media vermin and I hope they all catch some sort of ‘microphone transmitted’ Ebola or something equally lethal, immediately if not sooner. Democracy in plain view, you can’t beat it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve just been watching some ‘Election special’ garbage on Sky News. The crapfest was live from Reading, which is a town split into 2 constituencies. One voted remain and has a labour MP. The other voted leave and has a Tory MP. They have very similar majorities of under 4000. So far, So good. On the face of it Reading seems to be a reflection of the 2016 referendum result, and a good place to come to, to gauge current opinion on the Brexit topic. So Sky News introduce the viewers to what they said was ‘A handful of local people’ to hear their views. The first one in the line of four is an African bloke who is an immigration lawyer and speaks with a broad Nigerian or close by accent. He says he voted remain and wants another referendum. Can you see where this is going? The second is a middle aged white English bloke who runs his own IT business and says that he voted leave and just wants us to leave ASAP. No problems so far eh? Well, the third is a fat female cunt who is the head of the students union at Reading University. Guess what? She says that she voted remain and is really angry about this election as she isn’t sure where to cast her vote to do the most damage to ‘leave’. (At lease the future is safe in the hands of this human fucking roundabout and her generation of super cunts)  The fourth is a leaver who......... Only jesting. That would be too obviously fair and balanced FFS. The fourth is a middle aged male (?) leftie type who runs a charity and guess what? voted remain and wants another referendum. The presenter cunt signed off with something like “Well there you are folks. You’ve heard what Reading thinks. Tomorrow we’ll be in blah blah blah blah for more public opinion”  I hate these media vermin and I hope they all catch some sort of ‘microphone transmitted’ Ebola or something equally lethal, immediately if not sooner. Democracy in plain view, you can’t beat it.

They did this in Stoke a few weeks back. Two remainers who spoke eloquently about why there should be a referendum,  and a leaver who was a complete fucking moron, who couldn't string more than 5 cogent words together. He was resplendent in lycra and cycle helmet, and who would of made Joey Deacon sound like Olivier at the National Theatre. 

The reporter signed off by saying something like "There you have it. A balanced argument from Stoke". 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I voted Remain, and although I was disappointed by the referendum result, I took it squarely on the chin and accepted it. It's great living in a democracy, but sometimes you lose and you have to accept that not getting your own way is the price of living in a free society. Unfortunately, it seems like a large proportion of my fellow Remain voters are acting like spoilt fucking children who will do everything in their power to overturn a lawful, democratic vote.

I can tell you this for nothing. Although I still believe this country's future would be more secure within the EU, I value democracy more than being a member of the Union. If these whingeing fucking cunts somehow manage to engineer a second referendum, I'll vote Leave, because regardless of my own opinions, I believe the original vote should be honoured.

The Lib Dems, The Guardian, Emma Thompson, Gina Miller and any other cunt who disagrees with me can fuck off and move to China if they can't handle the realities of western democracy.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I voted Remain, and although I was disappointed by the referendum result, I took it squarely on the chin and accepted it. It's great living in a democracy, but sometimes you lose and you have to accept that not getting your own way is the price of living in a free society. Unfortunately, it seems like a large proportion of my fellow Remain voters are acting like spoilt fucking children who will do everything in their power to overturn a lawful, democratic vote.

I can tell you this for nothing. Although I still believe this country's future would be more secure within the EU, I value democracy more than being a member of the Union. If these whingeing fucking cunts somehow manage to engineer a second referendum, I'll vote Leave, because regardless of my own opinions, I believe the original vote should honoured.

The Lib Dems, The Guardian, Emma Thompson, Gina Miller and any other cunt who disagrees with me can fuck off and move to China if they can't handle the realities of western democracy.

You should never have voted remain in the first place.

What on earth was your motive for siding with Europe and increasing political union?

You fucking spastic.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now there's a lesbian double act I'd pay good money not to see.

TELEMMGLPICT000208446637_trans_NvBQzQNjv

Now, would pay to see it, maybe only 9p though!

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can tell you this for nothing. Although I still believe this country's future would be more secure within the EU, I value democracy more than being a member of the Union. If these whingeing fucking cunts somehow manage to engineer a second referendum, I'll vote Leave, because regardless of my own opinions, I believe the original vote should honoured.

These ‘Champions of democracy’ will, even if they get another referendum, make the question so weighted for remain that the choice will be “Do you want to remain in the E.U.? or Do you want to remain in the E.U. but we’ll pretend that we’ve left?

Disgusting scum who deserve whatever shit gets flung at them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You should never have voted remain in the first place.

What on earth was your motive for siding with Europe and increasing political union?

You fucking spastic.

I've reiterated my reasons on here numerous times since the result in 2016. If you're that interested, look back and find out for your fucking self, because I'm not repeating what I've said over and over again. 

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've reiterated my reasons on here numerous times since the result in 2016. If you're that interested, look back and find out for your fucking self, because I'm not repeating what I've said over and over again. 

I’m not trawling back through all your grubby posts and your gradual transition to a regency poof.I suspect you wanted more foreigners in the country to chase around Hampstead Heath with your wig on and your trousers at half-mast.

lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m not trawling back through all your grubby posts and your gradual transition to a regency poof.I suspect you wanted more foreigners in the country to chase around Hamstead Heath with your wig on and your trousers at half-mast.

lol.

I have this fantasy of watching Boris Johnson being gang raped by a whoop of randy silverback gorillas. I now see you in there too, trying to push his bleeding, prolapsed anal mucosa back in. With your tongue.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m not trawling back through all your grubby posts and your gradual transition to a regency poof.I suspect you wanted more foreigners in the country to chase around Hampstead Heath with your wig on and your trousers at half-mast.

lol.

I suspect that you voted Leave solely because said foreigners were providing you with stiff competition in the competitively priced rent boy market, you gullible, Boris big bus believing fucking wanker.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
On 06/11/2019 at 01:40, King Billy said:

And we’ve got Dominic ‘Punch and Judy face’ Grieve kicking up a fuss today to get some security report on Russian interference in the Brexit referendum published before the House of Traitors breaks up today. What he really wants is anything which will help the Tories not get elected. Slimy puppet faced cunt. And he’s going to stand as an ‘independent’ candidate (funded by the Lib/dem remain alliance slags) in a blatant act of open treachery to get a remain MP in by the back door. All pretences of honourable behaviour  have been kicked to the kerb and he’s now going full steam ahead to stop brexit at any cost.   DO THESE CUNTS NEVER GIVE UP? Oh and good news from Jeremy today. He’s announced that Labour are ‘GIVING’ the people another chance to have a vote on leaving the E.U. if they get elected. This cunt needs to stop being so generous to the public in case they get too fond of being treated so well.

Dominic has French ancestry and owns an estate in France. Like all these dirty remoaner slags he’s doing what’s best for Dominic. He can cry all the crocodile tears he likes for the poor working class he loves so much but it’s all about Dominic. Dominic first and never last.

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Dominic has French ancestry and owns an estate in France. Like all these dirty remoaner slags he’s doing what’s best for Dominic. He can cry all the crocodile tears he likes for the poor working class he loves so much but it’s all about Dominic. Dominic first and never last.

Anyone named Dominic is guaranteed to be a cunt of epic standing. All middle class cunts should be flayed with an angle grinder, covered in golden syrup, and thrown into a room full of wasp nests. 

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I think that the French are OK .. just so long as they stay in France that is.