CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it OK if someone wants to live for years on a bench?

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Your replies are starting to sound less like some old dear's fantasy of Daniel O'Donnell's pillow talk and more like the shit you reserve for the likes of CGAS when your "affable" mask slips.

Calm yourself down and get back to jibbering on about Brexit and sponging off the state, it's only a bit of "craic" and not worth upsetting yourself about. Whilst you're at it, explain why you blocked Pen and why you're replying to everything I post when the words of strangers are apparently water off "yiz" back.

Angry little sponging cunt.

Ya took the time n effort to reply  to me its only right n proper to reply back decco baby..im a nice guy...ya staple firing in the bin all day stooge

Panzermurphybaby 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Just one more thing; You know Mrs Roops, my wife is a huge fan of yours. She loves your intelligent put downs". 

I'll have to search through the archived posts to see if I can find an instance where she's actually made one.

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya took the time n effort to reply  to me its only right n proper to reply back decco baby..im a nice guy...ya staple firing in the bin all day stooge

Panzermurphybaby 

If you're such a nice guy, why not extend your conviviality Pen's way? She's always asking after your health, but it appears you still have her on block. You don't mean to tell me you were triggered by the innocent ramblings of an old dame into putting your fingers in your ears and pretending she doesn't exist?

"Oim az unflappable az a stuffed dodo, so oi iz, Roops baby".

Leeching little skank.

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'll have to search through the archived posts to see if I can find an instance where she's actually made one.

Hello Yank. Big game today (tomorrow for you) Fins v Jets, the two shittiest teams in the NFL. I’ve heard some wags are calling it “The Toilet Bowl”. That’s very cruel but pretty accurate. I’m looking forward to seeing the complete ineptitude and fuckwittery on display.

Anyway, I was wondering if , among the two bob Brit sitcoms you watch on PBS, you have ever seen “It Ain’t Hot Hot Mum” , Love Thy Neighbour” or Alf Garnett? 

I would be shocked if you’ve even heard of them in today’s PC world but i’m asking anyway.

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Anyway, I was wondering if , among the two bob Brit sitcoms you watch on PBS, you have ever seen “It Ain’t Hot Hot Mum” , Love Thy Neighbour” or Alf Garnett? 

Can’t you just send him your DVD collection? Then in addition to twatting on about the NFL you can indulge in many more rounds of back-to-bag tugging about the good old days sipping mint juleps on the plantation. 

While I live in hope of your perpetual outrage causing a dense cerebellar stroke between now and Election Day, you’d be advised to stay out of A&E departments for a while, as I read there’s something of a fashion for kicking out old drunken middle aged bigots right now.  Fuck off etcetera. 

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
33 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Can’t you just send him your DVD collection? Then in addition to twatting on about the NFL you can indulge in many more rounds of back-to-bag tugging about the good old days sipping mint juleps on the plantation. 

While I live in hope of your perpetual outrage causing a dense cerebellar stroke between now and Election Day, you’d be advised to stay out of A&E departments for a while, as I read there’s something of a fashion for kicking out old drunken middle aged bigots right now.  Fuck off etcetera. 

Spoken like a man without a country, without an identity.

I was talking to the Yank, fuck all to do with you. 

Fucking nose ointment.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Hello Yank. Big game today (tomorrow for you) Fins v Jets, the two shittiest teams in the NFL. I’ve heard some wags are calling it “The Toilet Bowl”. That’s very cruel but pretty accurate. I’m looking forward to seeing the complete ineptitude and fuckwittery on display.

I would be shocked if you’ve even heard of them in today’s PC world but i’m asking anyway.

Not even gonna bother watching the Miami Blow Fish vs NY Jokes. Miami's season is a lost cause. I'll be happy if they finish the season with one or two wins. I'm pulling for the Rams make it all the way again this year and stomp the shit out of the hated Pats.

As for those shows, I've never seen any of them, but I managed to find what appears to be every episode of It Ain't Half Hot, Mum on Dailymotion. 

I understand they don't even run it over there anymore because of some PC bullshit.

If you're interested, here's a link to it online....

https://www.dailymotion.com/search/it aint half hot mum/videos

I'll be checking it out myself.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

While I live in hope of your perpetual outrage causing a dense cerebellar stroke between now and Election Day, you’d be advised to stay out of A&E departments for a while, as I read there’s something of a fashion for kicking out old drunken middle agued bigots right now.  Fuck off etcetera. 

Why don't you send your collection of elderly women's granny panties to the local authorities. Then maybe they can clear up some open cases of geriatric sexual assault, even though most of the victims have long since died of old age.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Why don't you send your collection of elderly women's granny panties to the local authorities. Then maybe they can clear up some open cases of geriatric sexual assault, even though most of the victims have long since died of old age.

Well now you’re a spectacular freak, aren’t you? Every bit as simple as I’d expect for a drooling redneck product of the Shitkicker, Idaho public school system. I have no idea from under which stone you crawled, but you’d be advised to retreat back to your mother’s basement and work on your Warcraft skills in preparation for the inevitable spree of gun violence you lot are World leaders in. When your cultural highlights include spray-on cheese and Adam Sandler it is truly an act of bravery to contribute to a site like this one. Fuck off and drink Drano. 

• Like 3

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

As for those shows, I've never seen any of them, but I managed to find what appears to be every episode of It Ain't Half Hot, Mum on Dailymotion. 

They're not "shows", they're programmes!

4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Why don't you send your collection of elderly women's granny panties to the local authorities.

They're not "panties", they're knickers.

Type proper English you cunt!

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

If you're such a nice guy, why not extend your conviviality Pen's way? She's always asking after your health, but it appears you still have her on block. You don't mean to tell me you were triggered by the innocent ramblings of an old dame into putting your fingers in your ears and pretending she doesn't exist?

"Oim az unflappable az a stuffed dodo, so oi iz, Roops baby".

Leeching little skank.

Yer really scraping the barrel here decco baby..i see salty is still in rude health despite yer time honoured method of squeal n stamp yer size 7's till ya get yer way..never mind its nearly Monday you can get back to ratting yer way to that corner cubicle with the view of the tree ..ya receipt stapling coffee pod hoggin sleeveen

Panzermurphybaby 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer really scraping the barrel here decco baby..i see salty is still in rude health despite yer time honoured method of squeal n stamp yer size 7's till ya get yer way..never mind its nearly Monday you can get back to ratting yer way to that corner cubicle with the view of the tree ..ya receipt stapling coffee pod hoggin sleeveen

Panzermurphybaby 

It's a simple question. You've openly claimed you're Mr. Cool, yet you're blocking a harmless pensioner despite "never getting annoyed by words". 

Hardly scraping the barrel, we just want a straight answer from "yiz". You wouldn't be called up on it if you didn't bore everyone to fucking tears by constantly harping on in pidgin English about what a calm and collected character you are, you thick, lying cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It's a simple question. You've openly claimed you're Mr. Cool, yet you're blocking a harmless pensioner despite "never getting annoyed by words". 

Hardly scraping the barrel, we just want a straight answer from "yiz". You wouldn't be called up on it if you didn't bore everyone to fucking tears by constantly harping on in pidgin English about what a calm and collected character you are, you thick, lying cunt.

Mocking a mans lack of learning has probably served you well in the race up the council ladder decco baby..dont worry youll make it to head of water quality yet ..what you need to do in the mean time is get the other half to liquidate some assets and buy you a carbon fiber bicycle and vibrant snot green lycra body suit to go with it...ps..put the spud down the front of the crotch..not the back

Panzermurphybaby 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

They're not "shows", they're programmes!

They're not "panties", they're knickers.

Type proper English you cunt!

I'm not British, I'm American. Those are the words we use for those things.

I'm not going to put on some false facade or try to sound like someone else.

Besides, if I started doing that, I'd probably get slammed for being a phony or for trying to ingratiate myself.

As Popeye the Sailor Man used to say... 

i-yam-what-i-yam-popeye-the-sailor-serie

I occasionally use a Brit expression, but when I do, I usually put it in quotation marks.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Although I certainly agree with your sentiments. I personally think you're a part-time, humourless, fucking idiot.

Whereas you are one full time? 

Can't argue with that.

46 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mocking a mans lack of learning has probably served you well in the race up the council ladder decco baby..dont worry youll make it to head of water quality yet ..what you need to do in the mean time is get the other half to liquidate some assets and buy you a carbon fiber bicycle and vibrant snot green lycra body suit to go with it...ps..put the spud down the front of the crotch..not the back

Panzermurphybaby 

That's all very well and good, but you might want to consider changing the record. I'd wager that there's only so many office stationery puns a man who hasn't worked a day in the past 15 years can muster up, you feckless pauper cunt 

I've asked you a question, instead of recycling the same tedious shite ad nauseam you'd do well to answer it, instead of silently frothing at the mouth whilst trying to think of words that rhyme with hole puncher.