CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay wedding

Guest Dustyballs

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

There’s no such thing as a homo wedding in the eyes of the Christian Church or more importantly God.

Anyone who attends any such  celebration of depravity is condoning moral decay, decrepitude and sodomy.

Do not attend.

Just PM Dusty, Punkers, I'm sure he'll take you as his plus one.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Oh dear Frank, is this what you are reduced to? A pathetic attempt to lick Billy Boy’s arse. I have noticed your increasing unpopularity on here and it’s a crying shame to watch you struggling like the little cunt in the nursery school who all the other kids hate because you broke their toys and gobbed on them time after time.

Still, you can always rely on me Frank, we go way back......i’ll always be your friend.

Now, what’s your opinion of the McCanns? I say they are a right pair of cunts. I would be interested in your views me old mate, me old china. Know what I mean ?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

You have spelled herpes with two e(s) again,  plonker. Herpes = no two EE’s.

Actually it does have two e's.

He spelled it with three.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Afraid so Panzbaby. That gorgeous creature from Crocodile Dundee, became a bloated monster. Paul Hogan ditched her.

Holy fuk..ive just had a look at her..wouldn't ya think she'd take some of that money she has n buy herself a pair of shorts runners n t shirt and a fellah who'd whip her arse up n down the Phoenix park three times a week instead of this cryotherapy bolloxology.

Panzermurphybaby 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Holy fuk..ive just had a look at her..wouldn't ya think she'd take some of that money she has n buy herself a pair of shorts runners n t shirt and a fellah who'd whip her arse up n down the Phoenix park three times a week instead of this cryotherapy bolloxology.

Panzermurphybaby 

Have you ever had plastic surgery Panzer?

6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

You have spelled herpes with two e(s) again,  plonker. Herpes = no two EE’s.

That imaginary posh school he didn’t go to must get a lot of complaints about the English teacher, and I don’t mean about the obvious problem which has made poor Spunkers the way he is. You would think that in between all the ‘private one on one’ tuition in the storeroom, they could have taught the fake posh boy to spell basic one syllable words.             Oh that’s right he didn’t really go to a posh school and he isn’t really a posh twit. He’s just a cum guzzling nancy boy with a weird Catholic Church fantasy life. Probably lives in a battered poofs refuge somewhere and wanders around the place imagining he’s the butler, hopping in and out of the other ‘guests’ beds, having his back passage rammed full of cock 24/7

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

That imaginary posh school he didn’t go to must get a lot of complaints about the English teacher, and I don’t mean about the obvious problem which has made poor Spunkers the way he is. You would think that in between all the ‘private one on one’ tuition in the storeroom, they could have taught the fake posh boy to spell basic one syllable words.             Oh that’s right he didn’t really go to a posh school and he isn’t really a posh twit. He’s just a cum guzzling nancy boy with a weird Catholic Church fantasy life. Probably lives in a battered poofs refuge somewhere and wanders around the place imagining he’s the butler, hopping in and out of the other ‘guests’ beds, having his back passage rammed full of cock 24/7

He probably gazed from an angle at his GP’s screen to validate his suspicions that he in fact has herpes. But the memory of blowfish and increased level of stress produced this outcome.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dustyballs said:

Just been invited to a "Gay"wedding. I will not be going. Before all the bumbder jokes start. This is all alien to me...

Thoughts??? 

Well Dusky, I have given your dilemma serious thought all day, and in part,  agree with Punkers, that you shouldn't attend. That said, as it is obviously a Christmas 'wedding', I would attend simply to see the happy couple shoving mince pies up each others arseholes on the dance floor.  A hand  tip:  Flush your colon with Brobat when you get back home.

19 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

True, but though she's porked up a little, she's nowhere as bovine as Kirstie.

I guess age, genetics and slower metabolism eventually catches up to some people.

I guess that shit caught up with you as well tubby? This genetics/metabolism shite is just a piss poor excuse for being a fat lazy cunt. @Cuntybaws has shown me CCTV footage of you and your facebook photos, you disgusting blob.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I guess that shit caught up with you as well tubby? This genetics/metabolism shite is just a piss poor excuse for being a fat lazy cunt. @Cuntybaws has shown me CCTV footage of you and your facebook photos, you disgusting blob.

Well then post them already.

You have my permission.

Or PM them if you're squeamish.

59 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well Dusky, I have given your dilemma serious thought all day, and in part,  agree with Punkers, that you shouldn't attend. That said, as it is obviously a Christmas 'wedding', I would attend simply to see the happy couple shoving mince pies up each others arseholes on the dance floor.  A hand  tip:  Flush your colon with Brobat when you get back home.

Says the cunt who roughly enters the business end of a whole flock of petrified geese on a daily basis. Only the male ones of course, you filthy french homosexual poultry rapist.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Image result for fat bloke running

Not me, old Stub.

Found this CCTV pic of you outside for a bit of fresh air, though...

Trump-Statue-in-New-York.jpg

Now I see where the "Stubby Pecker" moniker comes from.