CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it OK if someone wants to live for years on a bench?

Penny Farthing

12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A spiked park bench has been created by German artist Fabian Brunsing. A Chinese plan to copy a German idea for park benches that have spikes that only retract when you pay cash has caused heated debate. The pay-as-you-sit park benches were introduced in Germany as part of a project by local artist Fabian Brunsing. Users have to pay 50 cents for the spikes to be retracted and after a certain time the spikes come back up again - with a warning tone 30 seconds before to advise that more money needs to be inserted. He said that the spiked bench was part of an art project criticising the privatization of public goods. But now officials running the Yantai Park at Shangdong province in eastern China have reportedly arranged for similar benches to be installed to tackle overcrowding in the park.

No doubt Stubpervert has several of these with elongated spikes for his visiting debauched bum chums...

lol.

:):):)

Guest Salty Piss Flap
11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A spiked park bench has been created by German artist Fabian Brunsing. A Chinese plan to copy a German idea for park benches that have spikes that only retract when you pay cash has caused heated debate. The pay-as-you-sit park benches were introduced in Germany as part of a project by local artist Fabian Brunsing. Users have to pay 50 cents for the spikes to be retracted and after a certain time the spikes come back up again - with a warning tone 30 seconds before to advise that more money needs to be inserted. He said that the spiked bench was part of an art project criticising the privatization of public goods. But now officials running the Yantai Park at Shangdong province in eastern China have reportedly arranged for similar benches to be installed to tackle overcrowding in the park.

No doubt Stubpervert has several of these with elongated spikes for his visiting debauched bum chums...

lol.

He's got a chair at home with a pop-up dildo.

21 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

As billy said, how interesting.

What with you being a sausage addicted cottage merchant I'm guessing you've had some experience of park benches? Either sucking off the local tramps or being bent over one for a 5 bob hammering

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As billy said, how interesting.

What with you being a sausage addicted cottage merchant I'm guessing you've had some experience of park benches? Either sucking off the local tramps or being bent over one for a 5 bob hammering

More gay fantasies from our resident gay oddball...

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

15 minutes on ‘Old Sparky’ might jump start your sense of humour.

A bolt of lightning can have one billion volts.

Your sense of humor is so dead, even that wouldn't jump start it.

Guest judgetwi

An interesting article, especially as I know this pair of cunts and the Somalian cafe in Streatham.

Firstly, he says they don’t beg and that is a massive fucking lie. Admittedly, i’ve never seen the bloke get his arse off that bench but she is up and down all the time, especially when the boozers turn out.....”I homeless, I need money plis.” She has a peculiar way of walking which has earned her the nickname “chicken legs.”

The Streatham cafe, conveniently about 400 yards from the Jobcentre + , is packed inside and out, anytime of the  day and night with buck toothed, slap headed young men who have never done a days work in their lives. There seems to be a lot of handshaking going on as if they have never seen each other before. I don’t know what that’s about but if I was in the market for illegal drugs this is the first place I would go.

I think what Lady P is asking, in her usual lazy, inarticulate way , is why , when we have so many homeless and lazy parasites of our own, are we importing the fuckers from the shitholes of the world? 

Make no mistake, the Somalis are at the bottom of the African dustbin. Even the Nigerians despise the bastards. If you ever have the misfortune to come across one just run. Fucking run and don’t look back! I know what i’m talking about.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm guessing you require a special barometric chair to cope with your trans fat fed girth, and probably some kind of winch to get you up again as you waddle to the kitchen for another pizza. Disgusting fat shite

Actually, I walk several miles per week and do upper body workouts.

Got anymore idiotic fantasies about me I can disabuse you of, Stumpy Penis?

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Make no mistake, the Somalis are at the bottom of the African dustbin. Even the Nigerians despise the bastards. If you ever have the misfortune to come across one just run. Fucking run and don’t look back! I know what i’m talking about.

If Africa is the arsehole  of the world, Somalia is what happens when it gets cancer.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

You know that Amy Dowden off Strictly? I'd fight you to the death for a chance to eat her plops

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

You know that Amy Dowden off Strictly? I'd fight you to the death for a chance to eat her plops

You'd win as I'd be too busy drinking a pint of her fresh piss and then gargling "land of our fathers"

Think on that 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

An interesting article, especially as I know this pair of cunts and the Somalian cafe in Streatham.

Firstly, he says they don’t beg and that is a massive fucking lie. Admittedly, i’ve never seen the bloke get his arse off that bench but she is up and down all the time, especially when the boozers turn out.....”I homeless, I need money plis.” She has a peculiar way of walking which has earned her the nickname “chicken legs.”

The Streatham cafe, conveniently about 400 yards from the Jobcentre + , is packed inside and out, anytime of the  day and night with buck toothed, slap headed young men who have never done a days work in their lives. There seems to be a lot of handshaking going on as if they have never seen each other before. I don’t know what that’s about but if I was in the market for illegal drugs this is the first place I would go.

I think what Lady P is asking, in her usual lazy, inarticulate way , is why , when we have so many homeless and lazy parasites of our own, are we importing the fuckers from the shitholes of the world? 

And yet, some of the cunts around here have the temerity to talk shit about Mexicans coming across the border into America.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You'd win as I'd be too busy drinking a pint of her fresh piss and then gargling "land of our fathers"

Think on that 

If you had ever had consensual sex with a human female, you wouldn't have or feel the urge to express such sick-minded, pervert fantasies.

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Actually, I walk several miles per week and do upper body workouts.

Got anymore idiotic fantasies about me I can disabuse you of, Stumpy Penis?

Waking backwards and forwards to the fridge doesn't count chubby man and upper body work outs must be shovelling gargantuan deep fried food into your massive gob.

Triggered and rattled. Get back to crying every time you see the Stars and Stripes you insular xenophobic, world hated septic twat   

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Ape said:

Wow! You’re kidding? You actually walk several miles a week? That’s impressive! 

Thanks, but you needn't idolize me so enthusiastically.

Your quiet admiration is just fine.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Waking backwards and forwards to the fridge doesn't count chubby man and upper body work outs must be shovelling gargantuan deep fried food into your massive gob.

Triggered and rattled. Get back to crying every time you see the Stars and Stripes you insular xenophobic, world hated septic twat   

Stepping over little midgets like you increases the aerobic quality, though.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If you had ever had consensual sex with a human female, you wouldn't have or feel the urge to express such sick-minded, pervert fantasies.

I'm married with 2 small kids, so no not a couple of years. 

I'm banking on skull fucking you though when me and back Eddie track you down, but all you fat yanks look the same

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

American billions are bigger than other billions.

According to National Geographic, the average American has about a 1 in 5,000 chance of being struck by lightning during a lifetime. I like those odds.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
26 minutes ago, Ape said:

The meagre 20-or-so miles I RUN each week seem a bit pathetic compared to your Herculean walking ability.

What a guy.

What a fucking idiot.

You couldn't do twenty miles on a Vespa with training wheels, weakling faggot.