CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2019 General Election

Mrs Roops

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

My assessment of the election campaign so far:

Lies, lies, lies, promises, promises, lies, lies, promises, more fucking lies, more fucking promises.

My prediction

The liars will win. Get your money on it.

A lot like your Tinder profile then, Jewdy, but unlike your advert scrawled in trap 3 at the Pink Oboe.

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
39 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

A lot like your Tinder profile then, Jewdy, but unlike your advert scrawled in trap 3 at the Pink Oboe.

You should have listened to that head doctor Marje, all those years ago, when he told you that too much thinking would wear your little brain out. Look where you are now...... spluttering like a mental defective, repeating hopeless stereotypes you’ve stolen from other internet dimmos. 

Too late now Marjorie.....best stick with your ard Wall mates over the “paddling pool”. 

😁😁😂😂😀🤣

Guest judgetwi

Roll up! Roll up! Free childcare for all! Free childcare, come and get it! Free childcare 24 hours a day!

That’s right we’re taking your brats off you so we can brainwash them into believing all the bullshit we throw at you. 

Yeah, we lied like cunts all those other times but THIS time we’re telling the truth!

Honest.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Roll up! Roll up! Free childcare for all! Free childcare, come and get it! Free childcare 24 hours a day!

That’s right we’re taking your brats off you so we can brainwash them into believing all the bullshit we throw at you. 

Yeah, we lied like cunts all those other times but THIS time we’re telling the truth!

Honest.

Have you been eating those mushrooms that grow on your lawn again or is it the 50% Turk spunk content in the mayonnaise you slaver over your greasy fucking kebab every other night?

PS next time you're in for a doner pop up to the flat above a kick frank in the cunt for us all

• Like 1

On 8 November 2019 at 01:51, camberwell gypsy said:

They'll probably will anyway, as soon as they make the fucking tiger extinct. 

I fucking hate the tiddlywinks for this shit. They only do it because they think it'll make their angry little 3 inch cocks become slightly less limp than usual 

Why the fuck hasn't any cunt been supplying them with ground up rhino horn laced with strychnine? I want evey last one of them turned into fish food

Piston's Politics: Lib-Dems warm to Tories:

I have carefully examined Boris Johnson's mandate and must admit to being pleasantly surprised:

GettyImages-1176762936.jpg.07a6350efe67de95c367e3dea52176df.jpg

Phew!

Edited by Piston
Out of practice

On 08/11/2019 at 01:31, judgetwi said:

You should have listened to that head doctor Marje, all those years ago, when he told you that too much thinking would wear your little brain out. Look where you are now...... spluttering like a mental defective, repeating hopeless stereotypes you’ve stolen from other internet dimmos. 

Too late now Marjorie.....best stick with your ard Wall mates over the “paddling pool”. 

😁😁😂😂😀🤣

What the fuck happened yesterday, Jewdy, beaten by the "watchers" at the "paddling pool". Anyway fuck all that shit, I guarantee we'll finish above them, and probably get in the playoffs.

I take it you'll be toning up your Poundland Richard Littlejohn act what with an election round the corner. I'm making a prediction that you declare that "Sir Nige" was robbed by the leftwing shape shifting lizard people, and you can see the curvature of the earth from your Woolwich tower block.

There'll also be no mention at all of the international Jewish banking cartel, for obvious reasons...

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Roops demonstrating the size of the biggest cock she's ever seen to the Royal Society's annual christmas lecture.

I loved watchin those lectures as a kid specially the boffin who used to wave his arms around..magnus pike i think his name was..and the big puffs of smoke when he'd put a match to some heap of innocuous looking powder

Panzermurphybaby 

• 3 weeks later...

Corbyn, the most seasoned yid hater since Hitler has fucked up on a car crash interview with Andrew Neil, he managed to make prince Andrew look like a pro under the spot light. I hope this is the end for the dangerous, incompetent old fart. The steptoe cunt does not understand basic economics, he couldn't run my car wash let alone a country.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Corbyn, the most seasoned yid hater since Hitler has fucked up on a car crash interview with Andrew Neil, he managed to make prince Andrew look like a pro under the spot light. I hope this is the end for the dangerous, incompetent old fart. The steptoe cunt does not understand basic economics, he couldn't run my car wash let alone a country.

Morning Ed. Remind me of the date you arrive in Malé. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Ed was your gang involved in the fighting at Star City in Birmingham the other night?

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ed, I like Corbyn in an "I like Ape" sort of way.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Somalia ?

Who knows where our man edd will turn up next. Rumour has it he's actually the man from Del Monte hence his globe trotting antics to the dark continent.

And you know they say "you're not a man unless you've had a tan". Who knows how many little eddys are running around the pineapple plantations of the tropics?

• 3 weeks later...

I would cheerfully and personally kick seven shades of fuck out of every single over-excited cunt involved at both the BBC and at the various grim North-Eastern polling stations which are currently in a fake-dramatic race to be the first to declare an actual result. Lord Reith must be spinning in his grave.