CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What the actual fuck is this!!!

Guest Dustyballs

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 09/11/2019 at 06:45, Cunty BigBollox said:

I am sure that there are some members of the National Front, and groups with similar extreme views, who are gay.

I'll give a days supply of likes to the poster of the best 'pride' swastika - just to maintain the equality that the LGBTN-B community craves.

Like this one......

large._97236358_nazitee.png.bca7d0ca01220a4bd4ddf420b9d8e2e7.png

One of the logical outcomes of the 'Peter Tatchell-isation' of  every aspect of modern life, I'm afraid, which deems every activity HAS to be viewed through the prism of what parts you've got and where you stick them.

So a basic interaction such as buying a packet of peanuts now has to come with the vendor assuring the purchaser that he wasn't looking at him in a funny way and that what he does with the nuts is entirely down to the purchaser - and the purchaser signing a sworn affidavit that he was not going to shag the bag of nuts or stuff them where the sun don't shine. Only when all parties agree to this can the transaction occur, preferebaly in a hermetically sealed unit with all parties laminated just to be on the safe side.

The buxom model on the 'Big D' poster, whose left tit was just revealed by the purchase of said bag of nuts, was unavailable for comment.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see your pals in Gaza have sent the F-16s in for some more tower block renovation. If Adolf was around now he'd have a few 100 million ragheads to help him with the final solution. And think of all that oil- great for starting a big old fire!

I could be Rat of Arabia!