CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it OK if someone wants to live for years on a bench?

Penny Farthing

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love the old style photos of yesteryear. A neatly groomed star, leaning slightly and looking into the near distance. Class. Nowadays, it's some fish lipped slapper pouting into her fucking phone. 

tenor.gif

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This might be more your style then Eddo- Massive feet, massive cock and a fair set of tit an' all

Related image

If Jimi Hendrix had lived he might look like this by now. Think about that.

Guest judgetwi
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Purple gays

Electric Ladyboy

Cross-dress Traffic 

Foxy Ladyboy

The Wind Cries Coo-ee 

Indeed, but I prefer “All Along the Watchtower “ and “Machine Gun” for obvious reasons.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that butt-plug in your hand?

Third Bone Up The Son.

(I was going to say "Your" instead of "The", but I didn't want any misunderstandings or to give the local torch carrying lynch mob an opportunity to make bogus reports claiming I made a sexual reference about a family member in violation of Rule #12. Would've been funnier, but I have to stay on my toes and keep one step ahead of them.)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi
On 31/10/2019 at 18:47, Glowworm said:

In this case if the bench was somewhere in Somalia I would say that it was OK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-50211901

Saw this bitch yesterday outside the post office in West Norwood, sitting on the ground, paper cup in hand.....”thank you sir, god bless you sir.” Doesn’t beg eh? Which shit in his eyes, soft BBC wanker wrote this bollocks?

17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Saw this bitch yesterday outside the post office in West Norwood, sitting on the ground, paper cup in hand.....”thank you sir, god bless you sir.” Doesn’t beg eh? Which shit in his eyes, soft BBC wanker wrote this bollocks?

How much did you put in the cup for her to say "thank you sir, god bless you sir."?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well, I fucking hope you put your hand in your carers pocket after cashing that giro, Jewdy. I'll presume you're a tight cunt due to your obvious Jewish heritage, but have a little Hanukkah spirit at least.

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Well, I fucking hope you put your hand in your carers pocket after cashing that giro, Jewdy. I'll presume you're a tight cunt due to your obvious Jewish heritage, but have a little Hanukkah spirit at least.

Bashing the same old bollocks Marjorie.......giros went out years ago you dumb out of touch cunt. Most benefits claimants can’t get bank accounts so they get my taxes paid direct into a Post Office account. Try and keep up with the real world you wanker. You’ll be griping about Cannon and Ball always being on the telly next.

18 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Bashing the same old bollocks Marjorie.......giros went out years ago you dumb out of touch cunt. Most benefits claimants can’t get bank accounts so they get my taxes paid direct into a Post Office account. Try and keep up with the real world you wanker. You’ll be griping about Cannon and Ball always being on the telly next.

There have been some brilliant long running feuds here over the years and this one is building nicely. Good lads

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There have been some brilliant long running feuds here over the years and this one is building nicely. Good lads

On Christmas Eve we're gonna meet in the Open Corner for a game of football and drink a couple of Jewdy's Special Brew, I'll be bringing some festive skunk weed. We'll then return to hostilities at 9am GMT Boxing Day.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

On Christmas Eve we're gonna meet in the Open Corner for a game of football and drink a couple of Jewdy's Special Brew, I'll be bringing some festive skunk weed. We'll then return to hostilities at 9am GMT Boxing Day.

More likely that one of you will wake up on Christmas morning trussed up like Marcellus Wallace with a pool ball in your mouth and the other pounding the life out of your arse. If you’re determined to go through with this MC just make sure you’re not the former. 

Glad to be of help.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

More likely that one of you will wake up on Christmas morning trussed up like Marcellus Wallace with a pool ball in your mouth and the other pounding the life out of your arse. If you’re determined to go through with this MC just make sure you’re not the former. 

Glad to be of help.

This shit is between me, you, and Mr soon to be living the rest of his short arsed life in agonising pain, rapist over here. I'm gonna call up a couple of hard, pipe hitting niggaz to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. 

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Glad to be of help.

Loathsome fucking twat. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This shit is between me, you, and Mr soon to be living the rest of his short arsed life in agonising pain, rapist over here. I'm gonna call up a couple of hard, pipe hitting niggaz to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. 

When you’re gone, you’re gone, or you be gone.