CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extending Dog Lead Wankers

Ape™️

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
19 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why have got (Bt) in brackets after your name you stupid wanker ?

Because I'm a baronet of course. You're a thick cunt not knowing that.

Just now, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Because I'm a baronet of course. You're a thick cunt not knowing that.

And there was me thinking it was something else beginning with B. If you really knew anything about this you would realise an 'Earl' ranks far higher than a Baronet and therefore is a bit irrelevant, much like yourself.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

An Earl, although he might hold many tiles, would never draw attention to the fact that he also has a baronetcy in his written title.

You thick fucking wanker.

I'm being pretentious, just like you. As and when I wish, I will add my other titles and and honours to amaze you.

On 03/11/2019 at 16:40, Eric Cuntman said:

Dogs are fucking brilliant. You fuck off, you fat, prossie murdering rapist cunt.

I'm glad the 2 smelly,needy cunts that my wife and kids bullied me into getting 20 years ago are now buried at the bottom of the garden,no more picking up putrid turds from the lawn or having to open windows cos of stinking wet fur and no more fucking slobber trails on the furniture.Good fucking riddance you noisy little shit cunts.Eric,I bet your fucking house reeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I'm glad the 2 smelly,needy cunts that my wife and kids bullied me into getting 20 years ago are now buried at the bottom of the garden,no more picking up putrid turds from the lawn or having to open windows cos of stinking wet fur and no more fucking slobber trails on the furniture.Good fucking riddance you noisy little shit cunts.Eric,I bet your fucking house reeks.

Still, at least there's less uncertainty as to whose sleeping faces you jizz into after 4 litres of Frosty Jack's.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Neil said:

I bet my dogs bedding reeks significantly less than your rape mattress.

• Like 1