CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay wedding

Guest Dustyballs

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

There’s no such thing as a homo wedding in the eyes of the Christian Church or more importantly God.

Anyone who attends any such  celebration of depravity is condoning moral decay, decrepitude and sodomy.

Do not attend.

Oh well, you’ll just have to remain engaged to Mtembe until death (AIDS) do you part.
God hates you.
I hate you.

Fuck off.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you seen Linda Koslowski recently? Another case of Kirstie Allie syndrome.

True, but though she's porked up a little, she's nowhere as bovine as Kirstie.

I guess age, genetics and slower metabolism eventually catches up to some people.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I guess age, genetics and slower metabolism eventually catches up to some people.

Finally the penny drops. You forgot to add being a stupid septic wanker to your theory. You have an absolutely unique talent for making everyone detest you. That’s about the only positive thing I can say about you. Let’s try again shall we......

FUCK OFF!!!

28 minutes ago, Ape said:

Oh well, you’ll just have to remain engaged to Mtembe until death (AIDS) do you part.
God hates you.
I hate you.

Fuck off.

You fail to condemn “homo sham marriage” which makes you part of the problem.

AIDS is still mostly spread by the Poofters and they hide many sexual deviants and predators in their midst.

You’re a disgrace and morality defunct.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

AIDS is still mostly spread by the Poofters and they hide many sexual deviants and predators in their midst.

For someone so acutely aware that AIDS is spread about by botters, you seem awfully frightened of catching it Punkers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Nosperm likes this - there’s a surprise.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Finally the penny drops. You forgot to add being a stupid septic wanker to your theory. You have an absolutely unique talent for making everyone detest you. That’s about the only positive thing I can say about you. Let’s try again shall we......

FUCK OFF!!!

Since I wasn't talking about you, there was no reason to mention anything about being a stupid septic wanker.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Guest judgetwi
16 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Since I wasn't talking about you, there was no reason to mention anything about being a stupid septic wanker.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Take no notice of them Yank. They hate the Yanks because they assume you are richer than them and they judge everything by money the sad fuckwits. 

I hate you because it’s 4C here and 27C in Florida. Cunt. 😩