CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it OK if someone wants to live for years on a bench?

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think I've led an interesting a varied life but have yet to meet an 18 stone geriatric. No doubt having to push a reinforced zimmer frame may explain why someone who "works out" only walks several miles each week, but I digress. Salty is a rare phenomena - an extraordinary person who somehow manages to be uninteresting. He's overly defensive but then must of us are at some point but he relies too much on "no, you are" retorts. I utterly refute the xenophobia charge as The Corner accommodates nationalities from all points of the compass on which there has been little friction with the exception of the French but that's in the British DNA. I would go so far to say there are more negative comments about the Welsh than the USA. I generally ignore them though on one occasion I pulled someone who had crossed the line with regards to the Aberfan disaster. That said, the puntership, when not slagging each other off, spend more time bitching about the UK and the British mores of life both historical and contemporary. At the end of the day The Corner is a Brit-centric forum and irrespective of which country one visits, one does not slag off the country they are visiting. 

I have given Salty many pointers and hints on how to integrate but for reasons best known to himself he has chosen to ignore them. He either shapes up or ships out, and quickly.

Dunno about integrating with anyone here roops baby..shower of repressed domestic abused wankers mostly ifn ya ask me ..

Panzermurphybaby 

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Dunno about integrating with anyone here roops baby..shower of repressed domestic abused wankers mostly ifn ya ask me ..

Panzermurphybaby 

Oh there's one or two of those here, granted. There was a time when you received stick for the constant ant-brit sentiments but you seemed to have charmed yourself back from the brink.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think I've led an interesting a varied life but have yet to meet an 18 stone geriatric. No doubt having to push a reinforced zimmer frame may explain why someone who "works out" only walks several miles each week, but I digress. Salty is a rare phenomena - an extraordinary person who somehow manages to be uninteresting. He's overly defensive but then must of us are at some point but he relies too much on "no, you are" retorts. I utterly refute the xenophobia charge as The Corner accommodates nationalities from all points of the compass on which there has been little friction with the exception of the French but that's in the British DNA. I would go so far to say there are more negative comments about the Welsh than the USA. I generally ignore them though on one occasion I pulled someone who had crossed the line with regards to the Aberfan disaster. That said, the puntership, when not slagging each other off, spend more time bitching about the UK and the British mores of life both historical and contemporary. At the end of the day The Corner is a Brit-centric forum and irrespective of which country one visits, one does not slag off the country they are visiting. 

I have given Salty many pointers and hints on how to integrate but for reasons best known to himself he has chosen to ignore them. He either shapes up or ships out, and quickly.

Look at the evidence. 6' 3" in stature, 250 lbs, a regular at the gym, and retirement age..

I think we've located Dolph Lundgren.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh there's one or two of those here, granted. There was a time when you received stick for the constant ant-brit sentiments but you seemed to have charmed yourself back from the brink.

What can i say.. im an affable fellah with no notions about meself ..and you'd want to be seriously insecure if ya feel annoyed or outraged by what's been typed here ..random gibber from randomers..you'd hear worse in a bar of a Saturday night ..by the way dont be mindin eddie..tween you n me i think hes a bit of a spoofer..my offer of an Irish coffee is real ..id even throw in a night of real trad music..ya could tap yer probably massive wedding rock on the side of your glass to the music as i witnessed one night in the cobble stone 

Panzermurphybaby 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...a casual observation my part. I genuinely do not recall seeing an 18 stone geriatric, though I've come across morbidly obese individuals on mobility scooters, for reason in Morrisons supermarkets yet rarely in Tesco's et al. Perhaps I should make a tour of Floridian retirement homes or the local Darby & Joan's down your way...

Fleet Street and Union Street in Torquay and Exeter High Street with find you plenty of example.

44 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its very boring..ill give ya that..ill also remind ya theres more than a drop o green in ya ..ya pontificatin little council troll

Panzermurphybaby 

I'm quite fond of my brothers and sisters in the diaspora. It's the feckless cunts who stayed behind in the old sod because they were too thick or lazy to up sticks that I despise.

So it is.

Idiot.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look at the evidence. 6' 3" in stature, 250 lbs, a regular at the gym, and retirement age..

More Steven Seagal than Dolph Lundgren i'd say.

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

More Steven Seagal than Dolph Lundgren i'd say.

That is a fat disgusting sweaty fucking Jap obsessed cunt. His 'Martial Arts' lifestyle seems to consist of sitting on the floor in a Japanese restaurant, shovelling it down his neck for 10 hours a day. 

I bet Van Damme could kick his fat cunt in without breaking sweat. Being as how JCVD, actually has a pedigree in martial arts, with a couple of world titles to prove it. Not some mumbled claptrap about being a secret super ninja master with no evidence or record of achievement. Fat cunt. Even Chris Penn would have slapped him around like a little bitch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

What can i say.. im an affable fellah with no notions about meself

Affable my arse. You're one of the most easily rattled cunts on here. You're all "beejezus this", "your man" that until someone prods you a bit.

Your dog shit leprechaun facade soon slipped when riled by a certain CGAS a while back.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Affable my arse. You're one of the most easily rattled cunts on here. You're all "beejezus this", "your man" that until someone prods you a bit.

Your dog shit leprechaun facade soon slipped when riled by a certain CGAS a while back.

Gwey ta fuck ..yer only annoyed that yer precious personal pissin stump is bein pissed on by a bigger gushier penis in the shape of salty baby...ledger fingering bazturd ya 

Panzermurphybaby 

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Gwey ta fuck ..yer only annoyed that yer precious personal pissin stump is bein pissed on by a bigger gushier penis in the shape of salty baby...ledger fingering bazturd ya 

Panzermurphybaby 

You're not fooling anyone by ramping up your Hallmark, plastic paddy Seamus O'Tooleisms to hide your rattling, you stupid Irish cunt.

To be sure.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bingo!!!!

Figures that one of the few cunts around here who actually appears to have some brains would figure out my true identity...

^^^^ Kind of a metaphor for my time here and my dealings with the likes of @Decimus, @Roadkill, @Ape, @Stubby Pecker, @King Billy, @Alfie Noakes, @Major Cunt, etc, etc, etc.

Same outcome, too!!!!! 😂

25 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Bingo!!!!

Figures that one of the few cunts around here who actually appears to have some brains would figure out my true identity...

^^^^ Kind of a metaphor for my time here and my dealings with the likes of @Decimus, @Roadkill, @Ape, @Stubby Pecker, @King Billy, @Alfie Noakes, @Major Cunt, etc, etc, etc.

Same outcome, too!!!!! 😂

Wanker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Same outcome, too!!!!! 😂

I've been trying my hardest to get a short break from the site, yet cunts like you and Reptile keep dragging me back with your shitty little @ mentions every other nom. But neither of you are rattled of course.

Wankers. Fuck off and stop crying - I don't give a shit about your little feely weelies, regardless of you tearfully pointing fingers at me. You'll get my attention when I consider you worthy of it, not when you @ me.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That is a fat disgusting sweaty fucking Jap obsessed cunt. His 'Martial Arts' lifestyle seems to consist of sitting on the floor in a Japanese restaurant, shovelling it down his neck for 10 hours a day. 

I bet Van Damme could kick his fat cunt in without breaking sweat. Being as how JCVD, actually has a pedigree in martial arts, with a couple of world titles to prove it. Not some mumbled claptrap about being a secret super ninja master with no evidence or record of achievement. Fat cunt. Even Chris Penn would have slapped him around like a little bitch.

Him and JCVD almost had a real fight at Stallone's pad in the 90's and Seagal shat himself and backed down lol.

Apparently he performed with his blues band in Llandudno back in 2011 and was getting Casey Ryback heckles then proceeded to slag off the locals the fat arrogant fuck.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've been trying my hardest to get a short break from the site, yet cunts like you and Reptile keep dragging me back with your shitty little @ mentions every other nom. But neither of you are rattled of course.

Wankers. Fuck off and stop crying - I don't give a shit about your little feely weelies, regardless of you tearfully pointing fingers at me. You'll get my attention when I consider you worthy of it, not when you @ me.

Really? Please show me where i've mentioned you at all you non-entity. On the contrary you can't go a day without trying to hug my nuts you mincing little freak.

Rough day mopping up jizz at the gloryhole was it?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

For someone who is supposedly so uninteresting, I sure do have a few of your candy-ass little Nancy boys jumping through hoops like trained circus poodles, don't I?

And as for your utter refutation,  I utterly call your bullshit. The anti-American vomit that gets spewed here by some of your little rabid dog cohorts is beyond comparison.

You can refute that all you want to, but everyone knows how shamelessly you lie.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...a casual observation my part. I genuinely do not recall seeing an 18 stone geriatric, though I've come across morbidly obese individuals on mobility scooters, for reason in Morrisons supermarkets yet rarely in Tesco's et al. Perhaps I should make a tour of Floridian retirement homes or the local Darby & Joan's down your way...

I'm neither geriatric or morbidly obese. I get plenty of exercise. Besides, you should be more concerned with your own appearance. I've seen pictures that you've posted of yourself. Like the wedding dress photo where your ribs and chest bones are protruding beneath your skin making you look like an anorexic, skin covered skeleton. Or an 80 year old hag. Or the picture of you with the silly, ridiculous looking harlequin mask pasted over that long, bony horse-like face of yours, obviously thinking you're oh so precious.

News flash: you don't have as much space to be as critical of other people's appearance as you think you do, you horse-faced cunt.

Uh-oh.... I'm feeling poetic again...

Little miss Roopy

Feels all sad and poopy

When Salty makes fools out of her lot

She bitches, they cry

All on the same side

Geniuses they certainly are not

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Bingo!!!!

Same outcome, too!!!!! 😂

You were fucking shit in Rocky IV.

"He is like a piece of iron!"  Twat!

4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Bingo!!!!

Same outcome, too!!!!! 😂

You're the only one who's been made to look a right cunt here, unfortunately though you're to fucking dense to see it...

You had a brief window of opportunity to regain some credibility, but not only has that ship sailed, it's now docked in New Jersey...

Personally I suggest you stay away from British humour based web sites as you clearly ain't cut out for it. 

49 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

For someone who is supposedly so uninteresting, I sure do have a few of your candy-ass little Nancy boys jumping through hoops like trained circus poodles, don't I?

And as for your utter refutation,  I utterly call your bullshit. The anti-American vomit that gets spewed here by some of your little rabid dog cohorts is beyond comparison.

You can refute that all you want to, but everyone knows how shamelessly you lie.

I'm neither geriatric or morbidly obese. I get plenty of exercise. Besides, you should be more concerned with your own appearance. I've seen pictures that you've posted of yourself. Like the wedding dress photo where your ribs and chest bones are protruding beneath your skin making you look like an anorexic, skin covered skeleton. Or an 80 year old hag. Or the picture of you with the silly, ridiculous looking harlequin mask pasted over that long, bony horse-like face of yours, obviously thinking you're oh so precious.

News flash: you don't have as much space to be as critical of other people's appearance as you think you do, you horse-faced cunt.

Uh-oh.... I'm feeling poetic again...

Little miss Roopy

Feels all sad and poopy

When Salty makes fools out of her lot

She bitches, they cry

All on the same side

Geniuses they certainly are not

Salty, leave it. It ain't worth it. As Oddball says to Moriarty in Kelly's Heroes; "Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here"? Just take no fucking notice of her.