CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it OK if someone wants to live for years on a bench?

Penny Farthing

Guest Salty Piss Flap
15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You really are the most insufferable cunt. I’ve tried not to despise you but I just cant resist any more. FUCK OFF!

Why?

I've always despised you with nary a qualm.

39 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Why?

I've always despised you with nary a qualm.

I can’t really be bothered to engage in any talk with you. It doesn’t feel right. A bit like pulling you out of the oven at Belsen and kicking the shit out of you. Not really my style. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I can’t really be bothered to engage in any talk with you. It doesn’t feel right. A bit like pulling you out of the oven at Belsen and kicking the shit out of you. Not really my style. 

Finally admitting defeat then?

I understand.

Getting thrashed by me the way you have been, can't be much fun.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

A billy goat that types idiotic rubbish on a computer is what's unbelievable.

It looks like you’ve almost reached ‘peak salty’. No one can even be bothered to slag you off any more, so “I’m outta here too” Have fun talking to yourself.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It looks like you’ve almost reached ‘peak salty’. No one can even be bothered to slag you off any more, so “I’m outta here too” Have fun talking to yourself.

It'll be more fun than talking to you.

Have fun wanking off, wanker.

8 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If you had ever had consensual sex with a human female, you wouldn't have or feel the urge to express such sick-minded, pervert fantasies.

7 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The owners of the farm animals he sneaks up on from behind and has sex with.

An implication of rape plus accusations of bestiality. Add this to your blatant trolling and pursuit of dozens of vendettas and you can consider yourself well and truly reported, you fat cunt.

@Mrs Roops please tell me that Salty has crossed enough lines to warrant a permanent ban.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

An implication of rape plus accusations of bestiality. Add this to your blatant trolling and pursuit of dozens of vendettas and you can consider yourself well and truly reported, you fat cunt.

@Mrs Roops please tell me that Salty has crossed enough lines to warrant a permanent ban.

Dont tell me yer runnin to teacher decco baby..saltys really getting under yer skin isnt he..can ya not hold the stamper yer hands are that sweatty.

Panzermurphybaby 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hold my latte...

I think I've led an interesting a varied life but have yet to meet an 18 stone geriatric. No doubt having to push a reinforced zimmer frame may explain why someone who "works out" only walks several miles each week, but I digress. Salty is a rare phenomena - an extraordinary person who somehow manages to be uninteresting. He's overly defensive but then must of us are at some point but he relies too much on "no, you are" retorts. I utterly refute the xenophobia charge as The Corner accommodates nationalities from all points of the compass on which there has been little friction with the exception of the French but that's in the British DNA. I would go so far to say there are more negative comments about the Welsh than the USA. I generally ignore them though on one occasion I pulled someone who had crossed the line with regards to the Aberfan disaster. That said, the puntership, when not slagging each other off, spend more time bitching about the UK and the British mores of life both historical and contemporary. At the end of the day The Corner is a Brit-centric forum and irrespective of which country one visits, one does not slag off the country they are visiting. 

I have given Salty many pointers and hints on how to integrate but for reasons best known to himself he has chosen to ignore them. He either shapes up or ships out, and quickly.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think I've led an interesting a varied life but have yet to meet an 18 stone geriatric. No doubt having to push a reinforced zimmer frame may explain why someone who "works out" only walks several miles each week, but I digress. Salty is a rare phenomena - an extraordinary person who somehow manages to be uninteresting. He's overly defensive but then must of us are at some point but he relies too much on "no, you are" retorts. I utterly refute the xenophobia charge as The Corner accommodates nationalities from all points of the compass on which there has been little friction with the exception of the French but that's in the British DNA. I would go so far to say there are more negative comments about the Welsh than the USA. I generally ignore them though on one occasion I pulled someone who had crossed the line with regards to the Aberfan disaster. That said, the puntership, when not slagging each other off, spend more time bitching about the UK and the British mores of life both historical and contemporary. At the end of the day The Corner is a Brit-centric forum and irrespective of which country one visits, one does not slag off the country they are visiting. 

I have given Salty many pointers and hints on how to integrate but for reasons best known to himself he has chosen to ignore them. He either shapes up or ships out, and quickly.

You have not lived long if you have not seen an 18 stone geriatric. Zimmer frames are no longer in fashion but you see a plentiful supply of 18 stone plus geriatrics on mobility scooters .. interestingly a lot of them seem to frequent the local conservative club.

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Dont tell me yer runnin to teacher decco baby..saltys really getting under yer skin isnt he..can ya not hold the stamper yer hands are that sweatty.

Panzermurphybaby 

Only a complete fucking spastic well versed in spewing forth absolute bollocks would fail to be annoyed by the similar dog shit that Salty is so prolific in producing.

Bearing that in mind, it comes as no surprise that he doesn't annoy you, you thick Irish cunt.

23 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You have not lived long if you have not seen an 18 stone geriatric. Zimmer frames are no longer in fashion but you see a plentiful supply of 18 stone plus geriatrics on mobility scooters .. interestingly a lot of them seem to frequent the local conservative club.

...not now Glowworm

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

...a casual observation my part. I genuinely do not recall seeing an 18 stone geriatric, though I've come across morbidly obese individuals on mobility scooters, for reason in Morrisons supermarkets yet rarely in Tesco's et al. Perhaps I should make a tour of Floridian retirement homes or the local Darby & Joan's down your way...

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Only a complete fucking spastic well versed in spewing forth absolute bollocks would fail to be annoyed by the similar dog shit that Salty is so prolific in producing.

Bearing that in mind, it comes as no surprise that he doesn't annoy you, you thick Irish cunt.

Its very boring..ill give ya that..ill also remind ya theres more than a drop o green in ya ..ya pontificatin little council troll

Panzermurphybaby 

• Like 1