CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it OK if someone wants to live for years on a bench?

Penny Farthing

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

Possibly the most wonderful thing I've ever seen. Beautiful woman in every respect. I was about 10 or 11 when Grease came out and was absolutely besotted with her. I like you wolfie. Have this...

You've gone up in my estimation, Frank. I didn't realise you swung both ways.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you might be right. I've fucked that right up.

Quoting Gandhi again eh Authoritah? You clever bastard.

What about some of Jinnah's corkers for a change?

E.g. "Not that hindu stick insect cunt again!" when Gandhi popped round for a shit

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

large.270FAADF-E71B-449C-BED0-5827C6794B68.jpeg.ce2982b6fb79c6d2f56da3a7571278cc.jpegI think the Rev Ians back doors were definitely only hinged to open one way. Mr. McGuiness on the other hand, good catholic boy, often pictured in the company of priests and looked a tortured soul with those deadmans eyes of his. I would say the ‘two way’ hinges on his back doors were well and truly worn out. I’ve never met a ’taig’ who didn’t have a tampered ringpiece. It’s the first thing the hospital doctors check when they find a bullet ridden corpse in an alleyway off the Shankill Rd. That and the eyes too close together and the oversized head gives them a good start in the identification process. The peelers can then start checking the list of catholic dole scroungers to see if any haven’t claimed their free British money this week.

If ya keep meetin taigs with stretched ringpieces and you've personally inspected them for wear.. id suggest its more to do with the places ya hang around in billy baby..lets just hope this never gets back to yer lodge..they claim to be agin this kinda thing..you'll be asked to decommission yer collar n all badges on it 

Panzermurphybaby 

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Both very nice, but surely this gorgeous creature of that era tops the list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3_uO5Fa8Oo

Brigitte Bardot, Racquel Welch, Claudia Cardinale, Britt Ekland, Sophia Loren; In this age of plastic celebs and hardcore DP jizz fest flicks is seems to me women were a whole lot more desirable back in the day

• Like 3