CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Professional YouTube stars.

Guest Dustyballs

Guest Dustyballs

Professional YouTubers need to be pencilled in for some serious fucking straight talking. These cunts follow a very strict template:
– Loud and overbearing? Check.
– Lots of infantile stupidity in vomit-crayola colours? Check.
– Moaning about anything and everything in popular culture? Check.
– Promoting the latest tat and shit merchandise from corporate brands? Check
– Earning a fuck load of money in the process? Cheque and mate, cunts...

The shear fact a 16 year old can stuff themselves in front of a camera and earn hundreds of thousands spouting pure cunty shit makes my head hurt. 

13 minutes ago, Dustyballs said:

Professional YouTubers need to be pencilled in for some serious fucking straight talking. These cunts follow a very strict template:

The shear fact a 16 year old can stuff themselves in front of a camera and earn hundreds of thousands spouting pure cunty shit makes my head hurt. 

Examples?

12 minutes ago, Dustyballs said:
14 minutes ago, Dustyballs said:

I have spent 6 minutes staring at this,  and I am still none the wiser.

• Like 1

Some of these motherfuckers have millions of subscribers despite being about as funny as a kick in the bollocks, and as one dimensional as Frank. Come to think of it I'm surprised Jewdy hasn't reinvented himself on YouTube as a Poundland Al Murray, maybe he has.

Fuck knows who on earth subscribes to the personality's in question, but if these cunts are making a shit-load of dough out of it, then fair play...

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404

I abandoned jewtube long ago due to non-entity famous for fuck all, shit cunts like Logan Paul and KSI(wtf?) polluting the home page along with other vacuous, superficial,unfunny arseholes that need a blowtorch and a pair of pliers taken to them, now that would be a youtube video worth watching (oMg guyz i'm like, sooo getting my teeth pulled out and my face burnt to a crisp, that's like so rAnDoM!)

Or faggoty fucking americans squeeing over retarded, obscure, childish jap shit that 99% of the world couldn't give a shit about.

Maybe Ape could become an overnight Youtube sensation by reviewing tins of baked beans lol.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think he's talking about cunts who make shitloads of money, spouting shit on YouTube. But I cant blame them as it's the dozy sheeple cunts who fall for it. I don't know how they get money though. Maybe someone can explain

If your videos got a certain amount of views youtube gave you the option of turning on ad revenue and making money although you had to be getting views in the thousands to be making serious money though.

CPM (cost per thousand) is an industry term that represents revenue per thousand views. In 2013, the average income for each YouTube content creator was $7.60 per every thousand views. A video with 500 views would have earned roughly $3.80. A video like Gangnam Style with a billion views would earn $7.8 million.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well don't ask me, ask Dusty. He's the one who's fucking annoyed.

Not as annoyed as those heroic Frenchmen in 1940 seeing their women folk pumped full of Aryan spunk.

Greasy unwashed frog smelling of garlic, urine and the seminal fluids of at least a dozen women (many of them close relatives) or a 6 foot Germanic warrior with very, very smart uniforms and steely blue eyes? Bit of a no brainer really 

Guest Erroreptile404

'The Ape baked bean roulette challenge'

You have to buy a job lot of Tesco own brand baked beans past their expiry date and keep eating tin after tin till you keel over and succumb to food poisoning and eventually die in your mum's attic surrounded by half constructed Airfix models. lol

Guest Salty Piss Flap

I assume most of you all will piss all over this girl's sense of humor and this video, but because of the subject, she rates a mention here.

The girl (now a woman) named Brooke, was one of the first "YouTube stars" back around 2005 - 06. Though you lot will probably disparage her as not meeting your "high comedic standards" (bullshit in itself) she has been written about and highly praised in publications like The Wall Street Journal, The New Yorker Magazine (no small feat in either case) and Entertainment Weekly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooke_Brodack

The last time I checked, she had accumulated a net worth of around $2 million dollars, mainly from her YouTube videos.

This is one that I've always liked. A parody "review" of The Olive Garden, a corporate owned chain of, Italian restaurants in the US, known for moderately priced, average quality Italian food.

I think there are a handful of Olive Gardens in the UK.

Anyway, she's such a little cutie-pie in this video, it's impossible (for me anyway) not to like her.