CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it OK if someone wants to live for years on a bench?

Penny Farthing

I saw a little girl sitting on a park bench crying, the other day. I asked her what the problem was?

"I had Six kittens and mummy drowned Five of them". She said tearfully.

"That's terrible dear. But at least you still have one left",  I said, trying to comfort her.

"I know" she said "But she promised me I could drown all six". 

Here all week  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd like to find a bench, a good solid wooden one and use a dozen or so nine inch nails with which to nail lady p to said bench. The final one going through its stupid fucking head.

I hate to micturate on your cavalcade Stubb, but can anyone hammer in a 9" nail without going skew-whiff? If you can, you're not the man I married

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pen, you've taken almost as big a kicking as Salty has today. 

The question is, what do you intend to do about it? If the answer isn't to immediately delete your account and kill yourself, I'm not interested.

I used to feel like this Deco but now view Lady P in a different light. Like that kilogram in Paris, we need an international standard of cuntishness to which we can compare ourselves, calibrate cuntometers and generally navigate the quim milieu.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

10 out of 10.........for consistently posting shit. Just exactly what is the cunt here?, because from what I can see, it's you. Fuck off.

I’ve come to regard you as a fucking idiot, and also to regard pretty much everything you post as utter shit. So when you post a gem like this, I am greatly conflicted. It’s a masterful post, that captures, in just a couple of sentences, everything I detest about “it”. You are to be congratulated.

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’ve come to regard you as a fucking idiot, and also to regard pretty much everything you post as utter shit. So when you post a gem like this, I am greatly conflicted. It’s a masterful post, that captures, in just a couple of sentences, everything I detest about “it”. You are to be congratulated.

Good evening Ape .. is there any reason why you are always so bad tempered,  have you got piles or something?

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fascinating 

A spiked park bench has been created by German artist Fabian Brunsing. A Chinese plan to copy a German idea for park benches that have spikes that only retract when you pay cash has caused heated debate. The pay-as-you-sit park benches were introduced in Germany as part of a project by local artist Fabian Brunsing. Users have to pay 50 cents for the spikes to be retracted and after a certain time the spikes come back up again - with a warning tone 30 seconds before to advise that more money needs to be inserted. He said that the spiked bench was part of an art project criticising the privatization of public goods. But now officials running the Yantai Park at Shangdong province in eastern China have reportedly arranged for similar benches to be installed to tackle overcrowding in the park.

No doubt Stubpervert has several of these with elongated spikes for his visiting debauched bum chums...

lol.

12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A spiked park bench has been created by German artist Fabian Brunsing. A Chinese plan to copy a German idea for park benches that have spikes that only retract when you pay cash has caused heated debate. The pay-as-you-sit park benches were introduced in Germany as part of a project by local artist Fabian Brunsing. Users have to pay 50 cents for the spikes to be retracted and after a certain time the spikes come back up again - with a warning tone 30 seconds before to advise that more money needs to be inserted. He said that the spiked bench was part of an art project criticising the privatization of public goods. But now officials running the Yantai Park at Shangdong province in eastern China have reportedly arranged for similar benches to be installed to tackle overcrowding in the park.

No doubt Stubpervert has several of these with elongated spikes for his visiting debauched bum chums...

lol.

How interesting.