CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extending Dog Lead Wankers

Ape™️

The extending dog lead is very useful if you have a dog that must remain on a lead at all times, as the dog gets more freedom to stop and start, to sniff and to investigate etc whilst out for a walk in the woods or the countryside. However, allowing a dog to have 6 meters of slack when walking on a pavement, next to a busy road, is spectacularly cuntish. Me and the ape family were within a mile of home, after an uneventful journey back to Gloucester from Salcombe, when a German Shepherd, on a fully extended lead, decided to run out into the road in an attempt to get to another dog on the opposite pavement. Fortunately we managed to avoid running the fucking thing over, as it nearly pulled its owner flat on its stupid fucking face as the line went taut. The cunt never even apologised. Some people are just too thick to own dogs.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ape said:

The extending dog lead is very useful if you have a dog that must remain on a lead at all times, as the dog gets more freedom to stop and start, to sniff and to investigate etc whilst out for a walk in the woods or the countryside. However, allowing a dog to have 6 meters of slack when walking on a pavement, next to a busy road, is spectacularly cuntish. Me and the ape family were within a mile of home, after an uneventful journey back to Gloucester from Salcombe, when a German Shepherd, on a fully extended lead, decided to run out into the road in an attempt to get to another dog on the opposite pavement. Fortunately we managed to avoid running the fucking thing over, as it nearly pulling its owner flat on its stupid fucking face as the line went taut. The cunt never even apologised. Some people are just too thick to own dogs.

You should have driven over the slobbering, brown cunt. Well done for avoiding the dog though. 

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

The extending dog lead is very useful if you have a dog that must remain on a lead at all times, as the dog gets more freedom to stop and start, to sniff and to investigate etc whilst out for a walk in the woods or the countryside. However, allowing a dog to have 6 meters of slack when walking on a pavement, next to a busy road, is spectacularly cuntish. Me and the ape family were within a mile of home, after an uneventful journey back to Gloucester from Salcombe, when a German Shepherd, on a fully extended lead, decided to run out into the road in an attempt to get to another dog on the opposite pavement. Fortunately we managed to avoid running the fucking thing over, as it nearly pulling its owner flat on its stupid fucking face as the line went taut. The cunt never even apologised. Some people are just too thick to own dogs.

“Me and the ape family” is grammatical slobbery and clearly indicates your lowly social position.
People like you shouldn’t be allowed into Salcombe. You lower the tone and ambiance.

Next time you book a holiday fuck off to the “Costas” or some other foreign shithole to eat your chips n beans.

Peasant.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Ape said:

The extending dog lead is very useful if you have a dog that must remain on a lead at all times, as the dog gets more freedom to stop and start, to sniff and to investigate etc whilst out for a walk in the woods or the countryside. However, allowing a dog to have 6 meters of slack when walking on a pavement, next to a busy road, is spectacularly cuntish. Me and the ape family were within a mile of home, after an uneventful journey back to Gloucester from Salcombe, when a German Shepherd, on a fully extended lead, decided to run out into the road in an attempt to get to another dog on the opposite pavement. Fortunately we managed to avoid running the fucking thing over, as it nearly pulled its owner flat on its stupid fucking face as the line went taut. The cunt never even apologised. Some people are just too thick to own dogs.

A German Shepherd is a big dog.  It could have easily overturned your Sunshine mini bus. lol

• Like 4

Guest Salty Piss Flap
25 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

A German Shepherd is a big dog.  It could have easily overturned your Sunshine mini bus. lol

Out of likes. 

I'll try to remember to come back to it.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Gas meters?

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“Me and the ape family” is grammatical slobbery and clearly indicates your lowly social position.
People like you shouldn’t be allowed into Salcombe. You lower the tone and ambiance.

Next time you book a holiday fuck off to the “Costas” or some other foreign shithole to eat your chips n beans.

Peasant.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

*sings - “an ape-nom brings all the ‘tards to the yard”*

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

People like you are about as welcome in Salcombe as a pig in a mosque....

lol.

I expect you've fucked a few pigs (literal) in your sordid shallow life.