CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Professional YouTube stars.

Guest Dustyballs

2 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

'The Ape baked bean roulette challenge'

You have to buy a job lot of Tesco own brand baked beans past their expiry date and keep eating tin after tin till you keel over and succumb to food poisoning and eventually die in your mum's attic surrounded by half constructed Airfix models. lol

For you, the challenge will be avoiding arrest and imprisonment, for being a weird, sinister little deviant.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Salty shortly after his big reveal to The Corner that he is a fat fucking disgrace. Funniest thing I've seen in quite some time.

Instead of innocent animals they could they could use fat sweaty retarded fucks like this for big game hunting in Africa.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd like to see the prick pull that kind of shit at 10pm in Camberwell McDonalds. He'd end up as 80 Happy Meals. He's just a 2 bob Tom Hardy. 

That penalty kick against the wet floor sign was pretty epic though 😂

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd like to see the prick pull that kind of shit at 10pm in Camberwell McDonalds. He'd end up as 80 Happy Meals. He's just a 2 bob Tom Hardy. 

I've seen this sort of altercation regularly in Scottish McDonalds, usually after some vitamin-dodging cunt gets served a quarter pounder with the gherkin still in it.

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Salty shortly after his big reveal to The Corner that he is a fat fucking disgrace. Funniest thing I've seen in quite some time.

And to think you accused Salty of not having a sense of humoUr, that's comedy gold.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

That surveillance camera you had your associates install in Saltys gaff is a seriously high end piece of kit Decs. Let’s hope that once he sees what a fucking idiot he is, he seriously considers the 5 gallon (US) bottle of bleach conclusion to his disgraceful behaviour on Cunts Corner. Shameful conduct that needs to be nipped in the bud immediately. For his sake he’d better hope the cabal don’t ever get to see this video.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is one of Eric Cuntman's training videos for trainee doorman.

I'd say it's probably more like @Decimus dealing with his younger sister for getting him a Big Mac rather than a Quarter Pounder as he'd instructed her to.

Same level of rage as he displays here.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She’s one of the ugliest cunts I’ve ever seen in my life. Pile of shit.

You'd cut your left arm off for a chance to nail her.

But then again, that's true of anything with a pulse and a warmer than ambient body temperature that's still breathing.

And even that's not always a cast-in-stone prerequisite.

38 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You'd cut your left arm off for a chance to nail her.

But then again, that's true of anything with a pulse and a warmer than ambient body temperature that's still breathing.

And even that's not always a cast-in-stone prerequisite.

Wake me up when you’ve got anything interesting to say. I can’t stand this excitement any more.

ZZZZZZZZZ.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/11/2019 at 10:34, Glowworm said:

Fuck off you dreary puff.

I wouldn't use the word dreary anytime soon cock in a frock.

Your unending piles of boring dog turds is the reason people scram from this site, theres cunting then theres being a wet drip of a man pretending to be a woman whilst talking about fucking trains your only redeeming quality erm ....cant think no you're a fucking spastic.

I'll see you in 6 months when hopefully you've fucking died .

• Like 1

On 09/11/2019 at 20:51, Stubby Pecker said:

You've got some fucking nerve rocking up here after jilting me at New Street with only a cold happy meal for company, bin dipping brummy motherfucker

I'm like aids in Africa ,you never know when I'm gonna turn up but expect me, kinda like a real binman really.

• Like 1