CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it OK if someone wants to live for years on a bench?

Penny Farthing

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its caricatures decco baby..like yerself on here..i dont believe for a minute that the pontificatin scrotebag that is the decco is anything like what ya are in the real world and ...and..ive now two jobs..im a personal trainer by day and a sax player in a rocking beat combo by night..played my first gig tonight..thats what a job is called when yer a musician..worked out at a 100 an hour ..tim capello is my muse ..ive also been booked to play at a funeral on Wednesday mornin..stranger on the shore by some fucker called akerbilk thats worth another 100 for however long the song goes on for..whoda thunk playin music paid 

Panzermurphybaby 

I could probably have quite a lot of fun with this, Panz, but I genuinely don't have the hate in my heart for you to keep dragging you through the mud.

The real enemy here is Sulky, after his antics last night I want him gone more than ever. He's like a bacteria, just when you think he's been finished off, some cunt gives him a bit of warmth and all of a sudden his posts multiply and he's back making every cunt feel utterly miserable with his dog shit content.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I could probably have quite a lot of fun with this, Panz, but I genuinely don't have the hate in my heart for you to keep dragging you through the mud.

The real enemy here is Sulky, after his antics last night I want him gone more than ever. He's like a bacteria, just when you think he's been finished off, some cunt gives him a bit of warmth and all of a sudden his posts multiply and he's back making every cunt feel utterly miserable with his dog shit content.

Panzer is on the right

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ive no hatred agin ya either decco baby..this is just lines o type on screen ..i drifted in here for a laff is all ..and to see public figures and bad ads ridiculed 

Panzermurphybaby 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Be happy for me billy baby..sure ya never know..comb playin may make a comeback

Panzermurphybaby 

I am happy for you Panz. I’m also extremely happy that McGuiness has probably got a huge earthworm eating it’s way up his arsehole as we speak.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I am happy for you Panz. I’m also extremely happy that McGuiness has probably got a huge earthworm eating it’s way up his arsehole as we speak.

Im sure him n big Ian share the earthworm tween them..they were close at the end..think martin even visited the reverents widow to express his condolences...realpolitik billy baby 

Panzermurphybaby 

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im sure him n big Ian share the earthworm tween them..they were close at the end..think martin even visited the reverents widow to express his condolences...realpolitik billy baby 

Panzermurphybaby 

large.270FAADF-E71B-449C-BED0-5827C6794B68.jpeg.ce2982b6fb79c6d2f56da3a7571278cc.jpegI think the Rev Ians back doors were definitely only hinged to open one way. Mr. McGuiness on the other hand, good catholic boy, often pictured in the company of priests and looked a tortured soul with those deadmans eyes of his. I would say the ‘two way’ hinges on his back doors were well and truly worn out. I’ve never met a ’taig’ who didn’t have a tampered ringpiece. It’s the first thing the hospital doctors check when they find a bullet ridden corpse in an alleyway off the Shankill Rd. That and the eyes too close together and the oversized head gives them a good start in the identification process. The peelers can then start checking the list of catholic dole scroungers to see if any haven’t claimed their free British money this week.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Absolute forearm fave, if it hadn't been for her most kids who grew up in the 70s and 80s would be gay. Frank never watched it.

Image result for wilma deering

Camel toes all round

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She was my second choice at that age. Nobody could compete with Catherine Bach as Daisy Duke.

Both very nice, but surely this gorgeous creature of that era tops the list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3_uO5Fa8Oo

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sticking with Daisy. But you like a blonde. If I recall, you were a bit of a fan of Judie Tzuke.

Pat Sharp wasn't the best looking bird by any stretch, but I'd have probably rooted it. Although rumours at the time suggest that she could've been a bulldyke. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Both very nice, but surely this gorgeous creature of that era tops the list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3_uO5Fa8Oo

Possibly the most wonderful thing I've ever seen. Beautiful woman in every respect. I was about 10 or 11 when Grease came out and was absolutely besotted with her. I like you wolfie. Have this...

• Like 1