CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England women’s soccer team carpet munchers

Earl of Punkape

There is no way that 70 odd thousand paid decent money to watch these 'chicks with dicks'. I bet the tickets were heavily discounted if not given away free,kids for a quid or buy 1 get 5 free. I suppose Britains Got Talent or some other shit saturday night TV programme was hit in the ratings as it's the same shit for brains cunts that would watch both.The words 'women' and 'football' should never be used in the same sentence (unless you say that "I've fucked a couple of women today,left them breathless and soaking wet and I'm now off to watch the football)

Fuck off you dyke cunts 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

There is no way that 70 odd thousand paid decent money to watch these 'chicks with dicks'. I bet the tickets were heavily discounted if not given away free,kids for a quid or buy 1 get 5 free. I suppose Britains Got Talent or some other shit saturday night TV programme was hit in the ratings as it's the same shit for brains cunts that would watch both.The words 'women' and 'football' should never be used in the same sentence (unless you say that "I've fucked a couple of women today,left them breathless and soaking wet and I'm now off to watch the football)

Fuck off you dyke cunts 

Neil whenever you attempt to write more than two lines, I feel the need to be hosed down. Refrain. 

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck off you dyke cunts 

The pink haired ‘man beast’ Megan Rapinoe ( only in America) was all over the UK news channels yesterday talking about the fight for equality (money) in the USA currently going through the courts. These freaks need to be careful what they wish for, as the USA men’s team are, in my opinion worth absolutely fuck all. The wider agenda of which this is a part of is the leftie/sjw/trans/poof/racism/etc, etc. blah blah/zzzzz/ wake me up when you’ve finished whinging bollocks which is the cancer that’s rapidly consuming all common sense in the ‘civilised’ world right now. Male sports news correspondents are becoming as rare now on TV as heterosexual male primary school teachers anywhere in England. Does anything look more fucking ridiculous than some dolly bird on the 9 o’clock news trying to keep a straight face while reporting on the whole days results of about 7 or 8 different sports when she knows there’s about 6 million blokes at home going ‘ Fuck off Luv, What the fuck are you talking about?’ But to be fair I don’t really have an opinion one way or the other. Men and women footballers can all go and get fucked. Bunch of Cunts.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The pink haired ‘man beast’ Megan Rapinoe ( only in America) was all over the UK news channels yesterday talking about the fight for equality (money) in the USA currently going through the courts. These freaks need to be careful what they wish for, as the USA men’s team are, in my opinion worth absolutely fuck all. The wider agenda of which this is a part of is the leftie/sjw/trans/poof/racism/etc, etc. blah blah/zzzzz/ wake me up when you’ve finished whinging bollocks which is the cancer that’s rapidly consuming all common sense in the ‘civilised’ world right now. Male sports news correspondents are becoming as rare now on TV as heterosexual male primary school teachers anywhere in England. Does anything look more fucking ridiculous than some dolly bird on the 9 o’clock news trying to keep a straight face while reporting on the whole days results of about 7 or 8 different sports when she knows there’s about 6 million blokes at home going ‘ Fuck off Luv, What the fuck are you talking about?’ But to be fair I don’t really have an opinion one way or the other. Men and women footballers can all go and get fucked. Bunch of Cunts.

Nobody wants to read this shit, billy.. you thick fucking charmless drunk cunt. If your recent like to post activity is anything to go by, it’s pretty obvious you no longer fit in here. 

16 minutes ago, ©Frank said:

Nobody wants to read this shit, billy.. you thick fucking charmless drunk cunt. If your recent like to post activity is anything to go by, it’s pretty obvious you no longer fit in here. 

Be careful with your mouth Frank. At the moment you’re not worth the effort but if you want to be, then keep it up. Know your place.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Be careful with your mouth Frank. At the moment you’re not worth the effort but if you want to be, then keep it up. Know your place.

I can see you now, billy, sitting there in your DFS leather lava sofa, top lip curled over your teeth.. eyeballs bulging out of your stupid little head. I don’t like you AND I won’t allow you to stick around for much longer. 

6 minutes ago, ©Frank said:

I can see you now, billy, sitting there in your DFS leather lava sofa, top lip curled over your teeth.. eyeballs bulging out of your stupid little head. I don’t like you AND I won’t allow you to stick around for much longer. 

That’s a little bit better. Still fucking pathetic though. Get yourself back in shape and I’ll let my poodle have a chew on your worthless feeble carcass. I’ve told you for the last time ‘Know your place’.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, ©Frank said:

©Frank, what the fuck is that © shit? Die horribly.

1 hour ago, ©Frank said:

You'll do exactly as you're told. It shouldn't be difficult. You've had 4 years of practice.

Don't give me cause to address you again.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck off you dyke cunts 

Byron had nothing on you Neil 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, ©Frank said:

Good old Frank. You remind me of that clumsy ape boy, Martin Keown, always on the telly slagging off players who have ten times the finesse and talent than he could even dream about. 

I know a nancyboy like you has no idea who Martin is but other people will get the reference.

Just stick to telling us how rich you are you fucking fraud. 😁

8 hours ago, ©Frank said:

Use of capitals= rattled 

You're finished here and have been circa 2015

Never post again with out my permission