CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What the fuck is this shit?

Neil

Guest Dustyballs

Shut the fuck up is this actually a thing now!!! I thought they were joking when they said they are doing this. 

So if I'm bearing down on a monster turd the thing next door is going to be OK with it? Fucking oxygen thieves need exterminating!! 

18 minutes ago, Neil said:

Flying from Stansted today and came across this fucking bollocks.Do they piss and shit from elsewhere? These cunts need exterminating before they turn into kiddie fiddlers, fucking freaks.

20191105_125332-1008x490.jpg

I’m flying out of Stansted soon. I was thinking about doing some crazy shit in there as soon as I saw this outrage. Having given it a few minutes consideration, I may do it on my return as there may be arrests made.I’m thinking ‘cock out’, power wanking, fist up my own arse, washing my balls in the sink and whatever else I can get away with. I’m gonna be screaming “Transphobic hate crime” at the first G4 silverback  that tries to interfere with my ‘yooman rights’   This shit has to stop right now. I just hope Lady P isn’t in there shaving the soles of her feet before jetting off on a ‘Club 80-130’ mini break.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Stanstead, eh? Maybe it's a trap, and this is what they find when they follow the arrows?

hqdefault.jpg

Fuck me, that was a long time ago. That’s me, second left, with the red shirt.....a homage to my Marxist past. I look like a bit of a cunt to be honest.

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, that was a long time ago. That’s me, second left, with the red shirt.....a homage to my Marxist past. I look like a bit of a cunt to be honest.

Credit where credits due. You're still sounding like a right cunt 40 years later, Jewdy. Keep it up, it's always good for a laugh!

😁

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Flying from Stansted today and came across this fucking bollocks.Do they piss and shit from elsewhere? These cunts need exterminating before they turn into kiddie fiddlers, fucking freaks.

you never really grasped the rule of thirds did you Nelly? You Palestine.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Neil said:

Ok, fair enough, the snowflake libtards can have their “ gender neutral “ bullshit I don’t care. If women want to stare at my huge winkle when i’m taking the piss (sorry I meant A piss) it’s no skin off my massive Jewish , Islamophobic nose is it? 

But fucking “restroom” for fucks sake!!! What the fuck is that shit?

Where is The Yank when you need to slag the cunt off? Fucking hiding the wanker. 

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ok, fair enough, the snowflake libtards can have their “ gender neutral “ bullshit I don’t care. If women want to stare at my huge winkle when i’m taking the piss (sorry I meant A piss) it’s no skin off my massive Jewish , Islamophobic nose is it? 

But fucking “restroom” for fucks sake!!! What the fuck is that shit?

Where is The Yank when you need to slag the cunt off? Fucking hiding the wanker. 

What can Salty hide behind, bearing in mind his BMI issues?

Hawaii?

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable. What is this poxy country coming to? Its 'toilets' not fucking "restroom' the cunts. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable. What is this poxy country coming to? Its 'toilets' not fucking "restroom' the cunts. 

A load of travellers parked up in the summer in the park near me. When the council eventually evicted them the place was full of ‘gender neutral’ plastic bottles full of piss.

12 hours ago, Neil said:

I'm sure when I was going fucking apeshit about flying from Stansted in May you gave me sauce over my choice of airport. 

Did you see the six foot tranny at security? I hope you got a full cavity search from it, you hypocritical cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure when I was going fucking apeshit about flying from Stansted in May you gave me sauce over my choice of airport. 

Did you see the six foot tranny at security? I hope you got a full cavity search from it, you hypocritical cunt.

If he did, he would have back scuttled it without question and deposited some of his own special "sauce"

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I probably did but then again you probably deserved it,I was treating the missus to a trip away for her birthday so I'm fucked if I'm going to spend too much on her by going from City Airport.Are you sure you weren't going on an all inclusive family trip to Benidorm or some other Spanish shithole in which case you deserved a good cunting.I didn't venture into the above toilets but I've no doubt the freaky cunt was probably in there trying to tuck his bollocks into a white lacey thong

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I probably did but then again you probably deserved it,I was treating the missus to a trip away for her birthday so I'm fucked if I'm going to spend too much on her by going from City Airport.Are you sure you weren't going on an all inclusive family trip to Benidorm or some other Spanish shithole in which case you deserved a good cunting.I didn't venture into the above toilets but I've no doubt the freaky cunt was probably in there trying to tuck his bollocks into a white lacey thong

I'd have rather gone to Benidorm than where I fucking ended up, Sorrento via Naples. Naples was as expected, an absolute fucking shithole.

I was expecting better from Sorrento with the amount I paid plus its reputation. What I got was fucking stray dogs running around everywhere, five days of rain, and the shits. Possibly the most overrated destination in the world.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Stanstead, eh? Maybe it's a trap, and this is what they find when they follow the arrows?

hqdefault.jpg

Local Academic Honors Club meeting?